UFC

salonicafan

Infobeto Tipster
25 Oct 2007
UFC_Logo_Red.jpg
hello joy

I have watched the sport for a long time and have taken a little money over the past few years,
so I thought it good to give you some points.

Sunday morning we have the 165 ufc

2 is safe but with a small percentage so we will do doubles

uncontested champion Jon Jones
screenshot_43.jpg

and perhaps the future champion in the lightweight class Khabib Nurmagomedov
screenshot_44.jpg

if your performance is little and you want to put some risk,
add to our triad our own child, the Cypriot Constantino Philippou
screenshot_45.jpg

[video] http://www.ufc.com/media/ufc-165-weigh-in [/ video]

Last edited:
Answer: UFC

the odds of the next ufc have already begun to fall, so it would be good to bet them now.

the surety point is the very molded Demian Maia, who has since become a stalemate.

and the second good point with very good performance is Dong Hyun Kim

if you have any questions or want a better analysis of the point-picking point, just say it and I will give you a report.

also if there is someone else watching the sport let me talk about why I feel a bit extraterrestrial talking alone here or with American women in foreign forums ..

however, I do not find 365 in those whom you propose kiss !!!!

mporeli at this time bet365 although it has unity ufc, has no match, everybody is boxing.
Logically, 5-6 days before UFC Fight Night 29 becoming 9 October will also yield returns.
Generally there are not many companies we know, familiar with the sport.
The greatest variety in racing is played by American companies that do not "play us" but if you are looking for it you will find it for us too.
I laughed awkwardly at the sportingbet.
These are the races UFC Fight Night 29 Full Bout Coupon | Boxing betting Sportingbet.com
Demian Maia from 1.45 on 3 days unfortunately went to 1.363
Dong Hyun Kim however at 2.80 is a very good performance

Last edited:
Last edited:

on 2 in the evening the racing starts
let's see what we did

Demian Maia 5 *
maia.jpg
We have lost the most secure bet, but the referee has done it with us. The race was 5 rounds and, as we knew, we would be judged on the ground because they both have a black belt in Zihuzhu. In the 4 round, however, while Maia was on top, the referee stopped them and lifted them up because he felt boring their way of playing. She ate the audience's bush but had already done sothe damage to the rival has come to a halt, and the judges give the split decision decision to Shields [that is, two judges said that Shields won and one that Maia won]

Dong Hyun Kim 4 *
kim.jpg
Here we have been winning since the beginning of the fight, we were stronger in the fight, we continued our assault, and when we were tired, the opponent froze and, with a great deal of excitement, he made two combinations until he ate a strong punch and saw the chips upside down. So we paid 2,80 [3 to bet365]
a tweet of the presenter

kenny.jpg
chocho

Fabio Maldonado 3 *
mol.jpg
Ο a guy with an incredible pillow, sitting on the wall with his arms down and causing his opponent to hit him, he ate some tricks there, but he did not understand anything and whenever he attacked, the opponent was hurting, and that was also expressed by the expressions and by the bruise of his rival. paid us 1,65 [above on bet365]

Rousimar Palhares 2 *

pal.jpg
he comes from two consecutive defeats by knockout, that's why they had a big underdog with odds of 3,30 ! ! ! But changed category, he went on a few more pounds, diminished by the muscles of the body, which now need less oxygen to feed, so that it has better resistance to it fastest and looking in the eyes of the opponent reason height. Combining all this he managed to put down the opponent and there was no chance of losing. He did what everyone knows how to do best, broke his leg and almost literally took it with him. Of course, he ate a fine after the match, because he did not leave his opponent immediately when he surrendered, but we care very little about that.

Next ufc 166 at 19 October to see, more is the best fighter on the planet.

Last edited:

it's time for kids, I almost forget you because we're in a hurry, with 5 stars that I definitely think, and the fewer stars, the more you risk
Demian Maia 5 *
Dong Hyun Kim 4 *
Fabio Maldonado 3 *
Rousimar Palhares 2 *

here we will see the races
http://www.sport24.gr/ufc/ufc_videos/live_streaming_ufc_fight_night.2446850.html

mporeli she has Bet365 yields

unfortunately I worked and did not get a hobby anything !!!: emb: but please let me know your prognostic !!!! 3 / 4 you get excellent !!!: bravo:

Reactions: salonicafan

ufc166_600x250.jpg
We continue unquenchable.
Many favorites I see for ufc 166 and will logically come out but I do not put my hand deep into my pocket.
The main event does not want to touch it. Above all, I am a fan and while I believe Cain Velasquez will win, I want to look forward with a demonstration of Junior Dos Santos skills.

Gilbert Melendez, Daniel Cormier, John Dodson Triple with 3 *

CB Dollaway with 3 *

Sarah Kaufman, KJ Noons double with 3 *

Nate Marquardt with 2 *

Last edited:

After you follow, let me write a little analysis.

John Dodson is the most athletic and energetic dwarf you will ever see. It literally makes bubbles in the air, its height because it is small even for its category, allows it to carry large muscles and gives it the speciality of the knockout.
His opponent makes his first appearance at the ufc and because the category is new, he does not have much depth and throws him straight to the deep.

Daniel Cormier is a silver medalist in the fight. Wrestling plays a very important role in mma. It is what separates the upright battle from the battle on the ground, so whoever overcomes this one can also choose the battle he wants to give. Besides, he is undefeated and trains every day with his friend and champion Cain Velasquez. This is why he wants to leave the heavy and go to the light heavyweight class after this fight. Here is our only possible disadvantage, because with his effort to lose weight, he will inevitably lose some of his power.
The opponent has lost a few times with some good results recently and a very strong chin.

Gilbert Melendez was the strikeforce champion. [The strikeforce was a very good but less popular than the ufc event that was bought entirely by the ufc]
He gave his first battle directly for the title at the ufc and while the judges said he lost, he won in the eyes of many fans.
His opponent is good but never managed to stand out over the other contenders.

CB Dollaway showed very good marks in his last match against the rising star of Brazil. Previously it had bad results but its current physical condition is better than ever.
His opponent in his last fight was slightly injured in his hand and I am now expecting to be less vulnerable. His speed has never been his burden, so if CB Dollaway puts him down very hard he will react.

Sarah Kaufman lost throughout her career only 2 times and 2 with subordination (Armbar). No one was able to show it.
Your opponent comes from less pounds. [Ufc has only one class of women so far.] So she has to learn her body to react and fight with more pounds. Something that seldom comes to good.

KJ Noons comes from the strikeforce without any discrimination, but has all his defeats in the last 6 years with the judges' decision, so he's always up to date. He was a professional boxer and a kickboxer, but he lacks the ground so he tries to avoid it.
The opponent is 36 old and in the last 3 matches he ate a lot of wood. His advantage is the battle on the ground because of the black belt in the brazilian jiu-jitsu but personally I do not think he has the ability to lead the fight there. It has Greek roots, but only Greeks do not say it because it is Australian.

Nate Marquardt gave 2 more reason for intuition / instinct. The papers appear equivalent and similar in style. We are a bit overweight and experienced.

Make any combination of choices and sit with me to see it live on the sport24.gr page at 5 on Sunday morning.

Last edited:

I'm not very happy with myself, but I took a little profit because I played the champ at the last minute, but not to speak mporeli I probably put it in the man. : emb:
I hope at least that I did not write the psalms.
Download the ufc 166 and see it, it had very nice races.
This Sunday I will give less points.

It's too hard to predict ufc, it's impossible for me. Personally, I always follow my instinct, and I always go alone. This time I played the winners. The 3 singles did not see and I did not play them. : sign:

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...