Tennis 2021

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
Davidovich Fokina-Krajnovic: 2 (2,1) Bet365 (Small bet)

Let us return a little to the sport for which the thread was opened. Until we see a lot of matches and unfortunately this is difficult to do, we will stay in small bets on tennis.
I see odds and I get a shock. 2,1 !!! Well done. And I'm looking to find out why.
The Serb is 2 classes a senior player at his best, which he certainly is not. He is a classic hard player, so he plays on his favorite surface. On the other hand, Fokina, with the exception of the victory with Bautista, who was returning from a long period of bad appearances, has not shown anything. He just did the obvious
On the other hand, the Serb may not have done anything great, but he is the only player who got 2 sets from Medvedev before the final of AO, while with Goffin he had a good performance if one excludes the serve.
The Serb under normal circumstances would have 1,4 tomorrow and as a semifinalist 3 years ago here, I think he would like to make a good tournament.
Any value above 1,8 is worth betting ... Nevertheless, the small bet remains

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
Bet365:

The only company for as many years as I have been betting that has returned my bet, while the match is over and the bet is lost !!!!

And because I do not want to write snippets, I send the bet and for someone to see that what I post here, I have bet just like that a few seconds before ...

It was obvious that 2,25 was wrong since they took the lid off and gave the double to 2 (I wrote it above), but I did not expect them to return it to me. Usually only the opposite happens ....

YG1: The Collarini-Bagnis tennis match was also canceled because Bagnis may have retired (expected)

YG2: So today the betting day is as if it did not exist and open bets are now in San Lorenzo and Krajnovic ...

YG3: I also post yesterday's bets. I have said that it will not happen again, but I do it because yesterday was a strange championship and one can check that it is timely (and in odds) and valid ...

Say goodbye to that tennis once again well done to Bet365!!!!

IMG_20210315_204739.jpg
IMG_20210315_123604.jpg
IMG_20210315_123404.jpg
IMG_20210315_123306.jpg
IMG_20210315_123718.jpg

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
Nishikori to win a set (1,57) / Ruud (1,28) = (2,01) Bet365 (Small bet)

Although there are still 2-3 potentially good matches I stay in this group for closing. Nishikori has 2-3 Goffin but that was another era for both, especially for the Japanese. Both are trying to find their footprints and do not resemble their good selves at all. Nevertheless, the Japanese player is quite a senior player and I believe that little by little he will find his rhythm. It is more difficult with flat baseliners with heavy blows and not with players of similar style. The only downside is his bad service that does not earn easy points.
However, in an attempt to gain points, I consider his victory to be of great value. However, I will prefer the set that I consider for sure, no matter how ridiculous it sounds in tennis, since Goffin often wastes a set while here he has never done well.
I will close the group with Ruud who I consider the best support even away from his favorite soil. His opponent is a bitch and he, although in practice he has only a little service. Anything beyond 2-2 will be a surprise.

The only thing I do not want to see is a victory of Nishikori (2,5) and a defeat of Ruud with antics

Last edited:

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
Dubai came out on top today after Krajnovic and Nishikori went on air with 2-0 sets each. I have to say that I was justifiably scared of Nishi with the set because for 1,5 sets he was flying and in the end Goffin made it 1-1. If he did, he would definitely get the 3rd set ...
To see Ruud now close the 2nd in Acapulco and do the 2/2 !!!

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
Ruud: 1-0 sets

I cash-out and finally get an amount as if I were betting on a bet of 1,85-1,9.
I'm wasting some money because I don't have time to deal with betting anymore and for a second because I saw Ruud on the one hand and the Colombian corpse on the other and I'm afraid to leave

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
FMP-CIBONA: Cibona U79,5 (1,83) Bet365

I read that Cibona has several absences but is also tired due to many matches. In her last 8 matches, she has crossed the limit only once and she has also played in extra time. FMP has a new coach and in the last 1 matches he is playing tough defense. Matches that both play a lot, whenever the under has the 2st reason

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
Harris-Shapovalov:

Harris plays hard in the first set and only with the service can he do a lot. I will watch the first 1 games and if I see the usual ones by Shapovalov, we will play something live. Whenever waiting in a few minutes

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
Well what is this ...

1 in 2 players that we bet for some reason are injured ... Not even for magic to take us ...

4-3 for now. If the cashout opens, we got it. Otherwise God helper, but difficult

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
They did not give cashout, but they give at 2,25 the -1,5 of Shapovalov .... Whenever I got it one by one

As a non-product bet ...

Too bad because until then he was getting all the service air games.

And now that the counter is over and air will pass, but Shapovalov will be injured soon

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
Too bad too bad too bad ....

A bet that would come out without a second thought, we had to sell it because Harris suffered a muscle injury ...
Eventually it arrived without BP at Tie Break and so we sold it unfairly. But I do not regret it ...

Too bad again
IMG_20210319_162350.jpg

Predictions

• 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Hertha Berlin - Freiburg
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Porto
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Roma - Manchester United
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Arsenal - Villarreal
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Farense - Vitoria Guimaraes
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Kiel - San Pauli
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Kiel - San Pauli
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Famalicao - Santa Clara
  • 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Stuttgart - Augsburg
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Real Sociedad - Elche
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Leicester - Newcastle
  • 20:00
    ERT3
    • OEM Panathinaikos OPAP - Peristeri
  • 02:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Dallas Mavericks - Brooklyn Nets
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Los Angeles Clippers - Los Angeles Lakers
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Fenerbahce - Anadolu Efes
  • Tomorrow 08-05-2021
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Utah Jazz - Denver Nuggets
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • 2021 ATP Masters 1000
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • WTA 1000 2021
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • 2021 ATP Masters 1000
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Rafael Nadal - Alexei Popirin
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • 2021 ATP Masters 1000
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • 2021 ATP Masters 1000
  • 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • WTA 1000 2021
  • 12:20
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Formula 1 2021 - Spanish Grand Prix
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • 2021 ATP Masters 1000
  • 15:50
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Formula 1 2021 - Spanish Grand Prix
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • 2021 ATP Masters 1000
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • 2021 ATP Masters 1000
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • 2021 ATP Masters 1000

Today's Birthday

General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • betover Forum Bot:
    User betover started a new topic called "Many corners together .... = ????" in the Football Predictions.
  • Balaton Balaton:
    I do not see Ercan commenting and he probably considers it scary not to answer
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was out. Logic says we win
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Chuck Bam 2-0
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    spray wipe done with Pelkas
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What fun will Efes have to lose and be excluded tonight to laugh
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    For me it will be more fun to go f4 and come out 4th ....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if he goes with these opponents it seems a little difficult to me
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    If Tska stops her, otherwise she would pick it up, I would say
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The strange thing is that Larkin does not have a point yet
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Real has squeezed them for good ...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    finally Efes in the Final Four
  • animusbet animusbet:
    he struggled but he succeeded
  • animusbet animusbet:
    will play Fener in the final-4: twis:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Oh what she told him ......
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    animusbet said:
    will play Fener in the final-4: twis:

You play with Peristeri for the Greek Cup and leave it to us, we are repeating this year, we said let someone else go : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What do we do alania?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I'm waiting for you to tip over to buy a summer resort : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    slowly you did not play Panathina's victory
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    slowly you did not play Panathina's victory
    Because it has the colors of PASOK, this also plays a role : bask:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    However, 2-2 does not end ....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    nor can you set it up at mercy: fish:
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "PreVein IFC CUP 2020-21: FINAL (8-9 / 5/2021)" in the IFC Competition.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Happy birthday giant of the site
    with health!!! Am I the first? :p : D!
  • grizaki74 Forum Bot:
    User grizaki74 started a new topic called "Happy Birthday Mars (BetLanden)" in the Cafe.
    grizaki74 Forum Bot: Grizaki74 started a new topic called "Happy Birthday Mars (BetLanden)" in ...