Value Bet

giokal

15 Dec 2010
Kallithea
Good evening I would like your help.
I'm thinking about dealing with value bet only and for the start to learn the best I can 1-2 leagues to play from these bets. I think I will deal with league one and league two England. What should I do to learn these championships so well?
B.C. racing, hightlights, statistics, etc.
What does a bettor do a professional doing?
Y.K. with the bet I have been doing for many years now I want to see it more correctly.

Good evening
The theoretical debate wherever that and to say is questionable. What we will say about others is a gesture and others are not important.
Being able to learn a few lions for some people says a lot, for me it is not important. What's going on above all is the practice of finding 5-10 easy and fast beige beet and you can choose which one to play. The most important but all you have to be able to find the right amount of the wallet ..... 5%, 10%, 20% etc .... If you make a mistake in calculating the value you understand that you will not just play balls but you can watch and yields below their value. As you understand it is not that simple matter. virus is sometimes in early bet and sometimes in late ....
Also because you are dealing with the year you are naturally aware that it is a game that was made to lose the player and to win a bite ......

English League 1 and 2 have a chance but they are commercial and the buck looks very much in the game. In Latin America, in small, unprejudiced lions you have better opportunities.
Good luck in choosing to know that it's not so simple ... it does not matter that because I play balls of beige I will win ...

I'm thinking about dealing with value bet only and for the start to learn the best I can 1-2 leagues to play from these bets. I think I will deal with league one and league two England. What should I do to learn these championships so well?
Y.K. with the bet I have been doing for many years now I want to see it more correctly.

Horny ... I've been thinking about it and concentrating on 1-2 categories and watching them closely ... It's definitely lonely and time, it can take you a whole season ... Also after some point (and it's logic) as you learn the groups the more difficult you will be to value ...

Good for all good baths and good rest. On the subject you got. I do not want to disappoint you but I have to tell you that the job of the league has been taken over by someone else with many powerful weapons before you and I for you. As I have been back, botkets and players at the end will agree with a few deviations that the ganita will absorb.
With the simple reason that the whole planet has dealt with, there is no room for anything good.
What you can do and see if you can actually find a bali is to open the European buck one week before trying to find a wrong price. If you play 2.50 performance and a little before the start sinks performance at 2.00 then you have played a clean value bet. From the 10 matches you choose if it is at least 7 on a stable basis then you will see your account rise steadily.
The second way is for the championship to remain unfamiliar and the honor to remain a mistake, for example, in the Romanian category. In that case, it is logical that you can bet on the same day to make a profit.
A sample also needs at least three digits of number of races in the first round.
Good luck.

YES If you do not do anything good without any irony, I will advise you to read exactly what she writes below the posture and of course to cast your energy into something else.

Good evening
The theoretical debate wherever that and to say is questionable. What we will say about others is a gesture and others are not important.
Being able to learn a few lions for some people says a lot, for me it is not important. What's going on above all is the practice of finding 5-10 easy and fast beige beet and you can choose which one to play. The most important but all you have to be able to find the right amount of the wallet ..... 5%, 10%, 20% etc .... If you make a mistake in calculating the value you understand that you will not just play balls but you can watch and yields below their value. As you understand it is not that simple matter. virus is sometimes in early bet and sometimes in late ....
Also because you are dealing with the year you are naturally aware that it is a game that was made to lose the player and to win a bite ......

English League 1 and 2 have a chance but they are commercial and the buck looks very much in the game. In Latin America, in small, unprejudiced lions you have better opportunities.
Good luck in choosing to know that it's not so simple ... it does not matter that because I play balls of beige I will win ...
but how can one be sure about the percentage of value, is not subjective? or you are referring purely to the original price (when you bet) with the closing price;

Reactions: Fairplay
but how can one be sure about the percentage of value, is not subjective? or you are referring purely to the original price (when you bet) with the closing price;
The rate of the wallet is actually subjective and the first indication (not proof) is the Pinacle closing price.
The proof will come in time when you play a triple number of beet. The bounty that you will have will be equal or roughly equal to the yield you will have. In 1000 beet you will have the VALVE you will be exactly equal to the yield you will have (less than the ganita ever). flat stake. If you play with 3 / 10, those who will win and with 7 / 10 that you will lose, you understand that Algebra changes :)
This is the only way to defeat the buck and the ganita.

If you play 1000 beet with 0% raccoon, you will find yourself with your money, as well as any crumbs that will be the result of random fluctuation. I mention that to restore the truth, because here we have a phoenix that spreads deliberately false.

This is what I am referring to in order to restore the truth, because here we have a panhelleness that deliberately scatters.
To rectify the lie you say it ... everyone understood it, except you and your doubles

Assuming that Olympiacos Panathinaikos is playing in basketball and the chances of winning the game are 2 / 3 (66% - 1.50 - 3.00)

1) The odds we can see in the 0 rake may even be 2.0 -2.0 (Axminum, the world believes in Pao)
In this case, anyone who plays in luck (3 times 3 2.0 times legend with 4 performance) is going to come to his money, he will win 2 Euro from Ace and XNUMX Euros from Double.
But whoever understands the value of Olympiacos and plays over 50% there, he will win, whoever makes the opposite loses ... is SIMPLE MATHEMATICS and all the meaning of the value bet.
(and the boss does not win anything with 0 rake, only one player wins the other)

The same is true of England that our friend wants ... he just needs to know that here the value is much smaller, because there is not the huge mass of fans taking the odds to the wrong side and the boss can not does not do anything ... most of the time the wolves put the value in the rake and there is no value as others have told you, the wrestler will win by all and does not move.

On the other hand, the knowledge of the championship helps you to understand when a mistake has been made, or if somebody has played a lot of people wrong and the odds are gone, and of course always someone will be hurting and giving the wrong initial payouts.
Do not expect to find information that does not have the bosses in general, and you do not hope for gross mistakes because of ignorance, and here you have to rely on the mass of the winning mass and the boss does not want to risk large amounts so it follows, the move is enough to beat the rake.

ΥΓ
In a nutshell, fairplay always plays a sure bet called value bets (and that's why they never tell us anything) and that's why he can not figure out how to make a profit with 0 rake nor does he care what it is. and because they are shaking right, do not cut him off and I'm lying to him I'm supposed to pay him for suppressing the mass protest against the limit on the sure bet.

Last edited:
To rectify the lie you say it ... everyone understood it, except you and your doubles

Assuming that Olympiacos Panathinaikos is playing in basketball and the chances of winning the game are 2 / 3 (66% - 1.50 - 3.00)

1) The odds we can see in the 0 rake may even be 2.0 -2.0 (Axminum, the world believes in Pao)
In this case, anyone who plays in luck (3 times 3 2.0 times legend with 4 performance) is going to come to his money, he will win 2 Euro from Ace and XNUMX Euros from Double.
But whoever understands the value of Olympiacos and plays over 50% there, he will win, whoever makes the opposite loses ... is SIMPLE MATHEMATICS and all the meaning of the value bet.
(and the boss does not win anything with 0 rake, only one player wins the other)

The same is true of England that our friend wants ... he just needs to know that here the value is much smaller, because there is not the huge mass of fans taking the odds to the wrong side and the boss can not does not do anything ... most of the time the wolves put the value in the rake and there is no value as others have told you, the wrestler will win by all and does not move.

On the other hand, the knowledge of the championship helps you to understand when a mistake has been made, or if somebody has played a lot of people wrong and the odds are gone, and of course always someone will be hurting and giving the wrong initial payouts.
Do not expect to find information that does not have the bosses in general, and you do not hope for gross mistakes because of ignorance, and here you have to rely on the mass of the winning mass and the boss does not want to risk large amounts so it follows, the move is enough to beat the rake.

ΥΓ
In a nutshell, fairplay always plays a sure bet called value bets (and that's why they never tell us anything) and that's why he can not figure out how to make a profit with 0 rake nor does he care what it is. and because they are shaking right, do not cut him off and I'm lying to him I'm supposed to pay him for suppressing the mass protest against the limit on the sure bet.
I did not mean it to you as a monstrous one as soon as you heard your name fanatics to say the same shame and the same false admittance that the above characterization belongs exclusively to you ........

• Haha
Reactions: qazdas
I do not care who you say, I wanted to deny the biggest trick I hear that when you play with 0 rake you do not win !!!!!

And you have to play with a big rake to win, but basically by grabbing the suicide bomber when they make mistakes ... that ends up not limiting us sure bet finally.

Come on ....
Tell the truth ...
Why did you answer only me?
When you heard your name, you did not keep it .... e ????

I would answer anyway so that the puppets do not sound "if you play 1000 bets with 0% rake you will find yourself with your money".
Of course this is not true when we talk about betting and value ... this is true if we talk about roulette and random play.

Being unfaithful simply helped me put you in your position better because there are beings and people who have no idea.

I would answer anyway so that the puppets do not sound "if you play 1000 bets with 0% rake you will find yourself with your money".
Of course this is not true when we talk about betting and value ... this is true if we talk about roulette and random play.

Being unfaithful simply helped me put you in your position better because there are beings and people who have no idea.
In the doorway, take the door and leave :):):)

Reactions: blizzard
To get back to seriousness, the value always exists where you see that the world chooses wrong ...
When bosses give wrong odds, 99% is why they follow the world and not because they do not know the right ones.

For example, in a big fight, they will follow the world more, so they reduce the risk and grow their profits while playing the value ... in a little with a little money they will be closer to their real value and their knowledge and usually in in the rake, because they risk less.

If your knowledge helps you see when this happens, you will find value ...

To get back to seriousness, the value always exists where you see that the world chooses wrong ...
When bosses give wrong odds, 99% is why they follow the world and not because they do not know the right ones.

For example, in a big fight, they will follow the world more, so they reduce the risk and grow their profits while playing the value ... in a little with a little money they will be closer to their real value and their knowledge and usually in in the rake, because they risk less.

If your knowledge helps you see when this happens, you will find value ...
To return to gravity I am in Ireland and I will go to see Derri - Sligo for the evening. If you are not in trouble, we continue with the parallel monologues when I come to Greece ....
Dialogue?
Who horse?
:)

And classic spam as always ... wrong for the forum that allows it, but these are the bad of democracy.

That is, to figure out you want to fall into banners; Do you want that? You can not disagree and from the moment you can not agree the issue to shut up there; You have to offend one another until we see who has it bigger and then I make the cop and become the bad guy?

I do not care who says the right thing and what the wrong meaning is not to offend each other.

However, you should know that without saying anything "strange" it is impossible not to offend them ...
Just explaining in simple mathematics and logic something everyone can understand, automatically whosoever likes for his own reasons to say the opposite, looks right and feels dumb at the least and will react badly as you saw and now, they will not stop until I stop.

That will not happen :) unless he does not like the forum, so just fine for me.

ΥΓ
See what they will say now ....
Proven when you play 60 times at random the 2.0 - 2.0 performance for a match whose actual value is 2 / 3 or (66%) on the home side, you will win 20 at 30 times in Ace (40 euro) and 10 on 30 in double (20 euro) total in your money 60 euro

If you play 33 times the ace and 27 times twice because you see the value, you will win 22 on 33 (44 euro) on the home side and 9 on 27 for double (18 euro) ... 62 euro set from 60. so you are won with value.

The value rises everywhere if you do not have a big rake to trap it ... it just wants a few people to pull the odds from here and there, because if you just wait for the bosses to make the mistake that you will find it with your knowledge, you saved .

Last edited:
What you say with 0% in stoiximan championsbet bet14 and any other company gives 0% to be won you have to play it in all e.g. today's SENEGAL - ALGERIA
stoix 1 3.00 x 100
nov x 2.97 x 101
cn 2 3.02 x 99
with a 1 euro loss if it comes double and you will expect it to go from 2-0 2-2 or 2-3 (anyway from 2 goal difference x or reversal unless you make a cashout when the losing team reduces). In order to win, however, the team you have played at stoix must lead by 2 goals and then eat it or equalize depending on what you want. I did this last season, I did not lose, but it is not easy to win, of course, because this with the 2 goal difference is given by stoiximan and bet365, but green does not have many championships (I do not remember if it is another) and you have to have cash to be worth it but the sure thing is that you will not lose. If you play it without coverage I do not guarantee this.
Now the issue is the value and how to find it. What I know is that in order to win on the bet you have to find the value and to find it you have to be very busy with the championship to be equal to the book and to expect the mistake of this can be either opening or not being alert to a news story or even closing when all the world has gone to a point and the counter value is worth.
The categories I mentioned in the first post are indicative (thoughts) more about Scotland (championship, 1 k 2) I am interested and the question is "What does a value bettor do to approach his points" generally some IDEAS

Last edited:
No need to play at all .... at the moment the bettor gives 3.0 - 3.0 - 3.0 Senegal Algeria

You choose 1 or 2 options from the betting .... completely random, and in the long run you will be in your money, there is no need to choose them all.
If a fight gives you the 2-0 bonus, that's extra ... profit.

The above NONE relationship with value .... is a random play and you do not care which team is better ....

To find the value you need to see what most people play, especially those who are not called, and play the opposite, that's enough.
In racing games, it is not enough to play the opposite, because it can not beat the rake ... there you have to find good players or some other way to understand that the value exists and the odds have moved a lot.
(when changing odds, mistakes are made, trends appear, there are delays, and there you can choose a value more easily ... it may be the initial if the bomber was wrong, it may be the final if the world pulls the wrong side , may not be anything if just some news changed the value, the knowledge of the championship will help you to understand maybe)

Last edited:

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...