Virtual games

Gambler33

19 Jan 2017
Calispera.It has ever been involved with its virtual football and greyhounds? Is there any strategy that does it? It is meant that I am talking about small amounts just to spend the time, and not for strong bets

Gambler33

19 Jan 2017
Answer: Virtual games

Children I would like your opinions to be yours or you have an idea because as my partner plays a lot and I am in an agency I would like to try these games without calling it because of ignorance.What Advocacy Advice

nikos_8384

13 Nov 2012

Because I'm going to have 2-3 agents in my area, where we've been talking for years, some have started and played these games, without making special jigsaws, of course. If I understand it well, it's like setting Fife or Pro, the computer is playing for both teams. It is obviously clear that the outcome of the game is clear. I suppose that if there is still a rating of the players like football, the racket will be such that the shop will always be winner for a long time. the agents of course told me that in e oteriko MAKE turnover toys afta.An so, what to say.

loxagos mark

9 IOL 2013
lake of the penthouse

Children I would like your opinions to be yours or you have an idea because as my partner plays a lot and I am in an agency I would like to try these games without calling it because of ignorance.What Advocacy Advice
You will be able to press this on it, but tell me a little if you want to spend a day at the agency and how much stake in each game for some acts .....
Last edited:
Reactions: Fairplay

Gambler33

19 Jan 2017

About 2 hours left in the agency with half a euro stake in each match.

loxagos mark

9 IOL 2013
lake of the penthouse

About 2 hours left in the agency with half a euro stake in each match.
Well, with the data you made without variations and any kind of tarnish. The machine produces random results. When we say randomly, not that the probabilities of 3 rates are calculated.
Since I took a look at the games, it takes about 3 minutes and 2 minutes to start the next round of 5 minutes.

The rainbow is at 12% and we have ...

12 matches in one hour on 2 hours 24 matches from 50 minute each 12 Euro deposit.

12% The organizer's commission = 1.44 and we have 10.56 return EUR in the pocket by 12 for 2 hours.

Of course, it is not absolute that it will happen in the daytime, for example, in the day one day there will be no losses, but the next day on the next day the bill will write -3 Euro etc etc.

In the month if we calculate grossly from 30 days 15 days the players do not cut you and for a lot of gamblers correct me if I make a big mistake, you pay a 20 a month to make your plak.

You got me the OK : beers1:

loxagos mark

9 IOL 2013
lake of the penthouse

Well, with the data you made without variations and any kind of tarnish. The machine produces random results. When we say randomly, not that the probabilities of 3 rates are calculated.
Since I took a look at the games, it takes about 3 minutes and 2 minutes to start the next round of 5 minutes.

12 matches in one hour on 2 hours 24 matches from 50 minute each 12 Euro deposit.

12% The organizer's commission = 1.44 and we have 10.56 return EUR in the pocket by 12 for 2 hours.

Of course, it is not absolute that it will happen in the daytime, for example, in the day one day there will be no losses, but the next day on the next day the bill will write -3 Euro etc etc.

In the month if we calculate grossly from 30 days 15 days the players do not cut you and for a lot of gamblers correct me if I make a big mistake, you pay a 20 a month to make your plak.

And because I notice the 12 crowd going to the ball .... you're playing a 12 all in the kino at the end of the game day and ............ you get all the paper : eye:

YG The joke is not bad : sign:
Reactions: Gambler33

Fairplay

18 Mar 2015

For Eight Hours
12% the organizer's commission at 12 euro = 1,44 euro per day on 365 days is 525 euro the time lost.And as you say today will not lose 1,44 (as some days will win), but the time will be has something in addition to 500 Eurocasure I think it is obvious.
Why don 't 1,44 man drop a buck on the day after we lose a five hundred?
In one way -500 euro and with the other + 500.
What advice are you giving?: twis:: twis:: twis:

loxagos mark

9 IOL 2013
lake of the penthouse

For Eight Hours
12% the organizer's commission at 12 euro = 1,44 euro per day on 365 days is 525 euro the time lost.And as you say today will not lose 1,44 (as some days will win), but the time will be has something in addition to 500 Eurocasure I think it is obvious.
Why don 't 1,44 man drop a buck on the day after we lose a five hundred?
In one way -500 euro and with the other + 500.
What advice are you giving?: twis:: twis:: twis:
Hmmm ... In the time they are getting worse: agr:
Reactions: Fairplay

Shadowcaster

5 Dec 2012
Piraeus

Congratulations to OPAP, which makes one of the main arguments for the monopoly, to offer soft games that do not promote gambling addiction.
And a bit of a virtual barbute per minute and with aggressive advertising similar to virtual sports even in Nickelodeon
Reactions: Gambler33

nikos_8384

13 Nov 2012

Congratulations to OPAP, which makes one of the main arguments for the monopoly, to offer soft games that do not promote gambling addiction.
And a bit of a virtual barbute per minute and with aggressive advertising similar to virtual sports even in Nickelodeon
Talking a few moments ago with one of my well-known agents, there are days that make 3 XINIA XINIAX with 100 Euros the maximum amount that has been played by a player. Sure, as I said, it is still the beginning and the game is giving away, since it has fallen advertising in many ways.

McLaren17

IFC # 9 Cup Winner 2017-18
Staff member
21 Mar 2003

I think to honor it on Wednesday that I will be Greece, as a first thought I make a variant of KINO in football
I have heard that it has pretty good graphics to make it realistic, the virtual dogbirds as far as I remember did not pull.

nklaps

11 Mar 2016

Comment 1: And to Higher. Give more gambling to the people. And put the advert to be glad.

Comment 2: it is understood that it is like KINO and Roulette (the normal, not the one we would like in our dreams!). All in luck. No connection to our bet.

Comment 3: these have long been offered to other Betting Companies, of course. OPAP was not original.

How do I imagine it now? One of the play makers (eg EA sports), games we love on Playstation, makes for our Betting Company an ideal League with fantastic teams. And the teams play with each other, like if you put the Playstation to play eg Real vs. Juventus but "Computer vs. Computer".

Obviously the result is not accidental, but it is based on the "capabilities" of the virtual groups. For example, I went to a company that offers these games and now VFL Paris is playing with VFL Lisbon. (He was just looking like we were). For reasons of brevity, we are showing only the ... highlights of the supposed struggle that the computer has already "played" for us.

Let's go now to the odds. The Statistics and the "capabilities" of the supposed teams are known by the EA Sports Company and our Betting Company is understood (otherwise). However, we do not know. And when OPAP knows that when VFL Paris is played with VFL Lisbon based on the team's (team's) capabilities, the outcome of the match will be, for example: 1-X-2: 50% 30% -20%, you do not know what odds to serve?

That is, it wants a great deal on the part of OPAP to give us a set of 1-X-2: 1.70 - 3.00 - 4.00?

And (I wonder) wants a lot of mind from our side not to go even out of such virtual games?

Roulette, let's say, is more "honest" to the player. Do you know my child what to expect? This here, virtual, I who is bona fide, how do I characterize it? What to say is it?

ARkoudos1980

23 Oct 2015

I've seen in live a famous Russian Online company (which with virtual is very busy) and similar to ... sex. She has the scene at the beginning, freezes her and asks what will happen after ... 1) Pip @, 2) tu @ collo coke.

Not to say that OPAP has finished it.

Yet, if they do, a) the agencies will fill up and b) we will die in the laughs by listening to prompts such as "do you drink baby !!!" and "give it to you, give it to you" !!!
Reactions: eferatapsaria

create_bet

20 Jan 2016

what rake has we finally learned ?; If it's a predator like KINO, I will not let 50.

nklaps

11 Mar 2016

what rake has we finally learned ?; If it's a predator like KINO, I will not let 50.
For normal virtual you say create bet I imagine. Not for the other Russian the $ ^ & * @ ☆ ○ ■ □ @ # that the friend says so?
No, I say so to get together we find my child.

I will ask a question to my neighbor who has an Agency. If he now knows what is ganita and tells me (we say now ... If ...), I will learn the Russian Ganita and I will tell you!

I do not see any interest in either Greek or Russian ...

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

Fairplay

18 Mar 2015

Comment 1: And to Higher. Give more gambling to the people. And put the advert to be glad.

Comment 2: it is understood that it is like KINO and Roulette (the normal, not the one we would like in our dreams!). All in luck. No connection to our bet.

Comment 3: these have long been offered to other Betting Companies, of course. OPAP was not original.

How do I imagine it now? One of the play makers (eg EA sports), games we love on Playstation, makes for our Betting Company an ideal League with fantastic teams. And the teams play with each other, like if you put the Playstation to play eg Real vs. Juventus but "Computer vs. Computer".

Obviously the result is not accidental, but it is based on the "capabilities" of the virtual groups. For example, I went to a company that offers these games and now VFL Paris is playing with VFL Lisbon. (He was just looking like we were). For reasons of brevity, we are showing only the ... highlights of the supposed struggle that the computer has already "played" for us.

Let's go now to the odds. The Statistics and the "capabilities" of the supposed teams are known by the EA Sports Company and our Betting Company is understood (otherwise). However, we do not know. And when OPAP knows that when VFL Paris is played with VFL Lisbon based on the team's (team's) capabilities, the outcome of the match will be, for example: 1-X-2: 50% 30% -20%, you do not know what odds to serve?

That is, it wants a great deal on the part of OPAP to give us a set of 1-X-2: 1.70 - 3.00 - 4.00?

And (I wonder) wants a lot of mind from our side not to go even out of such virtual games?

Roulette, let's say, is more "honest" to the player. Do you know my child what to expect? This here, virtual, I who is bona fide, how do I characterize it? What to say is it?
Do not believe 50% -30% -20% since 2,00-3,33-5,00 did 1,70-3,00-4,00?
Does the tail go like that?

1 / 1,70 + 1 / 3 + 1 / 4 = 0,588 + 0,333 + 0,25 = 1,171 away from us: no1: robbery normal, no joke!

SmartMathApps

18 Sep 2018

It's old thread, but I found the forum now, so (because it happened and I was looking for it recently) let me write here:

The rake is not the same in all virtual bets (soccer).

As a result 1-X-2 and double chance the rake is about 10,5%.

In Over-Under the rake is a little bigger, about 11,5%.

In the finish, the rake is about 15%.

Finally, in the exact score, the rake is .... 27% (about) !!!!

I have made a video with them, but I do not think I need to put it here.

Conclusion: Better not play this game at all.
But if it is to play anyway, at least play a double chance, at most Over-Under ...

About us

• The infobeto community is considered a meeting point for gamers and people in the gambling market for consultations, advice, updates, information exchange, problem solving with companies, etc. We are proud to have the largest gaming forum in Greece and one of the world's largest and we work daily to keep the level of our community high.

Quick navigation

User menu

Follow us on Facebook

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Balaton:
    Okay, yoove is kidding
  • Balaton:
    In the meantime it can fly for 20 minutes and 3 goals
  • Ertzan:
    now overhead 1,5 Juve 1,28 bet 1,40 or 365
  • Balaton:
    for 365 i see the performance i have it open
  • Balaton:
    I bet I don't know
  • Balaton:
    but a very low kiss
  • Balaton:
    the overseas trader took over to not pay too much
  • Ertzan:
    changed the same odds now
  • Balaton:
    the bayern may also expire 1-4
  • Balaton:
    that's how it goes
  • Ertzan:
    1-1 Juve. And here's the thing to drop :p
  • Ertzan:
    2-3 the legend
  • Balaton:
    I don't play matches in the 2 half time difficult very rarely and even rarer dummy
  • Balaton:
    Like we reached the 1 / 3 of the route as well
  • Ertzan:
    To tell you the truth, I waited until the 87-88 to equalize but turned it on
  • Balaton:
    2-1 Jube
  • Balaton:
    2-1 Jube
  • Ertzan:
    I'm 49,5
  • Ertzan:
    Together with the small 99 Euro but go separately we said
  • Ertzan:
    3,75 had reached the 2,5 overpass in green and the 1,57 over the 1,5 overpass in Juve
  • Balaton:
    are you 299?
  • Ertzan:
    Yes, only those I took out know : Unsure:
  • Ertzan:
    I don't have the means
  • Balaton:
    yes i understand what you mean ... well it doesn't matter as if you have them inside
  • Ertzan:
    um when you told me you forgot those I understood another so now i know what "forget it" means
    Ertzan: um when you told me you forgot those I understood another so now i know what "forget it" means