Value, the big bet of the gambler

Condition
It is not open for further responses.
Guys, Who has the slightest question that the big markets with 0 rake have HUGE VALUE, to tell me where he climbed or what I left out I have put receipts and reasoning with numbers for convenience,

Of course, if there is an opposite opinion and one can articulate a reason for it and not a woman murmur, let him write it and I will add it to the original text with the appropriate answer that will make it seem out of place.

• Haha
Reactions: Fairplay
I wanted to play PAOK ace but then I said 12 but in the end I did not play anything and fortunately because after the game I realized that the value was in X.

Yesterday I played Chelsea X. We are talking about enormous value. At least 100%.

A while ago a flying teapot passed by me!

Feeling happy, blessed and thankful at the blizard planet location!

This is the theory ... practice says that even 100.000 to have a cellar, and 500 euro max bet when the value is great as you said, again it is impossible to beat the greed, the need to report, I do not know how to say but the cellar will be lost.

The good players are the ones who lose their liquor, which can be their fortunes not only winnings, very rarely a bad player has such fear,
That is, you tell us that someone who has found a good betting system and built a wine cellar of the order of 100.000 from scratch, it is impossible to overcome his greed and his need to repay, and eventually this wine cellar will be lost ...
That is, someone who methodically reached 0 from 100.000 wine cellar, in the end he was eaten by his greed and his need to repay ...
And the icing on the cake, that the good players are the ones who lose their wine cellar ....
Tell me what other viticultures you have to teach us and fill us with knowledge .....

Good morning to the beautiful company and happy birthday! I wish all the time on such a day to be wiser!

Let's go to an irrelevant reflection! I had played an ace on Mars with Molde at 2.15 for 30 euros. At the moment the reverse (X2 or +0.5) has 1.96 and I am thinking of putting 33 euros upside down to lock a cheese pie or to put 34.5, that is, to risk the cheese pie with a profit of 1 rose. I'm thinking about what to make the cheese pie without chocolate, or both to taste or nothing. What do you say? : dope:

3) a) I have shown you mathematically that if you play 0 luck you DON'T lose ..... right?
b) I have shown you mathematically that one of the 2 values ​​always has value in 0 rake ..... right?
c) I ask you to understand mathematically and reasonably that the mass increases the value instead of eliminating it ....
d) And after that, because you have to go against what he plays.
If you can't figure this out, what else does it mean?

And suppose I show you the results, which can always be the product of luck ... what exactly will I gain, and what will you?

a) Not because your predictions may not be verified. For example, you can find 1000 bets with valium, but in the end the winnings can not give you a positive sign because, for example, if they all had a 2,00 odds, they passed only 400, while you wanted 500 or more.
b) There are not only two points a point may be worth but it is in the 1-2-X bet
c) The masses are not only those who play in soft and sharp are preferably in the exchanges. So what you say some people who have studied either mathematics, statistics or data science, know and apply them much better than you. So these guys who are constantly playing in the exchanges at zero rake make sure they almost always have the right prices so it is impossible for these guys to give the wrong price And the companies can not give a higher price than the exchanges so .... zero to the quotient.
d) Will I go against those who studied the subject and will I win? No I personally do not have such a great idea of ​​myself. Do you consider yourself superior to a statistician or mathematician or data scientist?

Reactions: qazdas
That is, you tell us that someone who has found a good betting system and built a wine cellar of the order of 100.000 from scratch, it is impossible to overcome his greed and his need to repay, and eventually this wine cellar will be lost ...
That is, someone who methodically reached 0 from 100.000 wine cellar, in the end he was eaten by his greed and his need to repay ...
And the icing on the cake, that the good players are the ones who lose their wine cellar ....
Tell me what other viticultures you have to teach us and fill us with knowledge .....

And yet this is true. The reasons why they are many can also be lost.
The need to play constantly (especially June-July when the "basic" leagues have stopped)
To say "let me play this too, for example National teams small (I lost France U20 which was the favorite and the host is already ahead with 1-0 and I was playing 1X)
Because you have caught the bull by the horns and you say I do not lose anything
Because you lost some of your day gains early on so refrain (yes I did)
Or because that day while you did not have to play since you saw the results.

So the reasons are many.

Personally, I started on January 23 with a wine cellar for 110 euros and as Silver characterizes me as good at making wine cellar, I made it in 384 bets, I reached 1000 euros. And yet, for the above reasons that I explained in May-June, the cellar was lost.
The bets were on an exchange and were Against. By 1/2 by 2/1 and by 2 or 1 in live games while the host was ahead.

Some examples from lost matches

May 21 Citadella-Benevento at 1/2 odds 50 I was asking for 6 euros so -303 euros.
May 21 Urava-Sonan by 2 (it must have been 1-0 at that time I was playing in essence 1X obligation 201 euros.
May 25 Barcelona-Valencia by 2/2 (not to come double half double final) obligation 227 euros
25 May Sparta Rotterdam by 2 (and this somewhere 1-0 could have been half time) obligation 100 euros
May 26 Cagliari - Udinese by 1/2 obligation 274 euros
May 28 Duncard - Orgrete 2 (odds here were 60) € 237 liability
May 30 Rapid Vienna - Sturm Graz with 2 liabilities 200 euros.

Of course, in the meantime, bets were made awkwardly to refute, but because they were awkward in matches where normally the cellar should not have been lost and what I am writing to you has been done in practice and not theories since I try to keep a record

So do not laugh at it. This is like a parenthesis on the subject of a wine cellar

I wanted to play PAOK ace but then I said 12 but in the end I did not play anything and fortunately because after the game I realized that the value was in X.

Yesterday I played Chelsea X. We are talking about enormous value. At least 100%.

A while ago a flying teapot passed by me!

Feeling happy, blessed and thankful at the blizard planet location!
I said my theory ...
1) the odds and the logic showed that Paok will not lose ....
2) I was scared by the big fall and I thought that a huge mistake had been made or we have some news that escaped me and I said 1-2 for sure,
3) Then I saw that x also seemed to have value, but it was confusing what to play and I left it.

Everything makes sense, and mathematically .... on the other hand I have not heard anything that justifies the fall in odds to zero.

For example, one reason would be that aliens are also secretly betting, and because they are weird they do not understand what to do, they can see the future and think that the value should go to 0

the other to say that the early vets are all campers .... guys who with the 2nd bet want to play sure bet, listen to every idiot and so they play crap, and when the mass comes when the odds are balanced

Tell me something, even if absurd, just laughing at what is not understood at all is a big mistake because that way you will never know.

• Haha
Reactions: stxma and Fairplay
a) Not because your predictions may not be verified. For example, you can find 1000 bets with valium, but in the end the winnings can not give you a positive sign because, for example, if they all had a 2,00 odds, they passed only 400, while you wanted 500 or more.

b) There are not only two points a point may be worth but it is in the 1-2-X bet

c) The masses are not only those who play in soft and sharp are preferably in the exchanges. So what you say some people who have studied either mathematics, statistics or data science, know and apply them much better than you. So these guys who are constantly playing in the exchanges at zero rake make sure they almost always have the right prices so it is impossible for these guys to give the wrong price And the companies can not give a higher price than the exchanges so .... zero to the quotient.

d) Will I go against those who studied the subject and will I win? No I personally do not have such a great idea of ​​myself. Do you consider yourself superior to a statistician or mathematician or data scientist?
a) I am not talking about value here or forecasts, I am talking about RANDOM CHOICE .... and regardless of the yield,
that is, if you gamble, whatever the value, when it comes to your money, do you want me to do it with another example? tell me you better do it.

b) I said 2 for convenience ... say ace and χ2, to make it 2 points, basketball is the same.

c) Everything is connected .... they do NOT play the wrong price in the exchanges, but they do trade and play the book, they have the same behavior as the book, this is a big case and it is unbelievable that they deprived us of such a possibility here.
When the book plays at the wrong price, he did NOT make a mistake .... and he will also ask for money from the betfer as the trader told us here in the forum

d) You will go against the MASS ... and together with those who studied it ... if you can not understand the second ones, as long as you understand the first ones.
The educated and the masses will never go together ..... otherwise who will be opposite? the aliens;

And yet this is true. The reasons why they are many can also be lost.
The need to play constantly (especially June-July when the "basic" leagues have stopped)
To say "let me play this too, for example National teams small (I lost France U20 which was the favorite and the host is already ahead with 1-0 and I was playing 1X)
Because you have caught the bull by the horns and you say I do not lose anything
Because you lost some of your day gains early on so refrain (yes I did)
Or because that day while you did not have to play since you saw the results.

Maybe then I will be the only one who thinks like that. For as many years as I can remember myself betting, I never, ever played for the need to play just because I have a good winning streak. I always played and I play according to schedule.
For no reason. I play what it's like to play on the weekend and the pc opens Monday-Tuesday to see what I did. And for so many years I almost never lost my wine cellar (except for the first years I was actually learning how to play) , and those few that I lost, the reason was not the need to refute or play to play.
I do not know, but it seems very strange to someone to have a system and proper capital management and to lose his wine cellar. It does change. However, I play to raise money, not to give back to them what I took with difficulty.
The only complaint that I make in so many years, is that I have taken out a special "fund" eg a very small percentage of the wine cellar (1-2%) that I have when and whenever I want to test new systems quite "optimistic" type to play relatively high odds with many games.

Reactions: goal2 and Ertzan
Maybe then I will be the only one who thinks like that. For as many years as I can remember myself betting, I never, ever played for the need to play just because I have a good winning streak. I always played and I play according to schedule.
And Geros Mitsotakis was a man of the program and completely restrained, so as long as he lived and if he gambled you might not be the only one ....

The good players who win and make wine, without having the limits in the big games, will raise the amounts and will test the limits and will push it more than once.

And to tell you the truth, I do not know if it is so bad ... for me the best thing is to put 1000 euros from your salary, to risk and raise, and to eat a large part of the profits so that it does not become a wine cellar .
When you lose everything because we are human, we said, you get it again from your salary and again from the beginning .... with smaller bets of course until you go up again and suffer the same things again.

haha, to start correcting their "mistakes" and wait for a badge afterwards !!!!

Sit down to understand what we are saying here if you are interested in space and want to know how it works out of real interest, not to get hired somewhere.

From personal experience, however, if you say what you say in an interview with a head betting trader and especially with the confidence that you have that you are right, you will be rejected without much.

I leave these for the masses and the gamblers busy. At one point you are going to say something, but you have confused them there as well. When you play against the fall of the market, you should always choose the best odds, especially with goodwill. arbs live with big bucks and special pinnacles, asia, exchanges; Does the fact that if you buy a bet eg 3.00 and the correct price is much lower, the book can find a push and cancel your bet or settle it at the price that he sets as correct?

Reactions: qazdas and Fairplay
Everyone leaves this to the masses, who play in big games, and instead of increasing the value as I say and the logic with its participation, in a way that no one comments on you, the value makes wings.

There is no pressure, because the woke deliberately gives you value we said, he has his word, he wants to face the mass and he needs you,
a) This is your theory unconfirmed. Confirm it with 1000 bets to be convinced otherwise we are talking about theory that is all oil and nothing from pancake.
This is mathematics, it has no theory ... tell me a odds of 0 rake and with 3 points if you want, and tell me what the value of the match is, you will see that if you play by chance you do not lose.
Then we go to the others

• Haha
Everyone leaves this to the masses, who play in big games, and instead of increasing the value as I say and the logic with its participation, in a way that no one comments on you, the value makes wings.

This is mathematics, it has no theory ... tell me a odds of 0 rake and with 3 points if you want, and tell me what the value of the match is, you will see that if you play by chance you do not lose.
They are your mathematics which I challenge you to prove to me with 1000 bets. For the time being and until you prove it it is a hypothesis and nothing more. This is what scientists call it until it is proved, a hypothesis which is a thought, a theory and nothing more

They are your mathematics which I challenge you to prove to me with 1000 bets. For the time being and until you prove it it is a hypothesis and nothing more. This is what scientists call it until it is proved, a hypothesis which is a thought, a theory and nothing more
I REPEAT IT IS MATHEMATICS ..... see another example, and tell me what you want for example you

Odds 1.5 - 3.0 .... real value upside down, δλδ 1 time wins the double and 2 times the ace.
- You play 9 bets, 6 at 1.5 on the ace, and 3 at 3 on the double
(this is the random play of the odds you play depending on the odds you have and you do not care about the value))
-You win 2 in 6 of the ace, dld return 3 euros (because we said 1 in 3 wins in the ace because of value)
- 2 in 3 of the double, with a return of 6 euros (here 2 in 3 gain value ratio)

Total 3 and 6, 9 euros in 9 games, in your money again ..... this is done with ALL odds and values.

Dld mathematical conclusion that does not require testing and experimentation, that with 0 it was scratched if you play in luck you DON'T LOSE ... it may seem magical not to lose ignoring any value, but to do it with proof

Who does not understand anything? You MUST understand step 1 to go to step 2 .... otherwise it is not possible,

Last edited:
I REPEAT IT IS MATHEMATICS ..... see another example, and tell me what you want

Odds 1.5 - 3.0 .... real value upside down, δλδ 1 time wins the double and 2 times the ace.
- You play 9 bets, 6 at 1.5 on the ace, and 3 at 3 on the double
(this is random play) of the performance
-You win 2 out of 6 of the ace, ie return 3 euros
- 2 in 3 of the double, with a return of 6 euros

Total 3 and 6, 9 euros in 9 games, in your money again ..... this is done with ALL odds and values.

Dld mathematical conclusion that does not require testing and experiment, that with 0 it was scratched if you play in luck you do NOT LOSE ...

Who does not understand anything? You MUST understand step 1 to go to step 2 .... otherwise it is not possible,
And how do you know that I will catch two in three doubles? How are you so sure that when I play double I will not run 1 in 3 or no one in 3 or 1 in 4 that will put me in? If I knew big that I would catch 2 out of 3 I would play martingale doubles and I would have 50 villas and Lamborghini my own. We said the theory is good but we want to see the practice .... In theory I can win with another person even Papatzis in Omonia. In the practice I have not tried but I do not know ....

In the meantime, someone who works for 1000 euros a month gives us lessons, he does not say I give up working for an unemployed person or to offer volunteer work somewhere since I can make a living from the bet. That is, ok ..

Work is an offer, you do something and you help the people who pay for it, betting is fun and competition .....
Mostly making money from idiots is not a job unless you are a politician .... that's why you help here and there.
And how do you know that I will catch two in three doubles? How are you so sure that when I play double I will not run 1 in 3 or none in 3
You define the value .... when you tell me the value is 2 in 3, then I estimate that it will be 2 in 3.

Of course we are not talking about sure bet, if you want sure you have to play the other way around, then you do not lose 100%

Read the definition of value bet at the beginning, its logic is to have better chances than the real ones, hoping that you will win, not that you can not lose by playing value
Proving that you have great value in big races does not mean that you will win 100%

The same applies to any kind of value bet, you never know 100% that you will win .... in fact in all other markets if you play and the opposite of value you will lose 100%,

Last edited:
And Geros Mitsotakis was a man of the program and completely restrained, so as long as he lived and if he gambled you might not be the only one ....

The good players who win and make wine, without having the limits in the big games, will raise the amounts and will test the limits and will push it more than once.

And to tell you the truth, I do not know if it is so bad ... for me the best thing is to put 1000 euros from your salary, to risk and raise, and to eat a large part of the profits so that it does not become a wine cellar .
When you lose everything because we are human, we said, you get it again from your salary and again from the beginning .... with smaller bets of course until you go up again and suffer the same things again.
I like to listen to people who, while life is jumping on them, not only are optimistic but continue to do exactly the same things in the hope that they will have a different result.
Me, let me be on the opposite end, with those who learn from the mistakes of others, who play it smart and put their hand in their pocket and gamble their salary.
And tell me Mitsotaki and anything else that makes you feel good. If that helps you psychologically then I fold.

Reactions: qazdas
Work is an offer, you do something and you help the people who pay for it, betting is fun and competition .....
Mostly making money from idiots is not a job unless you are a politician .... that's why you help here and there.

You define the value .... when you tell me the value is 2 in 3, then I estimate that it will be 2 in 3.

Of course we are not talking about sure bet, if you want sure you have to play the other way around, then you do not lose 100%

Read the definition of value bet at the beginning, its logic is to have better chances than the real ones, hoping that you will win, not that you can not lose by playing value
Proving that you have great value in big races does not mean that you will win 100%
I do not say anything, you defined it as the basis of your philosophy. But because you do not have the guts to write 1000 bets to prove how dumb and cunning you are, I let you live in your world and I will ignore you because I am tired of your texts. All bubbling oil and nothing from pancake.

Reactions: qazdas and Fairplay
Blah blah is mathematics, proof of what a 0 rake is, that you do not lose by playing by chance and that you gain a lot if you play value and not by chance.
And also proofs of how and where you will find it.

The world of betting for this came to the bet, for the blah blah, to understand how it works and to have the satisfaction that he won with his knowledge of mathematics or football the opponent ...

Those who came to tell others what to play and make money, are civil servants who are bored and press in the office, it is not worth giving them anything

• Haha
Condition
It is not open for further responses.

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 21:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Rybakina - Azarenka
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 02:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • Alexandrova - Collins
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...