The Nottingham Forest corner

Forest

23 Sep 2008
A little corner for my beloved Nottingham.

Source VICTORY:

Nottingham Forest (en: Nottingham Forest Football Club) is an English football team, which currently competes in League One, the third in the English professional league. But it has a glorious past. Its top successes have been two consecutive conquests Champions League in the late 80.
The headquarters of the club, founded in 1865, is City Ground in the city of Nottingham, 30.600 viewer capacity. His nicknames are "The Reds" from the red jerseys he wears and "Forest". The name of the group came from the name of its first pitch, the "Forest Recreation Ground", where today is held an annual trade fair of goose, "Nottingham Goose Fair". Moreover, the Nottingham Forest is famous for its action Robin Hood.
The team is often referred to simply as "Forest", but should not be confused with an older amateur team, Forest FC, which is better known as "The Wanderers FC". Also, the Notts Forest shortcut is listed by some because Notts refers to Nottinghamshire province - where Notts County (Notch County) - not the town of Nottingham. The correct shortcut is Nott'm Forest.

Establishment - First years
Nottingham Forest was founded in 1865 by a team of footballers a few years after the famous neighboring team, Notch County, which has founded 1862 is the oldest professional football club. The team council established the red color for the group, in honor of the Italian revolutionary Garibaldi, whose followers were wearing red liners.
1888 or Forrest joined the Football Alliance category. 1892 won the title with the result that it entered the Professional League (Football League). The first great title of the group was the England Cup 1898 when she defeated her Derby County with 3-1. However, in the championship he played permanently in the B class as 1949. In fact, 1914 finished late and was threatened to be expelled from the professional category. 1949 was downgraded to Grade 3 but returned to B after two years.
As soon as 1957 managed to be promoted to the A class and 1959 to conquer once more England Cup. At this time he managed for the first time to overcome fame and success the fellow citizen Notch County. As 1972 redeemed had some successful years, ending 1967 in second place.

The Bryan Klaw Period

Until the mid-nineties of 70, Nottingham was considered a small union for its data English professional championship. Until they took over the union's fortunes Bryan Clove (Brian Clough) and his assistant Peter Taylor. Klaf proved to be the most successful coach in the history of the club. She had already won a championship with her Derby County 1972 when he signed to Nottingham on 6 January 1975, succeeding Alan Brown. It reorganized the team and 1977 won its promotion in the A category, relatively difficult after finishing third. No one could imagine what would follow in the next three years.
The next season, 1977-78, won the title, something that few up-and-coming teams had ever made and no one has ever since. Even more surprising is that the following year, 1978-79, conquered it Champions League defeating the Swedish in the final Malmö with 1-0. 1980 regained the European Cup defeating 1-0 Hamburg thanks to the amazing presence of the goalie Peter Silton.
This amazing team also fought: Def Andrew Anderson (Viv Anderson, the first black footballer to have fought in England), Kenny Burns (Scottish International), Martin O'Neill and Arci Gemel (Archie Gemmill, Scotsman) and aggressive Trevor Francis, John Robertson (Scottish)
The successes come one after the other. The club won the European Championship Super Cap and two League Cap. He also reached his semifinals UEFA Cup 1983-84, where it was blocked by Anderlecht. It was an unfair foreclosure, since much later it was argued that Anderlecht had bribed the referee of the second match, who had actually canceled a regular Nottingham goal.
There was a renewal, and 1989 had an amazing year. He won the League Cup, finished third in the championship at the England Cup arrived to the semifinal he lost to the final final by Liverpool FK in the tragic fight of Hilsborough, where 96 Liverpool fans were killed in the stands. 1990 regained the League Cup, defeating it Oldham Athletic in the final. He was also a finalist of the 1991 Cup, and was defeated by Tottenham with 2-1 on the prolongation of the League Cup and 1992, where he was defeated by Manchester United. This successful season ended with two Achievements of the "Full Members Cup", a smaller trophy worth 1989 and 1992.
Klaff's presence at the wheel of the club ended in May of 1993 after 18 years when the club was downgraded. At this time he won two European trophies, one league and four League Cups.

The post-Claff era
Frank Clark, the old left-wing of the 1979 team, got the position of Klaff. Using essentially the players that Klaf had, he managed to raise the club again Premier League and then 1994-95 to finish in third place by winning his stake in UEFA Cup.
Moderate years followed, with coach changes. 1997 was deferred but went up the next season. Despite the presence of names on the bench, such as Ron Atkinson and David Platt, the team did nothing great. Indeed, he noted some of the most painful defeats in his history, culminating in the 8-1 crash by Manchester United 1998-99.
At the same time, unsuccessful choices have created major financial exposures to the club. So he was forced to reduce the bets and drive out the expensive footballers. They fled to the low positions of the second professional class. Ultimately, the worst was not avoided, as 2005 was downgraded to League One, the third-time category for the first time since 54 years. However, 3 2008 on 3 on 2 after winning Jove Town with XNUMX-XNUMX, finished second in League One, winning its automatic rise to the Championship, in the second professional league in England.

Titles - Distinctions
Record
  • First League Matches: 2-2 (off) with Everton (3 / 9 / 1892).
  • Greater victory: 14-0 on Clapton (off), England Cup 1 round (17 / 1 / 1891).
  • Greater defeat: 1-9 by Blackburn Rovers, B class (10 / 4 / 1937).
  • More goals in the season: 101 (1950-51), 3rd class.
  • Best scorer in a season: Wally Ardron, 36 goal (1950-51), 3rd class.
  • Undefeated championship: 42 races (26 / 11 / 1977 as 25 / 11 / 1978).
  • Greater turnout: 49.946 viewers against her Manchester United on 28 / 10 / 1967 (Category A
Local Derby
Local games are considered to be the games of Forrest with her Notch County and Derby County. Although they are the closest geographically than all English professional teams, Nottingham and Nottingham have rarely fought in the same category. The last season that happened was 1994 in Division A.
Forest supporters believe as local competitors in the first place Derby and secondly Leicester City. So one of the traditional derby of the championship is considered the fight against it Derby County -The so-called "East Midlands derby" - and not that against the fellow Neck County.
Results
The first
  • Nottingham Forest is the only European team to win European Champions League Cup more often than her country's championship.
  • 1874 Force Champion Weller Sam Weller Widdowson was the first to wear coveralls outside his socks, cutting off the protectors used by cricket players. It took almost a hundred years before the crimsons became a compulsory football component by the English federation.
  • At the same time in a Nottingham match against Sheffield Norfolk (her later Sheffield United) was used for the first time whistle by referee. Until then, the referees had a flag, like the supervisors. The idea was again the Sam Widdowson team.
  • The Forrest Stadium was the first to place nets in the 1870 goalpost. It was another idea of ​​Sam Widdowson.
  • Sam Widdowson had another innovative idea. He used gas lamps on the Forrest Stadium to conduct night races. This idea was not established by the federation, because there was a fear of viewers' safety if they were early on the accelerator, and there was darkness. However, with the introduction of electricity, he again electrified City Grant 1909, although he had retired.
  • The brothers Frank and Forman were the first brothers who played in both the same professional team, Forrest and 1899 in England. They also scored one more first by scoring both in an international match against her Ireland.
  • Nottingham Forest was the first team to pay over 1.000.000 pounds for transcription when he bought Trevor Francis from the Birmingham City.
  • The team has the privilege of five former footballers or managers to be in the Football Hall of Fame in England. They are: Ian Wright, Brian Clough, Roy Keane, Peter Shilton and Viv Anderson.
  • Force's negative firsts are the fact that he is the only European team to own Champions League which was later submited to its third country category.
  • Η Independente established the red shirt when 1907 or Forrest made a tour on Argentina.
  • City Ground of Forest and Meadow Lane Nottingham County are the closest football pitches in England. They are just 330 yards away.

City Graud
Forest's first pitch was Forest Recreation Ground, which was the name of the club. 1898 moved to City Ground, which is just across from Meadow Lane, the cops' court Notch County at a distance of 330 chard!
The older radius, the center has a 5.708 viewer capacity. It is planned to expand when the club returns to the Premier League. The newer Trent End was built in 1994 and accommodates 7.500 viewers. Viewers of opposing teams are usually hosted on the Bridgford End, which is available from 5.150 as 7.720 depending on the risk of the match. The largest grandstand was called the Executive Stand but was renamed Brian Clough Stand, in honor of the manager who pulled out the Not. Fear from obscurity. Its capacity is 10.000 viewers.
Together with the Capital One Corner, the total capacity of the stadium is 30.602 people, making City Ground one of the seven largest stadiums in the English Premier League, and in recent years Forrest has attracted an average of 20 to 24 fans. The biggest attendance in the 2006-07 season was 27.875 spectators, and recently there are thoughts of building a new stadium in the Clifton area.
On 7 May 2007, City Grade hosted the England Women's Cup final between Arsenal and Charlton Athletic. It was the first time the final was held outside London and in the match there was a record of fans in a women's football match with 24.000 spectators.

Complete and I THAFMASTIS AS OF THEN VERY GOOD TEAM OF Brian Clough THAT ONE OF THE BEST winger TO HAVE SEEN IN WORLD FOOTBALL WAS Robertson The ARISTEROPODAROS. (HOPE NOT DO THE WRONG NAME) played .EPISIS IN FOREST AND THE FIRST BLACK A FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR WELCOME TO NATIONAL ENGLISH. THE VIV ANTONSON WHO WAS THE MOST MODERN THOUSANDS AT THE POSITION OF THE RIGHT BAKE (TOGETHER WITH THE MANFRENT CALTZ OF AMBURG).
FRONT SERVICE YOU TONY GUNTKOK POUICHE DOES READ THE RECEPTION RECOVERY.

Y.K. ALTHOUGH LIVERPOOL YOU ARE RESTRICTED TO CARRIAGE AS ANY OTHER ENGLISH ASSOCIATION.: sign:

Reactions: Forest
Complete and I THAFMASTIS AS OF THEN VERY GOOD TEAM OF Brian Clough THAT ONE OF THE BEST winger TO HAVE SEEN IN WORLD FOOTBALL WAS Robertson The ARISTEROPODAROS. (HOPE NOT DO THE WRONG NAME) played .EPISIS IN FOREST AND THE FIRST BLACK A FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR WELCOME TO NATIONAL ENGLISH. THE VIV ANTONSON WHO WAS THE MOST MODERN THOUSANDS AT THE POSITION OF THE RIGHT BAKE (TOGETHER WITH THE MANFRENT CALTZ OF AMBURG).
FRONT SERVICE YOU TONY GUNTKOK POUICHE DOES READ THE RECEPTION RECOVERY.

Y.K. ALTHOUGH LIVERPOOL YOU ARE RESTRICTED TO CARRIAGE AS ANY OTHER ENGLISH ASSOCIATION.: sign:

I got his 2004 autograph on the avenue when it was the match Panathinaikos - Rangers, he was in the tough team. An incredibly simple guy, he's got some pussies:D
Well you're being shot.

Reactions: MAN7
I got his 2004 autograph on the avenue when it was the match Panathinaikos - Rangers, he was in the tough team. An incredibly simple guy, he's got some pussies:D
Well you're being shot.
VOTE AND GO TO 1-0 TO THE FINISH. OUT OUT OF THE AREA WITH THE LEFT DRY AND 1-0. I AM NOT MY PICTURES MY.: sign:

VOTE AND GO TO 1-0 TO THE FINISH. OUT OUT OF THE AREA WITH THE LEFT DRY AND 1-0. I AM NOT MY PICTURES MY.: sign:

And I remember it, of course, of course, as for your age I throw, I close 42: eye:
I should have picked another group ....... 15 years we are running into small classes: (-:

OUR FILES WHAT DO YOU NEED MESSAGES?: emb:THEN THESE FILES LOVE THE FOOTBALL AND WE WORK IN THE ALLANS TO DO THE OWNERSHIP (WHEN YOU HAVE MADE ALANES: emb:: emb:: emb:)

Capsule Types of Artsi Gemil and do not recall that they are going to Notchham ....: emb:

AND TO FOLLOW THE NEWS WHAT YOU ARE FOOTBALL AGNO AND THEMATIC.

Angels English.: Cool:

Ups ....: mado:

Horny Ball Man ....: surprise:

Answer me from the Balkans ...
Why are all English stadiums perfect?: surprise:

(You will tell me the last few years we see good balisch as there are ten good quality footballers ...)

Have you ever heard the story of Argyrios (80 'decade') with English football ... Now that the chimney and the yacht were a system ...: mado:

Knitting ...

Only Gazza knew something fine ...

: sign:

Angels English.: Cool:

Ups ....: mado:

Horny Ball Man ....: surprise:

Answer me from the Balkans ...
Why are all English stadiums perfect?: surprise:

(You will tell me the last few years we see good balisch as there are ten good quality footballers ...)

Have you ever heard the story of Argyrios (80 'decade') with English football ... Now that the chimney and the yacht were a system ...: mado:

Knitting ...

Only Gazza knew something fine ...

: sign:

YOU DO NOT KNOW YOU. YOU HAVE A QUALITY SAMPLE BY GKLEN HONDL.: sign:

BRE KARAGKIOZAKO AFOU YOU ARE THAT I SUPPORT .... WHY MY LAUNCHES THE GODS?
BECAUSE WE DO NOT ATTRIBUTE AT THE SPORTS, WE CAN NOT LIGHT THEIR HEART OF AMERICAN AMERICAN ENGLISH.
As for silver LES True affect GENERATION MY positive support of English football decade 70-80 WHY had passed SPORT ON TILEORASEIS.PROSOPIKA still remember the musical SUBJECT OF EMISSION MESIMERIANIS ENGAGED filming a match ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP FROM PREVIOUS WEEKLY. THIS BIGGEST LAKTARA TO FOUND A FOOTBALL WHO REMOVE WHY WE FIND THE MATS. DAY CHILDREN WITHOUT THEY HAVE ALL IN THE DISCOUNT AND WHERE THEY HAVE HAPPEN ALL THESE AND FIND OUT OTHER ISSUES .
END OF EVERYTHING TO LATIN DONATIONS AND TRADITIONS OF BRAZILIAN AND ARGENTINA IN BALLA BUT MAY ALLOW YOU TO HAVE AT THE END OF MY MY ALWAYS THE BRITISH FOOTBALL.: sign:

Y.K. GLEEN HONDLES, CRIS WOODDOWN, TRIBOR BRUCKING,GASKINS, GARY SOU, STIV MORTIMER, GREYAM SOUNES, TENY MAK NERMONT, KENY DANGLIS, KEVIN KINGAN, GARY STEFLETON, GARY LINKER, JOE BARNS, STEVEN TZERAN, TONY GUNTKOK, NORMA GUAITSAINT ... AND OTHER SIMPLE RESPECT: sign:

Reactions: biancoseleste
We older were fortunate enough to see the peak of the career of many footballers where the youngest know them only through reports from other stages of racing.
Unforgettable I will be the 1986 World Cup in Mexico where Maradona was a team on his own, and imagined by him was Passarella, Ruggeri, Valdano, Olarticoehcea, Buruchaga and so many others: eye:

Derby County vs Nottingham Forest

Hate game tomorrow at Pride Park Stadium, the derby of East Mindlans where the winner takes Brian Clough Trophy.
A few kilometers divide the two cities, and whenever the two teams face the emergency police measures, they resemble high security prisons.
Tickets are sold out from 2 the day of circulation.

And the other side of course:

The unveiling of a bronze statue of Bryan Clove was held Thursday in Nottingham, in honor of Legendary former coach of Forrest. He is now a successful technician in the history of the team, having led her to two consecutive Champions Cups (1979, 1980), as well as her unique league in England (1978). The project cost 60.000 sterling (74.000 euros) and, for its construction, contributed to the group's simple fans. Klaff died of 2004, aged 69 years: sign:: sign:: sign:: sign:: sign:: sign:: sign:: sign:: sign:: sign:

Long before we are born, most: eye:

[video=youtube;C3vd8x2pc-s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3vd8x2pc-s"][ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3vd8x2pc-s[/video][/URL]

Predictions

• 13:35
    Action 24
    • Sirens of Grevena - Kastoria
  • 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Leicester - West Brom
  • 15:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Celta - Las Palmas
  • 15:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Asteras Tripoli - Panaitolikos
  • 16:30
    Novasports 2HD
    • Wolfsburg - Bochum
    Novasports 3HD
    • Hoffenheim - Gladbach
    Novasports 5HD
    • Heidenheim - Leipzig
    Novasports Prime
    • Matchday Live Minute by Minute
    Novasports Start
    • Cologne - Darmstadt
  • 17:00
    Novasports 4HD
    • Luton - Brentford
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Watford - Hull
    Novasports Premier League
    • Sheffield United - Burnley
  • 17:15
    Novasports 1HD
    • Vallecano - Osasuna
  • 18:00
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Nantes - Rennes
  • 18:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • OFI - Volos NPS
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Empoli - Napoli
  • 19:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Manchester City - Chelsea
  • 19:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • QPR - Preston
  • 19:30
    Novasports 1HD
    • Valencia - Betis
    Novasports 3HD
    • Union Berlin-Bayern Munich
    Novasports Prime
    • Atromitos - Kifissia
    Novasports Prime
    • Atromitos - Kifissia
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Wehda
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Hamburg - Holstein Kiel
    Novasports Premier League
    • Wolves - Arsenal
  • 21:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Hellas Verona - Udinese
  • 21:45
    Novasports Start
    • Genk - Anderlecht
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Girona - Cadiz
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lance - Clermont
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Braga - Vizela
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Fenerbahce - Darussafaka
  • 16:00
    Action 24
    • Herakles - Megarida
  • 17:15
    ERT3
    • Aris - Kolossos H Hotels
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA on Fire 2023-24 E25
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Cremona - Brescia
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • Tomorrow 21-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 06:00
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Sprint
  • 10:00
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Qualifying
  • 10:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Men's - Women's Greek Cup 2024
  • 12:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Men's - Women's Greek Cup 2024
  • 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:20
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to the Greek media, as I read, Panathaspor decided to buy Giannis Goumas from Turkey. Very good move, well done : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    According to the coach Ismail Kartal, except for Ostervolde where he operated and Perez there is no absence. So what I'm waiting for and what 99% of those who watch Fener are waiting for is the following lineup

Livakovic

Osagi Samuel-Tsikou-Bekao-Kantioglou

Ismail Yuksek-Fred
    Shimansky
    Kahveji-Tadic
    Jacko
    this is Fener's factory setting here you don't even need a coach everything works on auto
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Where did you read this?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to beisports turkey is a publication of sportime says
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    was the lover accused of doping? he probably overdid it with the viagra : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
    Water resistant Forum Bot: User Waterproof started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet ?" in the...