Value or Sure?

Condition
It is not open for further responses.

qazdas

14 Aug 2018
I know, to prevent you from saying that the subject has been discussed more than once and I have read the corresponding threads, I just want to set a parameter.
Knowing that both accounts (value bettor + sure bettor) will end up blocked, why would anyone prefer to chase values ​​since this requires a fairly time consuming learning process?

The only two reasons I can think of are
1. the biggest profit margin of a value bettor (but which I believe equals a sure bettor playing without coverage! (does non-coverage make you a value bettor?)
2. have a value bettor account for a much longer life

Sure bettor aka arber without cover is something that doesn't exist.
Yes you are right. maybe I used the term arber irregularly. I don't know if there is a term, maybe we could call it varber. o arber playing without cover chasing value.

so
arber? value bettor? or varber?

Y: the difference between the value bettor and the varber lies in the fact that the latter only plays the wrong odds that create a sure bet by betting on higher yields compared to the market and is not based on any other knowledge or information.

Last edited:
Reactions: blizzard
I do not know why, but with fine arber and varber, what I knew is:

a) sure bet means no matter what the outcome is I will have some profit
b) value bet I play the wrong performance of the bookmaker and this is usually the case with Pinnacle

For Sure bet you want much more capital than valuebet.
Just think that at sure bet you can play around 100 € to make a profit 3
so think of SK if you want to play 3-4 games what capital do you want and besides don't forget that they have to be distributed to several companies

There is no varber term and it should, there is a gap .... hope to catch ;)

Varber is only looking for a sure bet, 100% proven companies mistakes that leave a certain profit, but because he does not have access to both 2 accounts he plays one and waits statistically to make a profit so ...
One more step ... chooses which of the 2 can be the real mistake - "value bet" and only plays this leaving the other (what you said with pinacle if you consider them right)

We call it value bet i'm not .... value bet has nothing to do with sure bet and rake, if you see any performance of a team that you consider to be greater than the actual chances of that outcome coming, it's called value bet, whichever company and be.
(For example in a market with 0 rake, logically 1 of 2 results would be value bet .. unless they were just plain rare)

Value bet I play the wrong performance of the bookmaker and this is usually the case with Pinnacle

If you have this perception of what valium is, good night. Waiting for the panel to open up to play elsewhere on the panel can be done by my 5 daughter (who I don't have)

If you have this perception of what valium is, good night. Waiting for the panel to open up to play elsewhere on the panel can be done by my 5 daughter (who I don't have)

Goodnight, it looks like you're late at midnight.
And to see how good-natured you are, I can use value-for-money and sure-bet service that your daughter wouldn't do.
With a person named grace_kelly I don't have much to say

Yes you are right. maybe I used the term arber irregularly. I don't know if there is a term, maybe we could call it varber. o arber playing without cover chasing value.

so
arber? value bettor? or varber?

Y: the difference between the value bettor and the varber lies in the fact that the latter only plays the wrong odds that create a sure bet by betting on higher yields compared to the market and is not based on any other knowledge or information.
You play in the way that suits you best, and you find that over time. In general, value betting and trading have much greater profit margins per unit but also require more knowledge.

Reactions: qazdas and kanatas
My first post, although I have been reading with interest for a long time now. So I found you. Arber I have never been (even in good times) but I always played value. Without knowledge, without anything. I did not even know what color jersey the teams wore. "Value" in Greek translates to "value". And before you take me away because I say the obvious, I believe that many here do not understand them. With a turnover of 4000-6000 per month I had a net 4000-6000 per year. Less than 10% but I did not never a problem with companies. All of this, of course, BEFORE we are banned from betting.
Now, I write all this on the subject of this thread because in essence we are against the bulls, and everybody is helping. Coroids and quarrels are not good for us.

Reactions: blizzard
My first post, although I have been reading with interest for a long time now. So I found you. Arber I have never been (even in good times) but I always played value. Without knowledge, without anything. I did not even know what color jersey the teams wore. "Value" in Greek translates to "value". And before you take me away because I say the obvious, I believe that many here do not understand them. With a turnover of 4000-6000 per month I had a net 4000-6000 per year. Less than 10% but I did not never a problem with companies. All of this, of course, BEFORE we are banned from betting.
Now, I write all this on the subject of this thread because in essence we are against the bulls, and everybody is helping. Coroids and quarrels are not good for us.
How did you play without any idea, I don't understand what you said, how did you know you were playing value?
Now you keep on having no idea and stop playing?
Imagine they blocked you from 2012 onwards

There is no varber term and it should, there is a gap .... hope to catch ;)

Varber is only looking for a sure bet, 100% proven companies mistakes that leave a certain profit, but because he does not have access to both 2 accounts he plays one and waits statistically to make a profit so ...
One more step ... chooses which of the 2 can be the real mistake - "value bet" and only plays this leaving the other (what you said with pinacle if you consider them right)

We call it value bet i'm not .... value bet has nothing to do with sure bet and rake, if you see any performance of a team that you consider to be greater than the actual chances of that outcome coming, it's called value bet, whichever company and be.
(For example in a market with 0 rake, logically 1 of 2 results would be value bet .. unless they were just plain rare)
100% company error like you say they will cancel your bet, so what is 100% error? That one company got confused and gave Olympic to 2 while others have 1,30? Because under normal conditions you will find the Olympic 1,35 ceiling, in that the profit margin is funny and you don't even have to do it.

1 from 2 will be a value. The point is that you will never find great value in these matches that are read by thousands of bucks. So if you are aiming for a profit you are not worth the deal.

Reactions: Fairplay
1 from 2 will be a value. The point is that you will never find great value in these matches that are read by thousands of bucks. So if you are aiming for a profit you are not worth the deal.
Basically the upside is something we do, because the value comes not from reading the book but from how much people and what knowledge each game plays ... the less the value plays, the more value the greater.

For example, in a small Belgian brawl, 50% of the money played is from space experts and well-known, and only 50% from your slot machine, so if there is high value somewhere it disappears very quickly and is corrected.

In a big race, 95% of money is from amateurs and 5% from professionals, even 30% worth seeing, will reach their gambling threshold per race without having to change much ... so the value exists and it stays many times

ΥΓ
The impression many have of reading a bit of information about fights that are not known by the boxers and professionals is a mistake ...
Also the impression that in big games the cuckolds may or may not be interested in losing value ... basically they play their big bets at huge value and it's fine, let's just stay that way

Basically the upside is something we do, because the value comes not from reading the book but from how much people and what knowledge each game plays ... the less the value plays, the more value the greater.

For example, in a small Belgian brawl, 50% of the money played is from space experts and well-known, and only 50% from your slot machine, so if there is high value somewhere it disappears very quickly and is corrected.

In a big race, 95% of money is from amateurs and 5% from professionals, even 30% worth seeing, will reach their gambling threshold per race without having to change much ... so the value exists and it stays many times

ΥΓ
The impression many have of reading a bit of information about fights that are not known by the boxers and professionals is a mistake ...
Also the impression that in big games the cuckolds may or may not be interested in losing value ... basically they play their big bets at huge value and it's fine, let's just stay that way
What you are writing is exactly the opposite. In the big games and as you approach the race, the value that can be achieved wherever you go and the odds reflect the true odds with incredible accuracy. In these big games the odds are neither Babis from Dove nor John from Portsmouth playing with 5 and 10. There are professional players, traders and trade unions who can push 5 digits and 6 digits at any time. On the day Pinnacle may have 50 and 60k maxbet in the Premier League, that means the performance is concrete. The more 5 players play, the more likely it is that no 1 drive will move. Even a 50k maxbet will have very little effect on changing yields compared to a maxbet on opening yields. Asians' boundaries reflect their confidence in how good the odds are. When Pinnacle gives you 50k limit it practically means they are so confident in their performance that they are not afraid of anyone. In some places it may turn out to be of little value but will be corrected by professional players. You can't find it because you just don't have the tools or the knowledge to get this 2-3% advantage, if any. These 30% you say I don't know where you thought of them but they are out of place and time. If there was 30% value in a Premier League match on the day of the match or 1-2 days before then we would all be rich and companies would be kings.

Once the correct odds are formed then they do not change easily. They will change in the event of a new injury occurring that will lead to massive betting on the full range of players, professional or not. And in this case, you only have a few minutes until the performance is corrected. Because of anchoring, players will generally always bet pretty much on existing odds. Don't expect single players to bet massively on one spot and change odds to get you 30% value. They don't. Marco Blume's podcasts that are Pinnacle's trading manager are available for free on Youtube and Soundcloud, and I'd recommend listening to them because they contain a lot of useful information on how to perform.

On the other hand, what I have written above does not apply to small races. There the mother loses the child and the child the mother. On the day of the race you can see a point being torn down from 3 to 2 and rising again to 3. Even a few players betting on a point can break up the performance because the boundaries are too small. It is enough to give a good tipster a point and then you will see a downfall. Then, because there is no interest, one may not care and the performance remains unchanged. Or some traders in BF may try to cover up by increasing the point's performance. In such games the value can come up at any time, it can be huge and it can even be in the closing odds.

What you are writing is exactly the opposite. In the big games and as you approach the race, the value that can be achieved wherever you go and the odds reflect the true odds with incredible accuracy. In these big games the odds are neither Babis from Dove nor John from Portsmouth playing with 5 and 10. There are professional players, traders and trade unions who can push 5 digits and 6 digits at any time. On the day Pinnacle may have 50 and 60k maxbet in the Premier League, that means the performance is concrete. The more 5 players play, the more likely it is that no 1 drive will move. Even a 50k maxbet will have very little effect on changing yields compared to a maxbet on opening yields. Asians' boundaries reflect their confidence in how good the odds are. When Pinnacle gives you 50k limit it practically means they are so confident in their performance that they are not afraid of anyone. In some places it may turn out to be of little value but will be corrected by professional players. You can't find it because you just don't have the tools or the knowledge to get this 2-3% advantage, if any. These 30% you say I don't know where you thought of them but they are out of place and time. If there was 30% value in a Premier League match on the day of the match or 1-2 days before then we would all be rich and companies would be kings.

Once the correct odds are formed then they do not change easily. They will change in the event of a new injury occurring that will lead to massive betting on the full range of players, professional or not. And in this case, you only have a few minutes until the performance is corrected. Because of anchoring, players will generally always bet pretty much on existing odds. Don't expect single players to bet massively on one spot and change odds to get you 30% value. They don't. Marco Blume's podcasts that are Pinnacle's trading manager are available for free on Youtube and Soundcloud, and I'd recommend listening to them because they contain a lot of useful information on how to perform.

On the other hand, what I have written above does not apply to small races. There the mother loses the child and the child the mother. On the day of the race you can see a point being torn down from 3 to 2 and rising again to 3. Even a few players betting on a point can break up the performance because the boundaries are too small. It is enough to give a good tipster a point and then you will see a downfall. Then, because there is no interest, one may not care and the performance remains unchanged. Or some traders in BF may try to cover up by increasing the point's performance. In such games the value can come up at any time, it can be huge and it can even be in the closing odds.
Anon to sanctify your keyboard but you are targeting a person who does not know anything that he / she knows everything and of course what you wrote agrees perfectly with the forum OUT of one.
His tactic is to do the deaf when it is not in his interest, and the answer is always irrelevant to what has been said before, so that the discussion goes off topic.
Your words are .....

Also the percentages mentioned above, 50-50, 95-5 and 30% CANNOT come out of nowhere, so he can prove it, so he wrote it, because he thinks he is going to be kittenish. in the forum is to disrupt the climate that exists by writing jumble and constantly crushing .....
In addition to the posts he writes, he does every one and two '' edits of text '' until he decides whether to humor us or find us more or less ....
So far we'll see them in the future ....

hy: i subscribe that you wrote above.

Your reasoning is a complete mistake, because it assumes that cops and professionals want to take huge amounts of money without profits .... so they are stupid.

And also that you ordinary players know that in a big race there is no value and you are not playing your money, you are smarter than the boxers who risk millions to beat all the 5s around the world just to keep a profit-free performance there them !!

A simple example ...
1) let's say Panathinaikos and Olympiacos play the final 4 finals and all the simple world playing 5 is split for the winner, that is, we will have a 2.0 - 2.0 performance, half the XnUMX million and half in Gavros.

2) But Bokok and the big players know that Olympiacos has a 66% chance of winning ... so they should give him 1.50 - 3.00 ... WHAT DO THEY DO?

a) give 1,5 - 3.0 performance from the beginning and hold it to the end, gathering 3 millions in vise and 7 millions in 2, out of the five nights excited by the high performance;
And if the double comes, they will pay 11 millions to the winners out of their own pocket, without hoping to make money in the long run;

b) give performance near 2.0 - 2.0, eg 1.98 - 2,03, thus ensuring that they only risk 300.000 in the event of a Panathinaic win, but have played an enormous amount of 1,98, instead of 1.5, and expect 75.000 time gains .

Reply ....
1) Of course they will do the b .... there is the money and there is the small risk, the more they play the profit disappears and their risk increases for no reason, because to give perfect performance to the bad player, wherever there he will not be able to lose money ???

2) In small games, the Boks are less of a world and more of a value ... because if they leave an 1.5 performance on 1.98 the good players will break them up, and the 5 Euros will be out of nowhere.

3) The pinnakle being does what you say, gives a performance sure of it, but that doesn't mean it's worth the money ... it just means it can cover both 2 results and make a small profit on the high value ,, eg if the Boks want to give 2.0 - 2.0 in the race I described, the pin will give 1,98 - 2.02

4) In the small races there is a loss, because the Boks don't know if they have to follow the 2.0 - 2.0 that has value or the 1.5 - 3.0 that has no fight, and some big bets can change everything up to the tuba.
It's much harder to distinguish what's going on there than in big games, because you have to be better than peacocks, while in big games you just have to be better than 5 Euro

5) Of course, and there are huge profits in the 0 rake ... if you ask 100 players who have been playing for a while, you will find that too many are losing and in fact many, these are getting the money.

YG2
Very interesting discussion ... and mainly because I find that what I am saying has not been told much and we do not consider it a fact, on the contrary!

Your reasoning is a complete mistake, because it assumes that cops and professionals want to take huge amounts of money without profits .... so they are stupid.

And also that you ordinary players know that in a big race there is no value and you are not playing your money, you are smarter than the boxers who risk millions to beat all the 5s around the world just to keep a profit-free performance there them !!

A simple example ...
1) let's say Panathinaikos and Olympiacos play the final 4 finals and all the simple world playing 5 is split for the winner, that is, we will have a 2.0 - 2.0 performance, half the XnUMX million and half in Gavros.

2) But Bokok and the big players know that Olympiacos has a 66% chance of winning ... so they should give him 1.50 - 3.00 ... WHAT DO THEY DO?
I will try to get you out of the vicious circle of confrontation by guiding my attacker down.
I have rewritten it several times. i will try with very simple reason. Let's say that 100 fake ones are watching a balloon bet, irrelevant and relative 80-20 ratio and vice versa. The differences are not too big as strange as it sounds. If all of them were asked about the effect of the race on 60΄, their answers would be on average in the 80% team victory. 80% is 1.25 Some would say 70% that is to say 1.42 some others 65% as opposed to others that would go to 85% 1.28 to 1.42 percentages of distance as I understand all are covered by the organizer commission. What value are we talking about now and who's known and what is not relevant ???? When a nice chick goes out of the shop on the same time unrelated and related to the other leaf again the same ones will say 80% nice 20% buzz.1.35 the performance Mo.
66% with 33% are not valid.
Some have prepared it all for us and for them, and we are ready to offer it for whatever reason we get tired.
In small races there can be opportunities and the spoilers are temporarily caught unread because why? Because the rest of 8 is missing from 10da for balance to work.
But there the barrels are kept with little limits on betting etc.
Anyone who can spot temporary mistakes before the sea turns into yogurt is good because even with these small bets the winnings are the winnings ...

Reactions: qazdas

A simple example ...

a) give 1,5 - 3.0 performance from the beginning and hold it to the end, gathering 3 millions in vise and 7 millions in 2, out of the five nights excited by the high performance;
And if the double comes, they will pay 11 millions to the winners out of their own pocket, without hoping to make money in the long run;

b) give performance near 2.0 - 2.0, eg 1.98 - 2,03, thus ensuring that they only risk 300.000 in the event of a Panathinaic win, but have played an enormous amount of 1,98, instead of 1.5, and expect 75.000 time gains .

Reply ....
1) Of course they will do the b .... there is the money and there is the small risk, the more they play the profit disappears and their risk increases for no reason, because to give perfect performance to the bad player, wherever there he will not be able to lose money ???

2) In small games, the Boks are less of a world and more of a value ... because if they leave an 1.5 performance on 1.98 the good players will break them up, and the 5 Euros will be out of nowhere.

3) The pinnakle being does what you say, gives a performance sure of it, but that doesn't mean it's worth the money ... it just means it can cover both 2 results and make a small profit on the high value ,, eg if the Boks want to give 2.0 - 2.0 in the race I described, the pin will give 1,98 - 2.02

4) In the small races there is a loss, because the Boks don't know if they have to follow the 2.0 - 2.0 that has value or the 1.5 - 3.0 that has no fight, and some big bets can change everything up to the tuba.
It's much harder to distinguish what's going on there than in big games, because you have to be better than peacocks, while in big games you just have to be better than 5 Euro

5) Of course, and there are huge profits in the 0 rake ... if you ask 100 players who have been playing for a while, you will find that too many are losing and in fact many, these are getting the money.

YG2
Very interesting discussion ... and mainly because I find that what I am saying has not been told much and we do not consider it a fact, on the contrary!
I am sure that what you are writing is not theories that you have taken out of your mind but they are proven through the thousands of bets you have made and the analyzes made on samples of tens of thousands of matches.

So what I understand is that the world is stupid and doesn't know what to bet, you're the smart and good player who exploits the marauder by gaining gains from surplus and the only reason that prevents you from becoming rich is .. ???

In small races there can be opportunities and the spoilers are temporarily caught unread because why? Because the rest of 8 is missing from 10da for balance to work.
That's all I understood ;) and of course we agree ... as if the quality of the players in small matches loses value, and whoever wins, while in big games the value stays, the 8 at 10 keep their performance where it is, in error and in value.

Also the most important is the RISK ... etc in a small race if the cuckold sees that with one result he loses 10.000 and with the other he wins 15.000, he doesn't care at all.
He knows he has to lose 30 times, get in 300.000 bucks, he has confidence that he just happened to happen and roulette comes 30 times red, and he will make a profit next month,

When the race grows, the 10.000 becomes 100.000 and 1 cm, he forgets every joke and follows the performance ... even knowing that he gives huge value he doesn't care as much as he doesn't risk ... so in the big races you will see more easy and great values.

I am sure that what you are writing is not theories that you have taken out of your mind but they are proven through the thousands of bets you have made and the analyzes made on samples of tens of thousands of matches.
No relation ... this is the theory, eg 11 times 701 makes us 7081 and the mathematical theory says so, I haven't sat down to verify ;)

It just goes against any betting theory and it makes sense for millions of bookmakers and good players to keep the race at the performance that they think is right and so it will only bring them huge profits.
It is a mathematical logic error ... it has nothing to do with verification which is also very difficult.

ΥΓ
Profit is another matter ... years ago we had choices from 50 Bok, without many limits, you could easily win and with sure bet or just betfair, we didn't even bother dealing with value and 0 rake that existed infinite ... we've spoiled that way.

It's also not easy to be in the top 15% to win even 0 rake ... much easier than small markets with professionals and rake of course, but it remains difficult.

And let's not forget that betting is a hobby ... so you have to have work, family and just play your spare time, even crazy money to give you, regular work even if you paint houses is something tangible that offers value moral ;) betting is fun and we won't win all 2 hours of boxing every day.

How did you play without any idea, I don't understand what you said, how did you know you were playing value?
I don't need to know. The Book has done it a long time before me. And they never blocked me. I only spent a dozen but I was always shopping for my returns.

Condition
It is not open for further responses.

Predictions

• 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lazio - Juventus
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Leicester - Southampton
    Novasports Premier League
    • Arsenal - Chelsea
  • Tomorrow 24-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estudiantes - Gremio
  • 20:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Panathinaikos AKTOR - Maccabi Tel Aviv
    Novasports 5HD
    • Real Madrid - Baskonia
  • Tomorrow 24-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Milwaukee Bucks - Indiana Pacers
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Where did you read this?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to beisports turkey is a publication of sportime says
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    was the lover accused of doping? he probably overdid it with the viagra : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
  • S Forum Bot:
    User ssk started a new topic called "Double bet" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What a crazy league this is...
  • K Forum Bot:
    User kandalf started a new topic called "Account management" in the Betting conversations.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our kids have beaten the Italians, especially the 3-0, even Cristiano Ronaldo would be jealous
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1:
    Ertzan Ertzan: THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1: