U.S. Open 2019

blackcat

28 Apr 2018
I welcome the company. New to the site though I've read your views several times in the past. I watch tennis a lot - as much as my relatively little free time allows - much more for the female. Of course I also bet it.

Long-term winning bets don't often bother me because often the odds are not as good as they give less than if I bet the player or player wins all the games individually. Here, however, I will make an exception, although the draw has not yet been made, which of course will result in changes in odds.

So we find Andreescu at 18 to win the tournament. The 18-year-old Romanian with Romanian roots is having an amazing year. He started under the 150 rankings at the beginning of the year and has been on the 14. Playing many fights as he was forced to start the qualifiers, he reached out to Indian Wells in March and left due to injury at Xiamum Mayo from the many and continuous fights. She returned to Roland Garros where despite her victory in the first round she did not continue the tournament as she had not overcome her injury. Her new comeback came a few weeks ago in her hometown where she won the Toronto tournament. It has an 4-40 record this year and even more impressive is the 4-7 record against top-0 players,

So the 18 we find at stoiximan I think it's great to win the US Open. Much more favorable and preferable is the 12 that the same company gives to reach Andrescu in the final, and if he succeeds, it is almost certain that we will find it over the 1.50 in the final to convert 12 to something greater than the 18 it gives. the conquest (if we want to bet it)

blackcat

28 Apr 2018
H2H Maria Sakari vs Coco Vandevege

Another long-term US Open bet still available for the draw. The data is as follows:

Maria is in the best season of her career so far and is in the No31 world rankings right now and in the first twenty of the race for 2019. No31 automatically puts it in the 32 heads of draw which means it won't face any of the other 31 in the first 2 rounds of the event. This means that it will draw with some of the other 96's main board in the first 2 rounds. With the 80-85 players out of them Maria is the big favorite for victory and if found with some of the rest things will be more balanced without Maria being an outsider even if she is drawn under names like Venus Williams or Sharapova. But the key is that this year, Sakarya will not be easily surprised

America on the other hand 2 years ago reached the US Open semifinals and the top 10 world rankings but followed a bad 2018 that ended with 10 series defeats. She, of course, said she was injured by Wimbledon and was finally treated this year. He returned a month ago to win his first game, followed by 3 easy defeats in the 2 sets with the most recent on Sunday in New York from Blaknova (just below 100) with 6-3 6-0. Of course they are not in the lead and will face one of the top 32 in the first 2 rounds with little chance of success. Even if he doesn't find a head in the first round I think he should have a very easy opponent to pass (about 25-30% in my opinion)

So based on all this giving 2,08 to H2H in Maria and 1,70 to Vandewege stoiximan I find it completely wrong and provocative and already betting hard on my data.

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS
This Rublev 2.60 against Stefanos in the first match only shines a chance on you or even you. Stefanos has been crawling lately we have seen a backhand straight down from when I don't even remember, to say he is like the big guys who are "experimenting" in the tournaments and in the Grand Slam is ready to go and every guy will laugh. Rublev is in the form and with a coming forum he can exclude him. You say?

blackcat

28 Apr 2018
Before I go into the main grill, that is, the first round games, let's take a look at the 2 special bets I put on. Andresescu had a generally good draw. 2 easy opponents in the first few rounds and then Wozniak who has done nothing this year and most likely already ruled out. The most difficult match will be after finding Halep. There, I might retire, though the sequel to the finale looks very moving as it finds some of Stevens-Quitova's which Stevens has had tragic results this year and Quitova does not appear to have recovered from her injury. Very likely they have already been ruled out. The last hurdle will be either Osaka who also had an 2 injury issue a few weeks ago or some other formidable opponent. Already the 12 that has become the 8 already.

In the other Saknar's 2.08 special on H2H with Vandevege I can already cover and if anyone follows the bet I suggest doing so as we have a sure win. Vandewege may have been drawn to Kenin this very formidable year and could easily lose, but Giorgi on Maria's way is a tough opponent. Persia had its best season this year but has had some injury issues and has been around for a while. come back. Maria could have easily won it before 2 weeks with 6-3 6-0 but the Italian this week is in the New York Finals (playing today). Her wins are against easier opponents but she is also a sign that she is back and capable of doing damage.

So how do we ensure profit? Suppose we bet 10 units on H2H. We bet 4 points on the win at Vandevenge with 5 and 3 points on the Kenyan-Giorgi pair with 1,17 and 2.45 odds. So we have a total of 17 bets.

So if you lose both 2 we will be paid 1,17X2,45X3 = 8,60 points and get back the 10 units of H2 ie 18,6 units (+ 1,6)
If only Maria loses we will be paid the victory of Vandevenge 4 * 5 = 20 points (+ 2)
If only Vandewege is lost then we are paid H2H 2,08X10 = 20,8 (+ 2,8)
At best if you beat 2 then we pay Vandevenge victory 4X5 = 20 points while H2 remains in the game for the next round where we can see what to do (+ 2 at least)
  • Wow
Reactions: coria and blizzard

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
Since I'm in a "holiday" mood I just say my thoughts and I'll come and read, and little to comment and suggest until we find our pace ...

As the previous 3 grand slams went, I won't say anything terrible. I think the famous 3ada will reach the semifinals ...

Theoretically, Nadal-RF has the easier task, since the big Wawrinka-Cilic-Nishikori-Zverev threats and the Raonic-Isner bombers are no longer the moon. From the younger generation and Tsitsipas-Medvedev-Kyrgios, I think the Russian is currently on the moon for something good, but I don't believe it in the end, and the only theoretical threat in my eyes is the Australian .... if he wants ..

So:

Nadal: Finalist (2,5) Stoiximan .
Kyrgios: Finalist (35) Stoiximan .
RF: Winner of 2nd Q (2) Stoiximan .

Shapovalov-FAA: 2 (2,05) Unibet (3,5 / 10)
Mannarino-Evans: 1 (2,2) Stoiximan .
Sock-Cuevas: 1 (1st set winner) (2,2) Stoiximan .
Sock-Cuevas: 1 / 2 (6) Bet365 (1 / 10)

blackcat

28 Apr 2018
On Monday's games there is nothing that is worth a good bet and it is good for some players to play and have a better idea of ​​what they are and how they have adapted to the US Open before we bet more seriously. So what is it worth?

Magdalena Fresh - Laura Seegemund (Seegemund 1,80 Stoiximan)
Fretz almost always competes in qualifying rounds in all tournaments and without major successes when he manages to get into the main board. Siegemund also gives many matches in qualifying but due to ranking often avoids them. It also generally has better results and is able to challenge or win players well above the rankings. So I think 1,80 is a good bet a loose bet.

Shaysai Zeng - Williams Williams (Zeng 2,55 Stoiximan)
Williams is getting older and that seems to be the case now. This year he generally misses out on the first few rounds, though he has few flashbacks in some tournaments. Zeng is not something special though it is located on the top 40. She plays unorthodox tennis but often worries her opponents like Maria in the semifinals in New Haven where Zeng won and eventually won the tournament. He chases every ball with great success and most often turns the ball just to continue the point. But this tactic against the queen of effortless Williams Williams gives us a high chance of getting paid 2,55

As I said, 2 points are for loose betting. Even looser bets may be worth the rebound of Kerber and Sevastova which is bad this year. But the bad thing is that their opponents, namely Mladenovic and Bousar, are in bad shape with the exception of the beginning of the year. But maybe for 3,75 and 4,20 it might be worth betting a little.

Finally we have the match of the day with Serena against Sarapova. If we found Serena in 1,35-1,40 it would be strong and strong but 1,26 is extremely small. Their match started 2004 with Serena winning the first match, losing the next 2 and then winning their next 18 showdown before Sarapova took a card win since Serena's withdrawal to France last year. So it's clear who has the upper hand without even realizing that Serena has been going deep in the tournaments (although she's clearly down the road) since returning, while Sarapova has shown nothing special. It might be worth betting the 2-1 score or Sarapova to get the first set and lose the match as Serena is used to not starting her matches well and losing the first set even with much worse players. Of course, if Serena does not start well, it would be preferable to bet on her win in the live odds instead of the score, but she is determined to stay awake until late. If anyway someone is awake and betting and his bet goes well let him have the cash out in mind as well as the 2 are great at age and prone to injuries with plenty of abandon and before and during races since returning to action.
Reactions: blizzard

blizzard

30 Nov 2012
Loose and cautious but I'll bet the black 313 looks great too.
Serenade 2-0 to 1.73 because she's definitely motivated to leave nothing ;) and maybe fun bet -6.5 games ..

Another fun bet is the overturn in Berdych v Brooksby (from 8 to 41 to 2-3) ... I didn't play such bets but I was jealous :)
Very low quality player though it looks easy 3-0 but the birdy has a serious problem with his waist long, he doesn't have many fights, a few workouts and it doesn't seem like he is playing 33 ... maybe do not stand if the other fights every point.

We also have Maria Shakari 1.47 Camilla Giorgi 2.60 (2: 30) She has recently won it easily and has it, but only if she gets a good performance .... the latter is an issue for us since Camilla is stable,
Reactions: PANATHA

PANATHA

14 Feb 2019
I welcome the company. New to the site though I've read your views several times in the past. I watch tennis a lot - as much as my relatively little free time allows - much more for the female. Of course I also bet it.

Long-term winning bets don't often bother me because often the odds are not as good as they give less than if I bet the player or player wins all the games individually. Here, however, I will make an exception, although the draw has not yet been made, which of course will result in changes in odds.

So we find Andreescu at 18 to win the tournament. The 18-year-old Romanian with Romanian roots is having an amazing year. He started under the 150 rankings at the beginning of the year and has been on the 14. Playing many fights as he was forced to start the qualifiers, he reached out to Indian Wells in March and left due to injury at Xiamum Mayo from the many and continuous fights. She returned to Roland Garros where despite her victory in the first round she did not continue the tournament as she had not overcome her injury. Her new comeback came a few weeks ago in her hometown where she won the Toronto tournament. It has an 4-40 record this year and even more impressive is the 4-7 record against top-0 players,

So the 18 we find at stoiximan I think it's great to win the US Open. Much more favorable and preferable is the 12 that the same company gives to reach Andrescu in the final, and if he succeeds, it is almost certain that we will find it over the 1.50 in the final to convert 12 to something greater than the 18 it gives. the conquest (if we want to bet it)
I haven't had any contact with women's tennis for years (my last contact when Steph Graf was playing !!!) but give me a long shot and take my soul ..... I tell you to follow .... if it's open shopping right now ....

blackcat

28 Apr 2018
The 2's completely loose bet went to Mladenovic, who let out a bad Kerber this year but Sevastova won easily. On the other 2's which was slightly better Venus pulled the Chinese and me together but it was a fact that the task was difficult since we beat the favorite. If Siegemund passes, there will be a small gain otherwise a small gap. In the matches so far we have seen the big favorites get in the way and this gives us good hope of getting something good live. In live today, of course, I did well where I didn't expect it. A Georgian 200 + in the standings played with Beyond the 65 and does where and who makes some good wins or concerns about better players. The Georgian was in front of the first set of 5-3 and I was excited to see the match. He got the first set and in the second they kept their serve until 4-3 but with Georgian threatening more with a break while Pera had just 0 / 1 break point in the first serve of her opponent in the match. Reading all this it is obvious that the Georgian is better in the match but upon seeing that the game was lost by Pera with its many and easy effortless mistakes and the opponent did not win it. So when the Georgian made a break he preceded 5-3 and served a little bet on the 7 of Pera for the match. She was expecting me to bet she got 6 series of games by conquering the 2 set with 7-5 and previous 2-0 at 3 and her performance dropped to 1.02 !!! Somewhere in there I was cashing out because I was getting almost all the money (somewhere 95%) and because the Georgian had both 2 legs tied and got a medical tape out after the second set and I was afraid of giving up. For the story Georgian got the match after !!!

Let's get to the fresh buns though as tomorrow has a much better schedule and they deserve a bit better bet than today but loose again as they are first match. Just a click above.

Riske - Mongrose (1 / 2,17)
Riske is up though he doesn't play on his favorite surface which is grass but against Muguruza which doesn't show anything special and this year is worth betting on as an outsider, It is also worth betting to go to the match in 3 sets or many games (25 +) as Risky goes to matches in 3 sets very often.

Collins-Herzog (1 / 1,65)
Collins is much better and has already gone to the quarter-finals in Australia and France. 1,65 is big enough in terms of their difference. Also worth the 2-0 score for anyone who wants to gamble above.

Wozniak-Woug (2 / 3,10)
Wozniak is having a bad year and often loses even fewer opponents. Wagg is pretty much up this year (not good Wagg as there are 3 in the tournament) and he can definitely give us 3.10

Potapova-Goff (1 / 2,17)
15 year-old Goff beat Venus at Wimbledon and immediately became the next big thing in American media. He got another 2 match then before he could easily lose to Halep but it was a match that many other tennis players could get. I didn't see anything impressive in it and I don't see why they are favorites in this match.

Bamboo-Suarez Navarro (2 / 1,57)
Bamboo is not something special and even made it to some qualifying matches. The Spaniard will reasonably win comfortably and generally shows a good face at major events. And 0-2 for anyone who wants to gamble. It's also worth bumping Babos into her gaming service as she easily breaks the service.

Sampalenka-Azarekna (2 / 2,15)
Sampalenka is down this year and does not resemble the player who entered the top10 comfortably last year. Azarenka has never reached the level she has been since she returned from childbirth, but she is often winning top tennis players and of course she can get the belly dancer.

About us

• The infobeto community is considered a meeting point for gamers and people in the gambling market for consultations, advice, updates, information exchange, problem solving with companies, etc. We are proud to have the largest gaming forum in Greece and one of the world's largest and we work daily to keep the level of our community high.

Quick navigation

User menu

Follow us on Facebook

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • okonski:
    Verona didn't keep it!
  • okonski:
    Am Star who wins 2-0 at 7 '?
  • GRaptakis:
    Good quality match in Athletic with Thelta very good.
  • GRaptakis:
    ... but the first player of the race so far is the Thelta Ruben goalkeeper ... in 3 stages he played socks, underwear and vests together
  • BetLaden:
    Haha : ROFLMAO:
  • BetLaden:
    If you find yourself doing good for our live cast
  • okonski:
    Good afternoon, good evening
    +1
  • GRaptakis:
    Zaragoza has universal superiority but no goals yet. The Bear that last year made her 0-2. Logically the 1-0 is owned by Zaragoza. Live here will make sense to wait after 80 'and play a little ace. Usually the horror in Segunda is after 85
    +1
  • Balaton:
    The Fener 21 minute match and the 2,5 overtime on 1,03, not even Barcelona!
  • BetLaden:
    Haha ... seriously ???
  • BetLaden:
    So wait for the Spanish ...(Y)
  • Balaton:
    But he has no 1,03 in the 21 mercy, that is to say, such a goal-scoring performance this time only in a banner and a bar when they play inside
    +1
  • Ertzan:
    the ball is on the bottom smells the goal for it
  • Ertzan:
    I'm just leaving for ouzo. But I'll be stand by
  • PANATHA:
    Balaton said:
    The Fener 21 minute match and the 2,5 overtime on 1,03, not even Barcelona!
    But with the score on 1-1 ...
  • GRaptakis:
    Ruben in Thelta has caught the wings of the passing birds
  • GRaptakis:
    But he still hasn't caught his appetite ... but it's been a while
  • GRaptakis:
    I hear on the radio that Messi is not in the eleven
  • GRaptakis:
    the match is on 10
  • BetLaden:
    PANATHA said:
    But with the score on 1-1 ...
    haha ... well you didn't see that it was already 1-1
  • Balaton:
    So, because I have a question, is it giving 1000 a maximum bet on Barca's win now losing 2-0?
  • Balaton:
  • game:
    Max bet
  • Balaton:
    gods
    Balaton: gods