Tipbet not licensed?

bethunter

12 Ion 2021
Although I am not registered with this company, I saw on its site that it states that from next month for legal reasons or something like that it will not be available. Did not get a license or is it something else? Do we know which of the existing companies are not licensed?

Although I am not registered with this company, I saw on its site that it states that from next month for legal reasons or something like that it will not be available. Did not get a license or is it something else? Do we know which of the existing companies are not licensed?
Tipbet championsbet bet14 κ betrebels did not get a license ...

From the ones you mention I have an account at Championsbet. In this case what should I do?

REJECTED APPLICATIONS
COMPANYDISMISSAL DECISIONDATE OF TERMINATION OF SERVICES
GLB GmbH578/1/05.07.202105.08.2021
ONLINE AMUSEMENT SOLUTIONS LIMITED578/2/05.07.202105.08.2021
REBELS GAMING LIMITED578/3/05.07.202105.08.2021
LOGFLEX LIMITED578/4/05.07.202105.08.2021
LOVE 2 CELEBRATE LTD578/5/05.07.202105.08.2021
KAIZEN GAMING INTERNATIONAL LIMITED578/6/05.07.202105.08.2021

Reactions: magon and bethunter
I read it simply because they have a different name and a different distinctive title, I try to decode them. What I understand is that Bettson, Fonbet, Bet365, Pamestoixima, Stoiximan, N1, Sportingbet, Bwin, Vistabet, Winmasters, Novibet, Netbet, Betshop, Pokerstars are licensed.

Those who do not get are Goalbet, Championsbet, Betrebels and Tipbet!

When I go from the menu to withdraw, I get some errors.
I sent them an email, we did verification but it still shows errors.
I sent it to them but for a week now they have not even answered me. Unacceptable ...

Did anyone make a withdrawal? I want to see if it is general.

Reactions: goal2
I sent it to them but for a week now they have not even answered me. Unacceptable ...

Exactly the same
Asking for ID back and forth, proof of residence and asking to see a booklet or screenshot from your Iban
These if you upload them are automatically accepted

The problem is the "ecopayz" deposit receipt they were asking for ... in essence they were asking for a screen from the wallet you made a deposit. Paysafe,Skrill,Neteller etc .;
you upload the screen from the wallet you used with your details but they reject it. I sent an e-mail asking for help but tpt
did not answer
generally in recent months did not respond

Exactly the same
Asking for ID back and forth, proof of residence and asking to see a booklet or screenshot from your Iban
These if you upload them are automatically accepted

The problem is the "ecopayz" deposit receipt they were asking for ... in essence they were asking for a screen from the wallet you made a deposit. Paysafe,Skrill,Neteller etc .;
you upload the screen from the wallet you used with your details but they reject it. I sent an e-mail asking for help but tpt
did not answer
generally in recent months did not respond
I have not even been asked for this "ecopayz". I had made a deposit by debit.

One of the same. Me. Identified account with history of withdrawal deposits. Rejection of withdrawal, requested after screen from ecopayz. I send the document approved, the new withdrawal goes to processing and then re-rejected. Then he asked for a proof of address. I send this too, the new withdrawal is approved again, the rejection is rejected. I am asking for them this time through a bank, sending them a statement from Piraeus.

"Your withdrawal has been approved by us and is awaited by the provider. Soon, the amount is expected to reach your bank account / wallet. Thanks for your understanding.

We will notify you if there are any problems with the transaction. "

Tipbet and Betrebels eventually closed their pages but Goalbet and Championsbet are continuing normally. Do we know what has happened?

Goalbet no longer continues in Greece. Withdraw a balance in your account as soon as those who have a balance.

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
  • S Forum Bot:
    User ssk started a new topic called "Double bet" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What a crazy league this is...
  • K Forum Bot:
    User kandalf started a new topic called "Account management" in the Betting conversations.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our kids have beaten the Italians, especially the 3-0, even Cristiano Ronaldo would be jealous
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27/28-4/2024)"...