Value, the big bet of the gambler

Condition
It is not open for further responses.
There are dozens of trends here with predictions, many of them green and especially from the kids you accuse of making fun of you and making fun of you. I can not reach most of them but I have gained many things, both in knowledge and money. To close because I do not have time, when you offer it and you in here I will say a thousand bravos, I say it again, and believe me, not only me but all the children you accuse of making fun of you.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
It goes without saying that he will only get thumbs up and likes even if he loses....
Because I'm tired of copying and pasting, whoever wants to look at posts #301 and #302...
Respect is earned by actions not given....
Works ....

Reactions: Balaton and qazdas
Respect is earned by actions not given....
Works ....
Respect is EARNED, not bought.....

Respect is valued by people mentally capable of understanding everything I say, and in order not to be destroyed, it is not funny to buy without limits. and morally at least they should not be infidels...

The respect in 0 rakes is to recognize the knowledge that we offer you things that you had never thought of, that you saw the blunders that you believed for so many years, and you can now see other things.

The player who can make millions in 0 rakes, does not deal with all the above, and with such a level, he feasts on his money .... I am here to help you as I can and help me and you to take advantage of the great opportunity.

Respecting tips is for other markets, and other mindsets, I'm talking about big markets and the most valuable player is the WORST, UNDERSTAND what 0 rake is, don't transfer the mentality of other markets because it's completely wrong here

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Fairplay
blizzard good morning from me too,

I would prefer that from here on out any controversy or revival of the old ones does not continue as it is tired and the only thing that comes out is aversion from this issue.
You said your opinion and your theory. Your children responded with several objections and all they ask is that you also participate with predictions or put your theory into practice here. If you are ok, go ahead and fear nothing.

Please everyone let any controversy stop here. Each expressed his arguments and now we have reached the critical point where one cannot convince the other. So we stop there and move on to the proofs or move on to another discussion.

blizzard good morning from me too,

I would prefer that from here on out any controversy or revival of the old ones does not continue as it is tired and the only thing that comes out is aversion from this issue.
You said your opinion and your theory. Your children responded with several objections and all they ask is that you also participate with predictions or put your theory into practice here. If you are ok, go ahead and fear nothing.
I never stopped trying to put it into practice, if they stop spoiling the conversation it will continue.

Of course I won't do what they ask me to do, because that's their theory, in the markets of tipsters against books...
The big matches are based on the mass, the players play with each other essentially, you study the other and find the mistake, there is no book anywhere and no tipster, they are banned....

If they let me, it will be understood and you will see completely different things

• Haha
What happened, did we solve the Cyprus problem? We're going to take the wife on holiday at Christmas because she's been asking me questions, I don't know what to answer and she's been looking at me with half an eye for an hour now...

What happened, did we solve the Cyprus problem? We're going to take the wife on holiday at Christmas because she's been asking me questions, I don't know what to answer and she's been looking at me with half an eye for an hour now...

Christmas we have England here you won't leave me will you go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Private school, he is not interested in money. That's how everything is explained. How can he not consider you a common mortal who plays a bet for a few euros when it comes to the owner of an American development and video game company. In the first photo are the offices of the topic starter company. More information on wikipedia.https://el.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blizzard_Entertainment
And for those who still haven't understood how it is possible for 0% rake to write about 0% alcohol, let me inform you that there is also a subsidiary company of confectionery products with 0% calories. (photo 2).
There will probably be other beer production subsidiaries, etc.
$$$$$$$$$.png
$$$$$.png

Personally, I leave you in a monologue so as not to distract you. Well, I'm waiting to see how you will come up with suggestions for us. I read the theory... the practice remains.
To see it, we have to make an effort to reduce posts like his last goals, as you understand, they destroy every effort.
They can only be labeled as filthy bigoted fascist racists or interest post with pictures to mock without ever getting to the point....this vapid behavior keeps people from joining don't be the same

In the last 2 months the bettor has given over 200 euros in net expected winnings from bonuses playing at random ... if we didn't have the unacceptable behaviors you and everyone would have too.

Instead of us being 3-4 guys who wrote and winning, we would have become 7-8 and it would go up ... We would all know that if we play better than luck we will do better and we would talk about it, we would exchange opinions and every player would be valuable regardless of whether luck plays better or worse.

And everything would be done in a proper way, not with the malice of those who ask for tips, coming from their experience in the other markets where we have the generally dirty battle of the tipsters,

Everyone would understand what I'm saying, we wouldn't have the hypocrisy of those who play it for fools and make fun of it.

ΥΓ
For example, you personally know that I am right in what I have said and proven, because I suppose you have an experience, maybe even a little brain, if you had helped me in this specific matter with the proof of random play, you would have cut off the legs of those who destroy

It's too late now... I've had 50 snide comments and 500 laughs on this particular topic in all 5 of my proofs, so if you say yes, you or the developer were right, the experiment is as it says... you're basically humiliating them both mentally and from the behavior of EVERYONE, and even out of pity, it is now difficult to do it to them, because we need them, the bad players, we said, are valuable.

But help me a little bit here and there ... when you see that they are trolling and they are SO DISGUSTING find some courage to tell the truth in the evidence I give, and that's how you disarm their audacity and help the topic and the forum and control them

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: kerkireos
Blizard, you have written two hundred times the same things. With all the time you've spent saying the same thing over and over again, you could have kept a fund a long time ago, so you could have proven your point. But you probably don't want something like that, because you know that the result of the betting practice you propose will be negative for the player.

The longer you delay recommending spots and holding cash, the more your motives prove to be self-serving.

HOLD CASH!!!

PS Coincidentally, you are advertising on stoiximan again!!!!

@@ put it plainly .... so many posts and they haven't said anything, only to tire the most interesting topic in the forum, with the biggest profit potential for everyone, the biggest mass ignorance, one and only perhaps an alternative to looking and being the target of tipsters and voocs.

But you probably don't want something like that, because you know that the result of the betting practice you propose will be negative for the player.

PS Coincidentally, you are advertising on stoiximan again!!!!
NOT AT ALL RANDOM .... the last two months gave 200 euros in bonuses net expected profits, 2000 euros for 10 people if they learned, 20.000 for 100 who all play randomly, and even better if we learn to play better than luck.

I have never achieved another vooc like this, if there is maybe some scumbags banned the update and I didn't realize it

ΥΓ
You will never see tips from me the way you mean them, I want to avoid comparison to 99% of scammers tipsters everywhere, tipping is ruining the point here, I want the exact opposite, tipping is mainly aimed at monkeys who don't want to see the point and have learned with tips.

44444.png

Last edited:
The same and the same and the same again.
It doesn't lead anywhere. I suggest that the thread be locked immediately and any thread opened in the future with the same topic. I don't think it makes sense anymore that it offers something.

Reactions: qazdas
The same and the same and the same again.
It doesn't lead anywhere. I suggest that the thread be locked immediately and any thread opened in the future with the same topic. I don't think it makes sense anymore that it offers something.

Yes, BECAUSE there are many other topics that the tipsters do not command!!!! let's lock the ONLY.

It's the only thing any player can win without them....but we're sick of hearing it, we want to go back to 100% tipping, we had a nice and relaxing time

MASS REQUEST to be locked please let's put an end to the monkeys that insult you .... also put my picture with the monkey somewhere on the forum so we all know what the mass is, bye bye....

My friend, do you understand what you are saying??
Take a look at Eric Castel's and nklaps' threads and many others for sure, but these are the ones that come to mind now.
Take a look at the profits they have had in recent years. Which tipsters are doing commando there you tell me????
Are you telling you that kids are tipsters??? Do they have any profit????
Instead of saying thank you for wasting their time with us???
These are the topics that you earn without any tipping, easy and relaxing. From you, who has won so far after hundreds of posts and how?????.
Open your mind a little, so you can help yourself a little and leave the same candy you always suck on for tipping. You don't respect the place you entered, that they offer you and the very simple thing that we all ask of you. Prove what you say in action. Whatever else you say to us is completely meaningless. So I insist that this thread has nothing to offer and not for the reasons you mention. Wake up!

Reactions: qazdas and FunBet
Personally, I think the forum is being attacked by a group of users who support specific interests (obviously one or more betting companies).

I consider that their purposes are:

e) to eventually lead by their attitude to their exclusion from the forum, so as to promote their exclusion as an attempt to silence and therefore as a means of justifying themselves and creating false impressions by the future reader (and of course to damage the prestige of the forum, at the same time).

Did you see blizzard how obviously selfish and predictable your tactics are?

I think you yourself are tired of writing the same thing over and over again and you want to reach the final stage of your project.

+1 for "locking".
Everything that needs to be said has already been said.
And from both sides.
From one point onwards (here and 450000 pages that is) there is a repetition of the exact same opinions.
No one is silenced, everyone's opinions will remain as they are in the thread and anyone who wants can read them even if it is "locked".
I really don't know how you fight it by writing the same and the same and the same.
I'm a no lifer too, but you ended it.
No offense.

• Haha
My personal opinion and mine is that blizzard is clearly an employee of Stihiman, who came in here with a specific purpose to attract customers by advertising the 0 rake to eat their money and fight the tipping that is what hurts them. For me it is clear and unfortunately for the young children who follow the forum it is also dangerous.

Condition
It is not open for further responses.

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
  • S Forum Bot:
    User ssk started a new topic called "Double bet" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What a crazy league this is...
  • K Forum Bot:
    User kandalf started a new topic called "Account management" in the Betting conversations.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our kids have beaten the Italians, especially the 3-0, even Cristiano Ronaldo would be jealous
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27/28-4/2024)"...