Value or Sure?

Condition
It is not open for further responses.
I think the issue got a little out of the original query but I didn't calculate the blizard factor.
It really reminds me of the ad that says 29 laundry makers are skip, well I think we found out who this 30 is :p
However, many jokes can be written about the style the blizard eats yogurt only 0% (no offense, I'm joking)
Seriously now, I also classify myself into people who are irrelevant to the bet but try to read and learn new things and listen to the advice of the most experienced ones, and I think I've learned enough from the kids here.
But you my little brother, you have made so many comments on different threads and you always say the same. ALWAYS!
The only thing that really changed is the example, Panathinaikos Olympiakos became PAOK Ajax.
Look I don't think you disagree that the existence of a rake is worse than zero, the disagreement lies in the fact that you present it as the hidden treasure you have discovered with no proof of what you just call arbitrary number theories.
I think it is now clear that there are two possibilities either that you are swampy or that you are single-eyed in the blind. So I'll open those two up
Swamp @1.40
One-eyed @3.50
And I'm afraid I'm a mess like a trader because so many people here will see the value of 1.40 and close my shop.

PS did you notice the rake?
Sanctify your keyboard (Y).

Before the others catch up with me, I go all in at 1,40......:p

you claim that everyone here in the betting market is either losing or playing with other accounts
interesting point of view, however, he disagrees and says that betting will understand you and close your account and keep your winnings

what about what?
because both are not happening at the same time

Both are true, supposedly irrelevant my friend, who supposedly overflows with a pure thirst for knowledge. Whoever plays with the cross in hand is eaten by the rake and never eats a limit. Anyone who plays pregame sure bets goes home immediately. Whoever plays live sure bets goes home on the next route. Anyone who plays value bets goes home much later. Anyone who opens accounts with third-party details and makes a fatal mistake (connects from the same machine or same ip), loses profits and capital.

You act like you don't know, but know that the more you play the betting lawyer with ridiculous and argumentative arguments, the more you will provoke the reaction of the commentators, which will lead to the opposite results of what you desire.

thanks for stpsilan reply
that was the reason I signed up for this site, to find out if the accounts are limited
unfortunately this very serious issue became a playground for some, i won't expand
so i will neither ask myself again nor ask if it is legal and if the law protects the player etc

i will focus on this:

then why do you care?
and do you even bring your relatives and friends into legal adventures?

Very comfortable. You don't concern yourself with whether capping is legal and whether the law protects the player, but you take it for granted that playing with your brother's details (after the betting limit) is illegal. Too convenient a logical leap! Convenient for betting, of course! So of course the bookies are charities and that's why they don't take legal action against third parties or punters using their details and not because they're going to open Aeolus's purse, so in this case they might suffer a huge legal defeat .

I say your account cannot be limited LIMITED you win

yes, if it is easy for you, show us something that proves that you are limited to Stihiman
and if you allow me, i want to show them and explain why it happened
I sent you screenshots of max bet leaving me. Do you think I'm lying? I am waiting for you to answer me with a simple yes or no, nothing more.
Also, I don't have any answer from bettors because I didn't deal with it further, given that at some point the limit would be reached by such scams, so there was no point in contacting them.
After all, you asked me if I would allow you to ask them why this happened.
So I allow you, I am sending you a private message and my username and I am waiting for you to send me what they replied to you.
Do we disagree somewhere?
I am waiting for you to answer me with yes or no if you think that the screenshot I sent is fake.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Reactions: qazdas
I sent you screenshots of max bet leaving me. Do you think I'm lying? I am waiting for you to answer me with a simple yes or no, nothing more.

I'm saying the obvious
that proves nothing

no, I will not be the mediator
as I told you before, come in and ask them if they limited you and tell us

I think the subject has been lost once again. So I see no reason for them to exist and continue so it is locked. I hope the friend who opened it got the answers he wanted.

Player banned in 1 month come back hopefully calmer as I hope you calm down too

Reactions: venoss and qazdas
Condition
It is not open for further responses.

Predictions

• 19:45
    Novasports Start
    • Heerenfein - Eindhoven
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Udinese - Roma
  • 21:30
    Novasports 1HD
    • Antwerp - Union Saint-Jiloise
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Go Ahead Eagles - Feyenoord
    Novasports Premier League
    • Brighton - Manchester City
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Cerro Porteno - Fluminense
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Fortaleza - Boca Juniors
  • 21:15
    Novasports Prime
    • Panathinaikos AKTOR - Maccabi Tel Aviv
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Baskonia
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Orlando Magic - Cleveland Cavaliers
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Los Angeles Lakers - Denver Nuggets
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Donna Vekic - Maria Sakkari
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 64
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you gave it to them although in the 27th the missed penalty might have changed things somewhat
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Bartsokas on the bench wishes Happy Easter from now on
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Bartzokas will win the match...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    will you come : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1:
    Ertzan Ertzan: It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1: