UFC

Answer: UFC

I'm not very happy with myself, but I took a little profit because I played the champ at the last minute, but not to speak mporeli I probably put it in the man. : emb:
I hope at least that I did not write the psalms.
Download the ufc 166 and see it, it had very nice races.
This Sunday I will give less points.

no dude .... do not worry !!!!! I also left with a small profit !!!! all is well .... keep up the good work !!!!

Reactions: salonicafan

Brother in the center, you made a mistake in the profit that you put. See it and your single with odds of 1,58 and 6 units bet you can not have a net profit of 7+: sign:

I corrected it bro, instead of subtracting 6 I subtracted 1.58 ...

KNEE.jpg
What faded most about this bet was that the prediction was at the same time a description of the match.
The opponent ate so many knees that his leg could not bear it and with something like a cramp he let him fall down ...

The next races on November 6, I already noticed 5-6 races that caught my attention, it remains to come out the odds to study them.

Last edited:

It's time for the UFC Fight for the Troops.
Low-ranking fights all, with several ex-soldiers fighting, such as Tim Kennedy, Liz Carmouche, Colton Smith, etc. who will have the support of the spectator troops, hence the title.
So we do not expect much, since they are probably the most "invisible-unnoticed" games of the year.
We will only pick one spot for today which you will find in the main, but 9th of the month will be racing again UFC FIGHT NIGHT so we will find and there is something.
Finally I added another duo.
However, the duo is not allowed in the main one, so I take it out and copy the text here

I can not resist the passion that our soldiers will feel in these races ... Tim is a class superior as an athlete to his opponent and Liz always looks very proud when talking about her years in the army. There is a good chance she will lose because her opponent is one of the most experienced and talented athletes in the class but I am willing to risk a little money on her passion and muscular strength. So I do a duo choosing Tim & Liz for the win.

1.81 Performance

Last edited:

Tim easily but my liz fucked them up. go binary. read now for the day after tomorrow

Nice for yesterday.
I followed you but before the match at 1.57, I saw it live on the link you put in the chat.
For fun, yours had it.
I'm irrelevant to the sport, but it seemed to me that it was like playing the Barcelona Kingdom match : twis:
Well done again : goood:

xaxaxa ... It was really like that..we are waiting for the next ones..now I think that for these games I am starting to become ... salonica-fan

Only one point for Sunday on the main page and that with a reservation.
Briefly for the main event, Vitor Belfort is the logical favorite but in the kilos he will fight (205 pounds) he does not show very good performance and Dan Henderson will be helped more by this situation who would have more difficulty (in case they played in 185 pounds) to lose weight due to the larger body type. Their old match at PRIDE 32 in 2006 had won the second one and I would not be surprised if the same scenario was repeated again.

We keep our money for a big bet on ufc 167 next Saturday which has very good matches!

Last edited:

Good morning to everyone. I would like to ask some questions to the salonica fan

I would like to ask how did you start playing the sport? Are you or were you a professional boxer? You know details and you analyze with knowledge that, I personally, I do not know anyone has.

And the second thing I would like to ask is if in this sport, as in the rest, there are set up. How much money do players make? Do they make enough to not stand up?

If I think about how many Hollywood movies I have seen where a boxer or his sponsor or his coach sets up a fight, I will write an entire page. They do not set up another sport. They are always involved in boxing or other martial arts.
Is it random?

Good evening mrfan. I would very much like to have a more direct relationship with the sport but it is not possible for me as I am disabled. As a child I remember myself running first in the neighborhood alley when two children were "squatting" to see who would win. I graduated in law but I do not practice the profession. I have a lot of free time, I watch a lot of games and with the help of the internet for the last 10 years or so, I have been informing and reading about the developments of the sport that I like the most.
I started betting with the ufc the last two years and with small amounts. Not because I'm afraid of the set up but because I'm afraid of myself more. If you notice under my avatar, I have been a member of infobeto since 2007, but I played a lot, I was seduced by many options and I made a lot of money. One day he gave it to me abruptly, I erased all my betting contacts and left the place. But when I realized that my predictions in the foreign ufc forums were coming true, I timidly started betting again. Personally, I do not have the luck to predict something and it becomes the complete opposite to say that it is set up. Sure there will be some set up here as in any sport after all, but the ufc pays them very well, pays them much better if their fight is spectacular and with big bonuses if they knock out or submit. If champions come out they get crazy money from ads and because it is so structured the ufc is not in anyone's interest to sell a match. To explain it better, say that rank 5 (yes they have a ranking) need to give 1 or 2 matches to fight for the title, if he sells the match, he will fall to position 7 or 8 or 9 which means that for the title should give 4 or 5 consecutively victorious matches for the top, which automatically means 2 to 2,5 years of waiting because they play every 4-5-6 months, they do not play every week, they train the whole season for their next opponent. Last year because the light heavyweight champion's opponent was injured 2 months before their match, the ufc replaced him with another one so that the entire race card would not be canceled, but the champion (Jon Jones) told them I had only 2 months to prepare for I do not enter the cage of the new opponent and the whole card was finally canceled because without him the viewing numbers they wanted would not come out! Do not forget in America these games are televised on pay per view. We can see every 3 or 10 or 30 days but we do not see them all the time, we see a total of about 500 athletes who have ufc contracts.
Now what about the movies? Don't watch a lot of movies? I probably see more of you. Maybe it's easier for them to focus on the character of a man with a little drama and love, maybe just not selling a movie with team sports entanglements.

The rating system in America is strange. Very strict, I think, for a sport that is easily injured.
If the UFC was a football event, what would you compare it to? Is it considered a top sporting event?

It can not be compared to any team sport. Nor are they too strict with injuries. If someone is injured, they do not delete him, they pay him doctors, surgeries, examinations, hospitals, etc., waiting for him to get well and fight again. Bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz has been fighting for more than 2 years due to injury. But because races took place during this period, Renan Barao was proclaimed (interim champion). In March, their match is already scheduled to clear the landscape of the champion. Of course you consider it a top sport, not only in America but also in many other countries. That is why it is popular all over the world. In 2014, races outside the United States will be held in 20 countries. Today's UFC takes place in Brazil.

The opponent was stronger and took takedowns relatively easily. split decision by the judges and boo by the spectators because in the standing battle we were better but the takedowns gave him more points and he took our victory. We will report with the above next Saturday at ufc 167 because it has very good matches and very strong points ...

Reactions: GIANNAROS

Since we have nothing to do until Saturday, let's talk a little about women. Many, including UFC President Dana White (until two years ago), were against women's sports. But when Gina Carano became the strikeforce champion, many opinions changed, due to her presentation. Suddenly, the idea of ​​two women lying in a cage with their thighs tangled and their breasts clenched did not seem so bad to the general public. Somewhere there the president smelled money and began to think differently. Gina Carano is a presentable woman who was loved by magazines and advertisements, but lost the championship to the "ugly" Cyborg and successfully entered the field of cinema, starring in very famous films such as Haywire and Fast & Furious 6.
So the president was looking for the next female-looking talent to promote and found it in the strikeforce's's Bantamweight women's division, Ronda Rousey. Ronda is a silver medalist in Judo and with this weapon-peculiarity, she managed to win all the races to date, with submission (armbar) in the first round. Everyone knows what she will do, everyone expects it and trains for it but no one could stop her. But because she is not as good-looking as Gina is looking for Dana to find and promote new models, sorry female athletes I wanted to say :p. At the moment the role of the pot and again sorry top 1 contender I wanted to say, has the already defeated by Ronda, Miesha tate.
Rumor has it that it's only a matter of time before Brazilian jiu jitsu champion Kyra Gracie enters the game, perhaps the only one who has the ability to remove Ronda from her throne.

What do you think about the female mma?

Attachments

• 81193-miesha-tate.jpg
    81193-miesha-tate.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views : 246
  • kyra_gracie_kyra_gracie_pose_j2no9pq.sized.jpg
    kyra_gracie_kyra_gracie_pose_j2no9pq.sized.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views : 244
  • gina-carano-350x236.jpg
    gina-carano-350x236.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views : 251
  • ronda-rousey-4.jpg
    ronda-rousey-4.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views : 254
  • ronda-rousey-armbar.jpg
    ronda-rousey-armbar.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views : 245
Last edited:

Predictions

• 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Barcelona - Paris Saint-Germain
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Dortmund - Atletico Madrid
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Southampton - Preston
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Famalikao - Sporting Lisbon
  • 20:00
    Novasports Prime
    • Maccabi Tel Aviv - Baskonia
  • 21:00
    Novasports 5HD
    • Anatolou Efes - Virtus Bologna
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Bonn - Peristeri
  • Tomorrow 17-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 19:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    No Final Four in the final. Barcelona I have a good time you from the locker room IF you come so I'm final
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Olympiacos-Fener final and the repeat of the fixed final
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    you confused us...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    sit down i got confused too
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    We have Fener-Monaco and IF you come we have Fener-Panathinaikos
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Barcelona - Olympic and after with the winner Real - 8th team
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Olympiacos-Barcelona and then Olympiacos-Real eh?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The pairs of the playoffs Real Madrid - Maccabi or Baskonia or Virtus or Efes / Panathinaikos - Maccabi or Baskonia / Monaco - Fenerbahce / Barcelona -
    Olympic
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    So on Tuesday we have Bakabi - Baskonia in a single match....the winner plays with Panatha.....the loser will play with the winner of Efes - Virtus and the winner with Real Madrid....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    With the time Efes has won, they can win Virtus and whatever they lose in Maccabi - Baskonia and play against Real...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did I explain it well?
  • animusbet animusbet:
    There is no Efes team, because they beat Fener twice in a week, did we make them a team?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Real don't lose to Efes unless Larkin does at home too then there is hope
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    and the other customer : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In the 5 matches, I believe that Real will pass..... just because they came first, they may not have as easy an opponent as would be normal
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    1900 matches and counting :p
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Liverpool I'm sure sent people and a lot of people bucket, points, handicap over everything everything
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Surely a lot of money would be lost in the live
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our girls idled Villeneuve in the final 58-45 at the end of the first half
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The English this matchday literally fucked people and little world 0-2 Aston Villa
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Shocking moments in Udinese - Roma, Evan Entika collapsed in the 72nd minute of the match.
    1f691.png
    He left on the stretcher, luckily the Roman stopper was conscious, while the game was stopped for good.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    that's why it was interrupted, I'll tell you what happened here
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
    Infobetakias Forum Bot: User Infobetakias started a new topic called "Triple introductory offer, with 1...