The boys are back in town

Good evening, I'll go to work at night and throw some beats to increase the interest in the evening.

After 2 Live Buckets the SK that I didn't manage to ship was 49,77, or 2 less than I had left.

For today 2 over from the old beloved serie B.

Portenone - Benevento performance 2,10
Ascoli - 2,05 Performance Boots

From 1 euros so new cellar 47,77 euros.

Good evening, I'll go to work at night and throw some beats to increase the interest in the evening.

After 2 Live Buckets the SK that I didn't manage to ship was 49,77, or 2 less than I had left.

For today 2 over from the old beloved serie B.

Portenone - Benevento performance 2,10 1-1 from the half time ....
Ascoli - 2,05 Performance Boots 3-0

From 1 euros so new cellar 47,77 euros. Fix the cellar was 49,77

New cellar 49,82

By sans voir, Barry Town double dnb with 8,00 performance. I was late to see it and sighed a little.

Good morning, if anything comes back, I've been working countless hours this week and I've seen very few things.

Reactions: nklaps and Fairplay
It didn't take long for me to return. Basically I didn't get a hold of a match that kicked off Wednesday and the performance stayed that way. Venice - Pisa OverX2,5 Performance 2,35.

New cellar 46,82

By sans voir, Barry Town double dnb with 8,00 performance. I was late to see it and sighed a little.

Good morning, if anything comes back, I've been working countless hours this week and I've seen very few things.

0-1 Barry Town, thanks sans voir

It didn't take long for me to return. Basically I didn't get a hold of a match that kicked off Wednesday and the performance stayed that way. Venice - Pisa OverX2,5 Performance 2,35.

New cellar 46,82

1-1 from the half time they stayed. Good read but didn't want me.

Bolton drinks it, so it's probably a bucket.

New wine cellar 53,82 euro

Reactions: Fairplay and nklaps
Lest we also have infidel Thomas
88b9f6646040e0aa60e8f2d014c253e8.jpg

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Fairplay
Hi,

The traders fell asleep in the F1 race when Vettel left, and will therefore have to pay for the 4,33 performance he left open for Hamilton's victory.
New wine cellar 57,16 euro.

Untitled.png
Untitled 2.png

Reactions: Fairplay and nklaps
The wine cellar after a catch and a bucket live, is 56,26 euros.

I start skiing with a baton from sans voir. I'll get it dnb though.

Fulham - Charton 2 dnb 6,5 performance with 1 euros.

New bucket 55,26 euro.

The wine cellar after a catch and a bucket live, is 56,26 euros.

I start skiing with a baton from sans voir. I'll get it dnb though.

Fulham - Charton 2 dnb 6,5 performance with 1 euros.

New bucket 55,26 euro.

2-2 so void

Reactions: nklaps
Hi,

After an epic tilting, this thread stops working because the cellar went for a walk. Now you will tell me that an 1 + euro wine cellar was lost from the 50 Euro bins. It's a lesson too. I continue to play something very specific and will not go astray. Proposals stop me, because I can't renew this thread with the bits I play now which are basically live.

Good luck.

Good morning,

A year later I return to this thread.

With a similar argument. Bet with a small bet, mainly for the experience. Nobody may be interested, but I will write that I bet on Pregame matches.

After a while I put 20 euros in 365 and now the bill has 20,03 euros.

First bet, St. Pauli - Darmstadt 1 and over2,5 with odds of 3,40 and betting 1 euro.

Welcome back.
What took you so long?
Many different, most importantly the work. What a time to bet ... Some live bets nothing special in the last year. Of course, after the last post on this thread, I spent a long time dealing with it as a detox.

Now I said to go in slowly to throw any bets. Humble and for fun. The goal is victory of course but we are going to cry at most 20 euros.

At the rest of the day,
St. Pauli - Darmstadt 3-2

Fund 22,43 euros.

Good morning, good Sunday to all.

At least one bet for today.

Dundee United - Celtic, goal / goal and over2,5 with odds of 2,5 and bet 1 euro.

Celtic are having a bad season, but they certainly do not want to give the championship to the opponents before the old firm. Of course it will be a double, but he eats the goals with the defense being a funnel in general this year. Dundee is not indifferent as she is looking for points to enter the top six. Because it has an aggressive quality for the data of the category, I believe that a goal will find it. I see something in 1-2.

Good morning, good Sunday to all.

At least one bet for today.

Dundee United - Celtic, goal / goal and over2,5 with odds of 2,5 and bet 1 euro.

Celtic are having a bad season, but they certainly do not want to give the championship to the opponents before the old firm. Of course it will be a double, but he eats the goals with the defense being a funnel in general this year. Dundee is not indifferent as she is looking for points to enter the top six. Because it has an aggressive quality for the data of the category, I believe that a goal will find it. I see something in 1-2.
The bunch was finally left at 0-0.

21,43 Fund

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...