Virtual Stoiximan football

Nikos Politis

15 IOL 2020
Hello
This is my first post, I have many years to enter a forum, so I want your understanding.
I have been betting for the last 3 years or so, for the last year only Virtual football in Stoiximan (Greek League - EURO - Premier), for the purpose not of fun but to make a profit of 100-300 € per month, devoting almost daily 2-3 consecutive hours in front of the computer, when I finish I pass the results to an excel & based on that of the file I make any of my decisions.
So I am looking for people who are Seriously dealing with the same subject to share our data (regardless of whether it is in excel), everyone will use them as they wish, I would also like to create a small Responsible team whose people when online & "Fall" on a relatively long continuous delay to immediately notify the other members, "the power in the union."
And a perhaps important piece of information for some, on 1/7/2020 the "X" point in the "EURO" did not appear in 19 consecutive games, the biggest consecutive "X" delay I had encountered before was 17 times in the "Greek League", I won & in both (I start from a very low bet, & after I let some consecutive "X" be lost first, but & again I was stressed…).
Good continuity to everyone.
Nick

Predictions

• 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Girona - Almeria
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Leipzig - Atletico Madrid
  • 23:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Elche - Zaragoza
  • 23:00:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Memphis Grizzlies - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 23:00:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Phoenix Suns - Dallas Mavericks
  • Tomorrow 14-08-2020
  • 04:00:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Brooklyn Nets - Portland Trail Blazers
  • 17:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Moto2 2020
  • Tomorrow 14-08-2020
  • 00:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • MotoGP 2020

Today's Birthday

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • P PANATHA:
    Allen is on his way anyway ... his contract is coming to an end
  • McLaren17 McLaren17:
    Even if there were second thoughts after that, I would leave him in England
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    1-1 come baby sick
  • McLaren17 McLaren17:
    goal goal
  • McLaren17 McLaren17:
    he must have canceled it
  • McLaren17 McLaren17:
    mercy
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    the referee slaughters us loosely
  • P PANATHA:
    slaughters you .... will you make an announcement like in Greece? will Mr. Savvas and Costas Chelsea make statements ??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    of course and even from halftime
  • P PANATHA:
    will Kougias write it?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, he is a good old friend
  • P PANATHA:
    the match goes for 1-1 and overtime
  • P PANATHA:
    Real with madness ..... score 2-1 and p
    the overtime 3-1 / Juve 3-0
  • P PANATHA:
    I keep going crazy ... I qualify for Juve and Real
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I see you as a Gandalf as it goes. Olympiacos, Real, Juve :p
  • P PANATHA:
    no Gandalf mom ... yesterday I had Shakhtar 1 & Over ..... Yes 0/3 but in the details .... Olympiacos deserved it .... and Varan had booked a vacation from today the man and said to help not to change his schedule ....
  • P PANATHA:
    What do we do alania ?? I have the following issue to put..why while we are so many in this wonderful site the participations in the Tipsters Challenge are few? I think that the other children should try and take part in the competition ....
  • betover Forum Bot:
    User betover started a new theme called "The statistics say ...." in the Football Predictions.
  • S Siomos1:
    Good morning to everyone. For those who are looking for the coupon of the Champions League (and Europa) competition, as you know, click on the Competition-Coupon and then the tab: Knock Out Phase.
    +1
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Inspiration Sevilla qualify on penalties, Wolves qualify on penalties from a ten odds 5,50 both
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    insatiable inspiration
  • P Forum Bot:
    User petros198711 started a new theme called "WRONG SETTLEMENT IN NOVIBET" in the Announcements - Support.
  • S Forum Bot:
    User swsias7 started a new theme called "Blacklist" in the Legitimate betting sites.
  • barcelonistas Forum Bot:
    User barcelonistas started a new theme called "Unwritten Laws of Katakouzinos" in the Football Predictions.