Tennis 2021

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
Nishi gave it his all yesterday and unfortunately for us he managed in 2 sets which was coin flip to lose all 2. In the 1st he started with a break
while in the 2nd he lost 4-2 on TV.

On the other hand, it is worse to lose a bet for TV at 7-5. Better with 6-0 !!! Great stranger

I go to the semifinals and long. Steph and Rublev showed signs of fatigue but Stefanos in the development of the matches seems to become even stronger, unlike Rublev.
I think Stef is closer to 2-1 sets or to victory in general.
Coric, on the other hand, is making a terrific tournament and is excellent in service and backhand.

5,5 is a value bet to win although I have not seen Fucsovics from AO. The value will become greater if the Croatian wins 2-0 as he does in the tournament and we see 3 sets in the other ...

Coric: Winner (5,5)

Last edited:

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
It started with 1,65. Then it went 1,75-1,8 and now it has even reached 2 in some companies.
Now there is value.

Tsitsipas (1,87) Stoiximan

Flitzer90

3 Mar 2021
Nishi gave it their all yesterday and unfortunately for us he managed to lose both in 2 sets which was coin flip 2. I used the betting bonus of an Australian bettor that I got through captaingambling.com. In the 1st it started with a break
while in the 2nd he lost 4-2 on TV.

On the other hand, it is worse to lose a bet for TV at 7-5. Better with 6-0 !!! Great stranger

I go to the semifinals and long. Steph and Rublev showed signs of fatigue but Stefanos in the development of the matches seems to become even stronger, unlike Rublev.
I think Stef is closer to 2-1 sets or to victory in general.
Coric, on the other hand, is making a terrific tournament and is excellent in service and backhand.

5,5 is a value bet to win although I have not seen Fucsovics from AO. The value will become greater if the Croatian wins 2-0 as he does in the tournament and we see 3 sets in the other ...

Coric: Winner (5,5)
Value bets are rare, but I like them. I will continue to watch it and I am curious if it will turn out as I suspect.

Last edited:

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
Herbert-Norrie: 1 (1,9) Bet365

Based on H2H, who they play and how they appeared in the first match, I think the most correct value is 1

Last edited:

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
Yesterday, Herbert was much better than the Briton and passed the bet comfortably with 2-0 sets.

Let's go to today

Bautista Agut-Rublev: 2 (-3,5 games) (2,1) Unibet (Basic bet)
Bautista Agut-Rublev: 1/2 (8) Bet365 (Coverage
)

Rublev continues in terrible form from last year and now where he goes down with the exception of the Masters and the grand slams he is almost a certain winner. In Rotterdam, he took the lead whoever he found in his journey with 2-0 and with appearances that left no chances for doubt.
On the other hand, Bautista Agut bears no resemblance to himself 2 years ago and although he shows clear signs of recovery here, I believe that with a player clearly in his cubic and senior he will no longer camouflage his vulnerabilities.
Although I did not see him here, seeing him in Monpelier and Rotterdam showed that he is in good condition for 1-1,5 sets and then he has movement issues. Apart from that, it does not resemble the trehantiri of the old years, but it also lags behind in service.
The Russian on the other hand, who was last year's winner here, came clearly tired but luck favored him since today (in the semifinals) he is playing the 1st of the match, so there will be no fatigue.
The only downside is that it can look bad until it gets used to the surface. So I can give an advantage to the Spaniard in the 1st set.

That is why I choose -3,5 games (2,1) or 2-0 (2,23) as a basic bet, but also the reversal as coverage that with such a return a good profit will come out again.
From the basic bets, everyone chooses what they think is best, I will personally take the 1st as a double win chance, although it can be lost in 1 game and I pull my hair

Last edited:

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
As for Marseille I wanted to see the prices of DFs on Ebden and Herbert aces, but Stoiximan as a cat, he did not take them out ...
Whenever we see something live.

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
Unrecognizable. With some flashes that were not capable ... At the beginning of the 2nd I believed in the overthrow, but immediately

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
We just caught the 1st from Asia (after hard work and suffering) and we go to see if we will do 2/2 or have a refund. Unfortunately the Chinese had started. I also played it live ..
Small bets are after all

IMG_20210314_091024.jpg

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
Indonesia Patriots Band: 2 (+7,5) (1,83)
2 (3,5) Bet365
The basic bet was blown away and we lost the small to double nail. A double that reached just over 2 before the start.
And I say air (it is a pity) because 2-3 minutes before the end the guest was ahead with 65-72 !!!! and in the last 2 minutes they made a series 13-1 !!!! Unfortunately I was out for the last 2 hours and I did not have a pc or cell phone and I saw it a while ago. Unfortunately because we could do the cash-out with 85-90% winnings.

Anyway, it became 2/2 in basketball and let's go for the football 2 team ...

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
Collarini-Bagnis: 1 (3,25) Bet365
Collarini-Bagnis: 1 (+4,5) (1,83)

Bagnis plays tonight in the ATP Santiago 250 final. I do not think he will take the challenger that starts tomorrow seriously. And because of the time, and because of the mood, I go to the other Argentine. And because such bets are worth playing in the win, I throw them almost equally in an overall average and up bet ..

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
3/4 today with the basketball players going through everything while losing the football team from Leverkusen. And to tell the truth in this group I was trying to find the best theoretically 2nd to stick to the information of Xanthi. In the end between Mars and Leverkusen, I chose the 2nd.
Good evening

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
Even the evening basketball was marginally over. 4/5 so yesterday.

I'm going to the tennis court. The odds remained the same. Also the match was postponed for tomorrow's program, so the bonus of fatigue is lost from the demanding lost final of Bagnis.

I'm forced now to get my money back (cash-out) at least from the handicap which is a pity to play in such conditions now but I keep the nail ace at 3,25 but with half the bet.

So with 1/4 of the original bet (fun bet now),

Collarini-Bagnis: 1 (3,25)

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
San Lorenzo-Un De Chile: 1 (1,83) Stoiximan (Possible)

The information says that the guests are off with covid. If the information is correct, more than 10 players.
1-1 in the 1st match. Just because the hosts go 0-0, I will lower slightly. They are also a better team, they also play against half a team, I do not think they will not win. As long as the above applies

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
Stamped match because Minsk was punished by the Federation and went down with the U19 team. They opened it for 1 / 2-1 minute and we found this 2,25. Then it closed and the double had 2 on the lid.

In the 30s and with a player more ....

Unfortunately: 0-0 HT / 0-4 FT

Tragic.

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
River Plate (W) - Ferroviaria (W) 2 (2,12) Stoiximan

I read about a big difference in quality in this match for Libertadores, but without anything else.

Personally, the women burned me once and in fact in a much easier match. I do not work again for the second time on the same day with daughters ..

Abstention and good night ...

PS: In the strong bet of San Lorenzo, the Stoiximan took it out for now. THE Bet365 came out at 1,6 ...

Last edited:

Predictions

• 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Hertha Berlin - Freiburg
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Porto
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Roma - Manchester United
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Arsenal - Villarreal
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Farense - Vitoria Guimaraes
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Kiel - San Pauli
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Kiel - San Pauli
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Famalicao - Santa Clara
  • 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Stuttgart - Augsburg
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Real Sociedad - Elche
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Leicester - Newcastle
  • 20:00
    ERT3
    • OEM Panathinaikos OPAP - Peristeri
  • 02:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Dallas Mavericks - Brooklyn Nets
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Los Angeles Clippers - Los Angeles Lakers
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Fenerbahce - Anadolu Efes
  • Tomorrow 08-05-2021
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Utah Jazz - Denver Nuggets
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • 2021 ATP Masters 1000
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • WTA 1000 2021
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • 2021 ATP Masters 1000
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Rafael Nadal - Alexei Popirin
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • 2021 ATP Masters 1000
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • 2021 ATP Masters 1000
  • 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • WTA 1000 2021
  • 12:20
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Formula 1 2021 - Spanish Grand Prix
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • 2021 ATP Masters 1000
  • 15:50
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Formula 1 2021 - Spanish Grand Prix
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • 2021 ATP Masters 1000
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • 2021 ATP Masters 1000
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • 2021 ATP Masters 1000

Today's Birthday

General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • betover Forum Bot:
    User betover started a new topic called "Many corners together .... = ????" in the Football Predictions.
  • Balaton Balaton:
    I do not see Ercan commenting and he probably considers it scary not to answer
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was out. Logic says we win
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Chuck Bam 2-0
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    spray wipe done with Pelkas
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What fun will Efes have to lose and be excluded tonight to laugh
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    For me it will be more fun to go f4 and come out 4th ....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if he goes with these opponents it seems a little difficult to me
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    If Tska stops her, otherwise she would pick it up, I would say
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The strange thing is that Larkin does not have a point yet
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Real has squeezed them for good ...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    finally Efes in the Final Four
  • animusbet animusbet:
    he struggled but he succeeded
  • animusbet animusbet:
    will play Fener in the final-4: twis:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Oh what she told him ......
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    animusbet said:
    will play Fener in the final-4: twis:

You play with Peristeri for the Greek Cup and leave it to us, we are repeating this year, we said let someone else go : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What do we do alania?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I'm waiting for you to tip over to buy a summer resort : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    slowly you did not play Panathina's victory
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    slowly you did not play Panathina's victory
    Because it has the colors of PASOK, this also plays a role : bask:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    However, 2-2 does not end ....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    nor can you set it up at mercy: fish:
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "PreVein IFC CUP 2020-21: FINAL (8-9 / 5/2021)" in the IFC Competition.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Happy birthday giant of the site
    with health!!! Am I the first? :p : D!
  • grizaki74 Forum Bot:
    User grizaki74 started a new topic called "Happy Birthday Mars (BetLanden)" in the Cafe.
    grizaki74 Forum Bot: Grizaki74 started a new topic called "Happy Birthday Mars (BetLanden)" in ...