Value, the big bet of the gambler

Condition
It is not open for further responses.
My personal opinion and mine is that blizzard is clearly an employee of Stihiman, who came in here with a specific purpose to attract customers by advertising the 0 rake to eat their money and fight the tipping that is what hurts them. For me it is clear and unfortunately for the young children who follow the forum it is also dangerous.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
It is clear to me that apart from a reduced ability, who has no idea what bonuses are, what a 0 rake is for him to understand on his own, you are an awful character without upbringing to say yes to someone who goes to help and inform to cover ignorance you ...

And you have not learned to keep your irrelevant opinion to yourself .... if you believe, for example, that blacks are monkeys, you do not say that because you are afraid, here where the forum owners have given you courage with their tolerance and the others of a similar level, you dare and say that your puppet will come to anyone who comes to you without any logical evidence

ΥΓ
If I have a 5% chance of being the bettor, the chances of you being from another company or those who influenced you are 95% ... because I tell the truth that will help the player, you the other way around

• Haha
Reactions: Fairplay
Personally, I think the forum is being attacked by a group of users who support specific interests (obviously one or more betting companies).

I consider that their purposes are:

e) to eventually lead by their attitude to their exclusion from the forum, so as to promote their exclusion as an attempt to silence and therefore as a means of justifying themselves and creating false impressions by the future reader (and of course to damage the prestige of the forum, at the same time).

I put the blizard back on, so that everyone understands what your goal is. You are now clearly targeting the owners and administrators of the forum, in addition to the members who do not agree with your propaganda, with the clear goal of excluding you.

But know that you have failed and been exposed, as well as those behind you.

Reactions: qazdas and Fairplay
Reduced ability, awful character, no upbringing ... In fact ... I tried to be polite but you continue to swear profusely.
The worst I can say about you is that you are dangerous to young children, which I have to say when I believe it. At the same time I mentioned the same in the topic about the system with the draws, it is dangerous because it's too much and I have to say it !!!!!
One last thing. Why should I keep the irrelevant opinion about myself ?? We are in an open forum, we have democracies, I will say what I believe, I did not insult you, unless you consider that being a betting employee is an insult, I said that, neither with reduced capacity nor without upbringing.
You have been allowed to say your irrelevant opinion 1000 times in here, so why not keep it to yourself ??

Not so "randomly" ... did you randomize to 0 rake so that if the yield is 1.5 66% is randomly selected and if it is 3.0 33%? etc etc for each performance

This is the only term .... you play like this in luck and you do not lose in ANY market, regardless of whether there are political matches, breathalyzer, whatever the result and whatever the circumstances.

Other "coincidences" may work in practice, but it is a favorite eg small odds you did, it may be the headquarters or whatever, but they may not work because they have a choice in and not purely random play, and the choice is what brings gains or losses depending on whether it is good - bad. ;)

Make the change and the others look right to me, it will work ..., I will probably try to do it in apple script because it seems to me that it has better possibilities as you set it ... only there I am fresh, I think you will understand.
Instead, let's get rid of something ....
I BROUGHT THE EVIDENCE AGAINST THE FASCISM OF THE MASS CAMPERS AND THEIR BOSSES

In this particular problem and key part of the proof, I was ridiculed by 20 people, with 50 posts and 400 laughs ... FINALLY I WAS RIGHT as in everything

Before the last developer to deal with it, almost no one did or dared to say openly that I was right .... while at least half KNEW why it was SIMPLE ...
2-3 kids max to say it right away, everyone else clogged it and tolerated it either out of fear or cooperation or just idiocy, the masses degrading me and laughing at things that I am right and it seems.

THE SAME IS EVERYWHERE ... we are talking about a clique that exploits nonsense like a weapon and aims to persecute anyone who behaves correctly, has nothing to do with reality and facts .. aim at "animals", or who do not know at all mathematically and have no thought to see the examples, but will eat the propaganda without evidence, and deliberately cause disgust to every thinker to leave or at least not dare to say "YES HE IS RIGHT, it is simple"

ΥΓ
Read what they say above, add your logic to the cliques and you will see the truth, the small percentage that can think even

Last edited:
Well, I'm tired! ... Didn't we say not to talk to each other again so that bliz could start proposing?
And you, blizard, put on a perfect one and do not give food to the .... "mass"!

So start ...

The insults come and go .... I'm tired of closing my eyes until you calm down, I will put a perfect one and I expect the blizard to start the proposals with matches and points and stakes ....

• Haha
Reactions: Fairplay
The insults come and go .... I'm tired of closing my eyes until you calm down, I will put a perfect one and I expect the blizard to start the proposals with matches and points and stakes ....
Aris, has already answered # 357 that there is no way he can do it ...
That's why I just suggested that he lock the thread as useless and start his stories again. I suggest he lock this here and if he wants let him open a new and clean one to give his suggestions. This only from me and I put it perfectly.

Reactions: Fairplay and FunBet
You can not become a friend, sit down and you will be disgraced by professionals in this job, and you will not answer !!!
We also had pictures to challenge me, do it first and then come and tell me.

I will make a suggestion in a little while to understand ... that whoever does not want to deal with the rottenness of tipping, and the battle of tipster-book, can make money just by seeing his opponent and winning him, how everyone's participation is a profit , and not obeying the tipster and desperately trying to win the bow

No blizard
I do not want to wait for you, nor do I want to hear what you have to say.
I can not give you a step to speak and you keep cursing me and the mods and the tipsters .... and your hated mass! Enough.
You are expelled from the company ...
The fact that the whole forum came to tell you, says something ...

Condition
It is not open for further responses.

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...