U.S. Open 2019

The semifinal score was not good though it could close with profit. The Serena counter did not pass as the match went smoothly but passed the special bet with the Aces in the first set. I was about to get the other breaker, but Svitolina also slammed the 3 break points he had in the first game of the race. In the other semifinal I lost because I was not able to be awake as the match went nail for an 3 set with Bensic facing 5-2 in the second set and serving. But he managed and lost the set. If I was awake I would have the chance for a very good cashout and the day would end in a positive way. It doesn't matter though as Andrescu gave me a lot more in the final than he did in the semifinals

For the men's final the Russian performance may be huge but I wouldn't say it's an opportunity because the new batch has not shown that it is capable of winning grand slam titles. They will be able to beat one of the 3 greats (who is basically not in good shape) in a round early in the competition but by the end they will not stand and generally lose relatively comfortable.

I agree with Kavajim's reasoning with the only objection that 3-1 can provide Nadal's -6,5 games. If the Russian gets a set (except to get it in the break) then I think it's going to be difficult to get past the handicap as a set of 6-2 would probably not be enough. So I think we're basically going for 3-0.
But as Kavajim wrote no longer and is now on 1.80, Nadal's 3-0 is preferable to 2.05 or 2.10 Nadal's victory and under 33,5 as well as an easy set (of 6-2 order) that I too I think the Spanish will get us get the other 2s full except for the 2 break case.

Nadal-Medvedev: In Final (with 3-0 and 2)

Nadal 1,14-1,17
Some time earlier (1-2 hours ago) I saw it on 1.25 and now it's on 1.23. Maybe it had gone above and beyond. Obviously, of course, it doesn't make sense to wait and wait for the performance to go up a little bit.

20190908_164149.jpg

1.28 had arrived

Don't make it difficult for me in the evenings to win without stress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the hell is Russian doing? If he hadn't lost his 3 bp's now, he would have cleaned it up!

What stage does Tsitsipas continue to give Medvedev a slimmer performance than Medvedev? Not even a hair of the Russian @ @ is. So did the other Baglama, Zverev.

What stage does Tsitsipas continue to give Medvedev a slimmer performance than Medvedev? Not even a hair of the Russian @ @ is. So did the other Baglama, Zverev.

Slowly, of course, can't afford to keep them closed until then

Tournament total: -8 / 10

The tournament ended with a negative sign, but the fact that we got a few games away from going to ZERO is probably a success with such bad choices during the tournament ...

With 1 / 10 lady bets, but also 0 / 5-6 especially to happily say that 3 went through long long bets and saved the situation (8 / 10 lost to Russian in the final, 6 / 10 lost RF in the cash-out semi-finals before the end, and his 6 / 10 to reach the final Nadal.)

And it's really a huge shame since we lost 2 bets from bad timing to cash out.

Unfortunately yesterday I fell asleep shortly before the 2 set closed and I was convinced that it was not going to break into the 3 set, as it was playing. out with 3% profit on break at 20-95 !!!

But the biggest shame was with Wawrinka. I had him bet on 8 to win the fourth, Djoko left midfield, and in the match with Medvedev gave 1,25 to the TB of the 1 set. Unfortunately he lost the set point at 6-5 at his own service and at 1,05 he would cash out.
A bet that would give me 15 / 10 minimum wage and now I would be riding a horse !!!

Anyway, lest we be grumpy, I stoically accept -8 / 10 and go for more ....

Huge Nadal with a look reminiscent of other seasons and even more huge Medvedev who plays like a race horse for a month.

But somewhere I see him bursting like another Zverev. I hope not, of course, because she's like a player ...

Predictions

• 19:45
    Novasports Start
    • Heerenfein - Eindhoven
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Udinese - Roma
  • 21:30
    Novasports 1HD
    • Antwerp - Union Saint-Jiloise
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Go Ahead Eagles - Feyenoord
    Novasports Premier League
    • Brighton - Manchester City
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Cerro Porteno - Fluminense
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Fortaleza - Boca Juniors
  • 21:15
    Novasports Prime
    • Panathinaikos AKTOR - Maccabi Tel Aviv
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Baskonia
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Orlando Magic - Cleveland Cavaliers
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Los Angeles Lakers - Denver Nuggets
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Donna Vekic - Maria Sakkari
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 64
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you gave it to them although in the 27th the missed penalty might have changed things somewhat
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Bartsokas on the bench wishes Happy Easter from now on
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Bartzokas will win the match...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    will you come : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1:
    Ertzan Ertzan: It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1: