Turkiye

kosdpthess

IFC # 3 Cup & Super Cup winner 2011-12
26 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis
Here we enter foreign waters. Erdjan do not worry : twis:

Due to a Turkish language, I have been watching Turkey's Sperling since last year, which I continue this year.

So I threw a similar thread to Scotch.

Answer: Türkiye

2.png

This is the FB program.

Yesterday, Merlin's harbor was 4 from Osman and Basaksehir 2-0 in Aisar.

For now, Trabzonspor-Galata is not caught by anywhere. There may be many goals in the match, but you can not trust them. The milk does not go well, Trabzonspor makes phases, does not score. I quit...

A good spot is the double of Kassibasa or X2, but the bogeys have read it. Do not look at Fener's double in the last week, that was friendly. Eskisehir is a hardcore team in its headquarters but is moderate overall. I also believe in the goals I believe.

Risspor-Antalya, goals for goals. goals / goals, which everyone prefers. As a point, I would say it is closing in the double but Rise at her seat is strong.

Sissabor-Consiapor. Even egg and cucumber ... I would say otherwise generally and loved ones. And 2 wants grades, but Konia and X will be right. Siva has issues where X seems to be a good case.

Tomorrow's tomorrow.

PS: A model to change the title and put a ug did not know that it will not pass to the forum u with the tons of the Turks

Answer: Turkiye

Well you did and you opened a theme I see the following

Rosespor X.

Sivasspor, Eskisehirspor and Trabzonspor 1 DNB, both Trabzonspor and Ace

0-1 goal I like in the dick. I do not believe either, nor the other. When he has to play, Trabzon appeared to have issues. The double in Besiktas is not telling me anything that he played with bumps. Also, Galata does not shoot with anything.

Yes I was giving it and I got something in 1-1 I can see it but 2-1, 1-2 can also come. I think it's safer.

I disagree with the logic that I would not spend my money to learn if she would win. He has not shown me anything to convince me. The casabasa started well and showed that it could. The previous match was not serious enough for many reasons.

Sissassor does not know how you see her but Osman and she was bad. You will tell me okay is not so low will improve. But not to win today for me will not be surprising.

Well you did and you opened a theme I see the following

Rosespor X.

Sivasspor, Eskisehirspor and Trabzonspor 1 DNB, both Trabzonspor and Ace

Well you and Galatas would play against him again against you.: twis:

Well you and Galatas would play against him again against you.: twis:

Galatas does not play well in the field. Melo left, and after he knew he would leave, he did not find his replacement. The particular player on the middle line makes the difference there is no player who will make the dirty he is doing in the middle line. Rodriguez is still looking for Grosgrove good January so the middle line is subject. Tonight will not play and irreplaceable Selcuk Inan, Burak Yilmaz does not pull but insist on him. If even Mersin tells you that Mersin has not made a transcript, then there is a problem. If you trust a problematic Galata, I do not, not for emotion but for racing.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Anyahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah: emb:

Yesterday I think I had a good reading. Galata won with 0-1, so the 0 to 1 goal was really a good choice.

Kasimpasa passed through the air. So easy on the basis of the score I did not expect it but the effect did not surprise me.

Sivazpor brought X and Rio de Janeiro has scored goals / goals and goals.

: goood:

For today. In Gaziantep-Casserispor, I would say that the guests overall are a better team. They have a better roster for me and 5 is coming out on the pitch. Of course we were talking about a group in the middle but ok. Logically, it will not have many goals in the match, in which both the double and the double are closed. The double has dropped and I do not know if it's worth playing anymore. The 3 + that existed, if any, is definitely good.

As for Fener, I would say that the hour of the hell has come, but Boursaspore does not show any evidence of writing. I would prefer the overs. From the first game, Fener was convincing. Subsequent victories are to be lost. The world started to sting and the bullshit and dropped the double and I do not know if the bracelet is worth it. However, Bursa is so unstable that he can do doubles, and 5 goals are also out ... Personally y / y and over I would keep.

Reactions: Ertzan

Yesterday's day was screaming to go.

For today I did not get the first game but in my mind I had it for Ander not tell you and X but go.

For Fener. Pereira made a serious wrong midweek. He pulled Mehmet Topal the hacker into the defensive and somehow became the fifth defender, so the mistake was serious and the defeat came.

For today, Shot does not play from Bursa because it has been agreed with both sides, while in Fenerbahce, Diego does not play. Emotionally you mean Ace, betting I would not play the Ace, Over, Goals / Goals I would play.

That's all

Reactions: kosdpthess

And he went to Gaziantep. Well I read here, naturally came and 1-0 with the guests being marginally better.

We are now waiting for the "derby" of the match. It is easy to see that we agree with Ercan, the ace is not played but the others are not convinced ... So we go to a match with goals logically as the defenses are bad.

Fener won 2-1. Old did not come naturally. Bursa has less of a defensive situation mainly. Yet the y / y and the overs came.

The point is not to write only on the threads I have opened. I have this one I have been waiting for, which he will give his point of view.

Good luck and good to go

The program this Friday has 2 matches.

Trabzonspor - Konstanzpor

Sissabor - Merzin

In the first game we have a Trabzon which obviously gives a favorite as a host but in a degrading performance. Xdumx-1,60 is released in 1,70-2 by a team that is more pale than the dead man's voice ... He made the bass in Bessitta and then the downhill. Winning in Kayseri does not tell me much because he was not accompanied by any show of prospect. On the other hand, Konya after 3 points in 7 matches, has 3 points on the other XNUMX. He made it selfish to win Mersin (only Galatas did not win her when I played it, random;), took a one-time run in Sebastia on Sivasspor and won off Osmanlipspor. Of course not to be afraid, Konia has not become a team, somewhere in the middle it will end up. At the moment I would go to the opposite but on the one hand I am afraid of the fact that Konya is not a name and the fact that the Trabzon can make 3-0 and make us look like stupid ... If I would play something I would play here . Konya does not go tight games and Trabzon has a problem with the goal. Read the buck of course, in 1,75 on the bottom 2,5. Let's say, of course, that we've known each other, play, you're done, you do not win, do not come back to Trabzon's training. Stress is red for the home team.

The second game is played by Sivas with the Mersin Ferry. In Sivas the coach does everything to save time. Something about adjustments says, the team wants time and something. THE VERY VERY HAPPY X in Antalya kept him on the bench, especially after the buck he made in the cup from (I hate to remember) Yeni Diyabarkirspor third-class team. Zora we would say ... Based on the roster and I had it for Sivassor but it does not pull and I mean it does not play even special, but it is not a matter of mishap. So, as it is, it will be more difficult to save than last year, when I expected it more comfortable this year ... Mersin puts a goal with the eyedropper. He easily lost from Konya 2-0. The goal is taken in the bumper and puts only in bad defenses, 2 in Besiktas defensively laughing the crowd, 1 in Galatas and 1 in Kayseri. I was thinking about this match as well, but here we have the defense of the Sivas plate, so Mersin may score a goal. Sivasspor also has 5 X and only one 0-0. Basically I think that if Mersin's goal is scored, the match will open, but if they do not, they will go to 1-0. We do not win them and Sivas who will win ... Of course, 1,90 in Ace forgets, there is no value. There is nothing going on at present. Perhaps risk to the player due to performance because it is at an underdog price.

Sentonia I wrote and both came. In Sebastia, what Mersin expected the famine, he found the other Sivas' defense for the dogs and scored 2. Siwa did not win and they see who will win.

Trabzon went as he expected it to be, but he missed the 0-1 with good time in the second half and in the tie. Then Trabzon pushed for the goal and the eagle, a classic phenomenon. However, the contractor deserved, we said that the returns are unrealistic.

For now there are 3 matches:

Gaziantepspor - Osmanlispor

Guernsey - Kayserispor

Basaksehir - Galatasarah
ϊ

For the first match, Osman has scored 3 outside and even has 7 goals, of course so far is the surprise of the season as its overall presence is very good. On the other hand, Gaziantep is a mediocre group that has the goal of a comfortable stay. One of the height and one of the depth. The defeat from Galatas will be considered within the program, but it is a match against a Galatas who is in a critical position and as I went to the match I consider it to be a failure that did not go to a score. It's not the case that Osman is a favorite of the odds. Personally, I think the game starts from 1-1 so I have a goal / goal and I would play in this game. To make a point. Osman can be deflated but he can also drop 3 pieces. Also X does not spoil any goal or goal may be safer.

In the second game, Keske is going to Ankara to play with the union. I'm sorry to see this match I look at it from here I look at it, how do kids get out of here? 1 has also been the winner of her unique victory over Mersin. Naturally, and the boys are being screamed. The union generally has it and puts it and eats, but with teams with a defensive mindset it is getting used to. He has opened the scoring only with Bursaspor, Besiktas, open play, with Kasimbasa and Akisar the match came to 1. A natural basis of performance is preferable to the miracle of the universe in the very low anther. I think that if Keseri specially does, he does not ruin the star, so 1-1 comes. From point X I would say something in 0-0 and 1-1.

We are also coming to the most interesting match of the day. Many talk about the Galata double base of performance, for value for money and let's never come. I will partly agree but the fact is not so simple. Personally, if the odds were not so balanced, Galatas would be a bumper, which is also in the forefront. Other Basakacheh in 2,70 I do not play. Bassak is playing tight, Galatas promises, but I would say. It is difficult to reject the score, unless Galatas pulls out of the sleeve, or fails so much and at least 2 goals from Basak. Anyone who wants to do Galatan's really good performance will not likely find it again in such teams, but if he does not come out to know that he did perform, do not wait for a walk.

Let's go fast for the 2 match.

Rosespor - Bursaspor

It has dropped quite a bit. In this I believe the words of the Bursa coach have been thwarted, which said we do not give up, we continue, etc., he made the victory over the last week and are optimistic. Personally, if the ace would get the three, I would say it is worth it. Playing the Bursa outside in a tough corner and with an undefeated team is one of the strong middleweight teams in the league. Personally, I see it and I'm returning to 3 +, it's worth the Bursa. now I would say that the OVER is pale on 1-1 I see, so the goal / goal is safer.

The rest of the day.

Eskisehirspor - Besiktas

Beatsitas is a clean and sensible favorite but the match is a little do or die for Eski and hence fall body. I do not like the doubles, but it really is to look for reasons not to play the double. The main reason is Besiktas's defensive defense which, if pressed, eats the goal. Perhaps the risk in Asian-1 is worth it to get more performance. Over I do not dare to play for me I have in my mind an Eski who will get something from the match but this may not be the case and never even have some absences. Double or fold I think.

Adalispor - Kasimpasa

In theory, a goal match due to Antalya. Casimbasa misses the goal although it is a team that looks at her. What to tell you kids a strange match. Antalya does not contend for Ace, Kasimpasa for second consecutive double does not convince her either. Maybe X? Probably. The offside player who is an underdog and the goal / goal in good performance may be worth the risk. With a point does not come out.

Fenerbahce - Akisar

Pereira is backfired again. Tartjik or Fener in the whole, suicide Celtic gave him a grade on Thursday. The defeat from Besiktas suffered a lot. Fener will not have an easy night but quality will find even one goal to win, such as Nani's foul against Antalya. Showtime yields in general. If I would play something I would risk the underdog who pays 2 + because I see something in 1-0, 2-0. Akisar is likely to score but generally it is pale unless and in general it has been a bit late in the game. I see Fenera's win and low scoring, it pays over 3, so here the rickshaw comes under consideration.

Let's do the FB account here.

The most remarkable and surprising result for me is X of Fener winning 2-0 and 2-2 of Sivas with Mersin. The first for favored reasons and the second for the wide range.

Since then, Besiktas and Galatas have done their job, especially Besiktas, harder than anyone thinks. However, Galata's antiscience came out as I imagined, and Besiktas said twice or so, Eskie dave is a value of trust.

Rise has pulled 2-3 from Bursa more than just showing the outcome of the match and the score, just Bursa was more effective and took a big double. It was the goal / goal for which he chose, it was a good choice to believe, we did say even though the X that I thought was going to be based on the score was a lot, but in fact not so much.

For Trabzon we said it was pale and remained pale, expecting a low score. Eventually we had to play the pot here. Antalia was blocked in Casimba's defense and resisted 0-0 and Kasibasha could steal it but did not succeed. Here we talked about risking the overs if someone wanted based on the odds, but we emphasized the defense approach of Kasimpasa. From then on came the goals / goals of Gencler and the Gadjidde's butt, surely the second most anxious to be honest.

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...