Texas Hold'Em

kavatzasblog

16 IOL 2010
kavatzas.blogspot.com
Re: Texas Hold'Em

BECAUSE I READ AND ANOTHER OTHER TOUR WHO WILL BE MY PERSONAL PLEASE TO PLAY WITH MY FRIENDS AND THEIR FRIENDS ... JUST A TOTAL WHO DOES NOT LEAVE THE 50-60 PERSONS .... I WILL BACK A VUY IN THE NEAR 11 $ YOU ARE THAN THOSE PERSONS THAT THE PREMIUM WILL TAKE 100 $ 60 WITH 600 PEOPLE WILL BE LIKE TO 5 $ IF YOU WANT TO FILL THE FIRST 200 THE FIRST WILL BE ABOVE XNUMX $ AND IS VERY GOOD FRIENDLY THOUGHT ... THIS IS THE RIGHT MY OPINION

SpeCialOn3

15 IOL 2010
Germany
sportsbetting1.de

The first IPCL 2010 starts on September 15 2010 September 21 00: XNUMX !
This championship will last 10 racing where in order to be able to participate in the action and increase your adrenaline to the maximum by playing Poker, Bet-At-Home will add to the prize pool yet 500$ so that we can get the amount on 3,000$ Let us know that the winner will receive a postal one poker boxes together and 2 brooches, a InfoBet t-shirt !!. !!

Date of Conduct
September 15 2010 21: 00
Tournament Type Texas Holdem No Limit Freezeout
Buy-In 50 €
Entry Fee 5 €
Minimum Holdings 25
Original stack 5,000 chips
Blind Intervals 20 minutes

IPCL 2010: September 15 2010 September 21 00: XNUMX
IPCL 2010: September 22 2010 September 21 00: XNUMX
IPCL 2010: September 29 2010 September 21 00: XNUMX
IPCL 2010: 06 2010 Wednesday 21 00: XNUMX

IPCL 2010: 13 2010 Wednesday 21 00: XNUMX
IPCL 2010: 20 2010 Wednesday 21 00: XNUMX
IPCL 2010: 27 2010 Wednesday 21 00: XNUMX
IPCL 2010: Wednesday 03 November 2010 21: 00
IPCL 2010: Wednesday 10 November 2010 21: 00

FINAL TABLE
IPCL 2010: 21 Sunday Sunday 2010 21: 00

For more information, please contact me or Mr. Betlanden directly

: sign:: sign:: sign:

gkscorpio

11 Apr 2010

Good day kids, I also decided to learn poker and become a multi-millionaire : twis:

Before I got into real tables, I had a little bit of it to read, about strategies, odds, etc, but I have a question about the general rules of texas holdem.

Specifically, the first sentence states:
When a bet is returned to the player who made the big blind, then that player can make a check or choose to remain in the game without adding anything to the pot. However, if an opponent raises, then the big blind player has three choices: he has to fold, say he is in or make a raise.
What I have not fully understood (maybe it does not explain well in the book I've started, maybe in the demo tables I practice so quickly that I have not exactly understood it, how many wagering rounds exist between each preflop, flop , turn & river) .. That is,
1. Starts a new hand.
2. They are shared by 2 sheets to everyone
3. Negative players 2 are forced to the left of the dealer on the small and big blind.
4. All the next (or fold, raise, etc.) bet on the turn
5. 3 leaves the flop
6. They all bet
7. The 4 tower sheet opens
8. They all bet on the turn
9. The 5 sheet of the river opens
10. They all bet
11. He finishes the hand and gets the last "survivor" or he with the best card.

How many times do 4,6,8,10 repeat before we proceed to the next? At first, when I read the rules, I thought it was time for each of them to bet, and then we went to the next step. But I see that depending on whether someone is calling or raising, it starts from the beginning a new betting round before we go to the opening of the next card. Can anyone tell me how exactly this is done?

Thanks..

BetLaden

IFC # 6 Champion 2009-10, IFC # 1 Super Cup winner 200
Staff member
13 and 2002
Infobeto Town
www.infobeto.com

If someone on the betting board raises the stake, then everyone must say whether they are watching or stopping, or they also have the right to re-raise the bet. As long as someone increases the stake so long as the round continues until the players who play the same number of money find themselves.

gkscorpio

11 Apr 2010

I did. Now I understood it, thank you. It seems they all seemed so self-evident that they did not go into the process to explain it. : emb:

And to tell you, is the check displayed as an option when in a betting round you have already bets a stake that others have placed? For example, if you are in the last position you raise and when all of the others have made the call, when your turn comes again. Correctly;

Something else. How exactly does the pot share when someone has put all his money in a round before the river? If he wins, does he get what he has gathered until that round? But what if they do in the same round (say after the river) all-in 2 players, one of which has 450 euros and the other has 200? If the one who puts his 200 is winning, does he take it all?

One last thing. When exactly what happens to all the cards open? I have some (a few is the truth), from where only 3 flop cards are visible, with some bets, open all cards and the rest of the 2 community. But I did not know what to do happens to do this ...

BetLaden

Staff member
13 and 2002
Infobeto Town
www.infobeto.com

I did. Now I understood it, thank you. It seems they all seemed so self-evident that they did not go into the process to explain it. : emb:

And to tell you, is the check displayed as an option when in a betting round you have already bets a stake that others have placed? For example, if you are in the last position you raise and when all of the others have made the call, when your turn comes again. Correctly;

Correctly

Something else. How exactly does the pot share when someone has put all his money in a round before the river? If he wins, does he get what he has gathered until that round? But what if they do in the same round (say after the river) all-in 2 players, one of which has 450 euros and the other has 200? If the one who puts his 200 is winning, does he take it all?

He gets what he's got. Yes, 200. The others who put more will take the rest by analogy who had the best sex.

One last thing. When exactly what happens to all the cards open? I have some (a few is the truth), from where only 3 flop cards are visible, with some bets, open all cards and the rest of the 2 community. But I did not know what to do happens to do this ...

This is done if all the players have gone. Unless something else I do not understand ...

With red

gkscorpio

11 Apr 2010

He gets what he's got. Yes, 200. The others who put more will take the rest by analogy who had the best sex.
Hmm. So then in a hand between 2 only players, if one has 200 and the other 500, the first is lost by hand? Why if from the first round, 500 does all-in, the other in the best will stay in 200 without ever getting his bankroll?

Unless I first read your first comment, and you mean that in the above example, if 2 all-in and 200 player wins, he will get 400 (200 his own and other 200 from the pot) while the other it will get back 100 ..

And to expose the above example, let 3 be the players: 1 has 200 euro, 2 500 and 3 800 and they all make it all-in.
- If the winner of the 200 Euro wins, how much will he win back (in total, bet + pot)? 200; Or 400; How do they share 1500 in general?
- If the 500 player wins? How do you share the 1500 Euro pot?
Last edited:

BetLaden

Staff member
13 and 2002
Infobeto Town
www.infobeto.com

Think of everyone playing with what he has.
So if he has done allin with 200 and the second with all in 500 (you can do allin with bigger amount only if there is another player) else you follow in the allin of the first player with 200.

In your example, if he wins 200 with 200 then he wins XNUMX from each player who participated. The rest of them that are left in it earns it with the best of those who have lost.

The last one (when there is an allin from another player) can not increase if there is no one with more chips (they have already been allin and have a smaller amount according to your example)

In the second example, winning 500 with 200 then 200 loses 500 and the winner wins XNUMX from the third (the third as I said can not do allin with a higher amount if she does not have more money)

About us

• The infobeto community is considered a meeting point for gamers and people in the gambling market for consultations, advice, updates, information exchange, problem solving with companies, etc. We are proud to have the largest gaming forum in Greece and one of the world's largest and we work daily to keep the level of our community high.

Quick navigation

User menu

Follow us on Facebook

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    Forum Bot: Cosmicsports has started a new theme called "Mutual Betting - The Best ...