Viva wallet additional identification documents (paycheck + employer certificate)

dimus80

10 Aug 2016
I'm a year on the Viva wallet for my betting transactions. Today after over a year I got an update to send them additional documents to my already identified account. They asked for me last year's paycheck and employer's statement. Has any of you something like this happened to you?

Answer: Viva wallet additional identification documents (paycheck + employer certificate

what amount do you play, I think if you see playing too much money, I always say it with caution.

Answer: Viva wallet additional identification documents (paycheck + employer certificate

You know what happened, as I think, I play quite a bit (400-500) a month, and my winnings I took to the bank as you do in Viva and often the re-spin for gambling, so as a move to them seemed much bigger this way 300-400 I was playing was probably 1000. But again, since my withdrawals I made to Viva before I went to the bank did not see them?

Does it need some cards from the betting company for some withdrawals I made? I know and what, what to say? On the one hand, I am lost and I am also responsible for the substance ...

I have also placed 4.000 Euro on 1 transfer to viva wallet (Not for betting and I did not do it), but above all ID and ACCO account I have not lived. Even though I play only a small bet but a small amount up to 100 Euros max. it's a curiosity to ask for a waiver and a certificate from an employer ... And if you do not work, what do you do?

Sent from my S308 using Tapatalk

It has nothing to do with gambling and trafficking amounts. They also asked me to open an account recently and it has not moved at all. It is rather the identification / "filing" process that the banks do. And they do not only ask for the liquidation / employer certificate, but any document that proves the home address and the VAT number (among the possible documents are the specific ones)

Last edited:
Reactions: PATERGOMENIOS

Good morning! I identified my ID and I identified it when I opened an account with Viva. The documents I mentioned were additionally requested one year later.

Also, when you go to your Viva account, profile settings, where your viva account is set, in the note below, says:Note: At any time, you may be asked for additional documents to identify your Wallet

Last edited:

Good evening,
We would like to inform you of your request that the regulatory framework governing identifiers, as defined by the Bank of Greece in the operations of the Bank of Greece 2652 / 2012 and 281 / 2009, requires specific documents which are directly related to the total amount of transactions in an account. Documents that are pre-requisite and are being asked today to update your account.
We remain at your disposal for any clarification or information via e-mail at [email protected]

Have you finally made a tip? The same documents have been asked for me.

Good evening. I also play through viva, not a huge amount of deposit-withdrawals around 500-800 € in betting per month. They have not asked me anything extra until now.
Regardless of the fact that the other documents were selective, I think it would be easy to send this request to all their users.

The question is when they decide to ask someone and what criteria. In what opinion, trade volume and a point that can play a major role is how much you have transactions and what kind of other users

Since it operates as a financial institution licensed by the Bank of Greece, it is subject to its rules. In recent years, all banks have requested an annual update of their customer data and additional cards for large amounts in relation to transactions.

However, I still had a 1 time account with 20-30 Euros a month and over 6.000 Eurosolver level did not ask for anything more than the classic adventure and identity.

Sent from my S308 using Tapatalk

Good evening.

I was asked for these extra documents last week. I asked them the reason, but I do not expect to have a clear answer.

It has to do clean with the amount of trade.

This account I have about 15 months of transactions (deposits, withdrawals, transfers) on 20.000.
If someone else has a picture of the amount of his transactions at the time they asked him for a paycheck, let's write if we go out :D

Once viva offers financial services, it is subject to the instructions of the Bank. But of course, the question is why someone can use viva's services

Reactions: Forecast

Once viva offers financial services, it is subject to the instructions of the Bank. But of course, the question is why someone can use viva's services

In the past, the use of it, because there was no unexpected in electronic wallets. Once there is no longer I do not use it much.

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
  • S Forum Bot:
    User ssk started a new topic called "Double bet" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What a crazy league this is...
  • K Forum Bot:
    User kandalf started a new topic called "Account management" in the Betting conversations.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our kids have beaten the Italians, especially the 3-0, even Cristiano Ronaldo would be jealous
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
    Ertzan Ertzan: He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch