Volleyball Champions League

Answer: Volley Champions League

Three fights are taking place today. One has already ended:
Lokomotiv Novosibirsk - Tomis Constanta 3-0 (25-13 25-12 25-21)
Lokomotiv defeated 1 in the match, defeated and now ... Romanians lacking

the other 2 matches are:
Perugia - Jastrzebski Wegiel
with 3-2 winning Perugia at the 1 game and I think he has the 1 reason tonight. but the Ace performance is too low for such a match
Rzeszow - Friedrichshafen
the same is true here. the Poles had won with 3-2 but the odds today are at the same level as the over-bout.

I will take a two-fold swing of these races. 3,5 sets and 2, with 2,40 performance

FUND: 32,26 - 7,26 = 25 EURO

Perugia - Jastrzebski Wegiel 3-0 (25-18 25-22 25-17)
Rzeszow - Friedrichshafen 3-1 (25-18 25-16 22-25 25-17)
I was spoiled by the Italians who did the utmost

Tomorrow will become the last 2 matches of this phase:
Zenit Kazan - Piacenza
Belchatow - Macerata Third

Zenit left with 0-3 from Italy and I do not think he will have a problem doing the same thing tomorrow
similarly for the Polish team in the other match

Zenit Kazan - Piacenza 3-2 (25-13 24-26 25-14 30-32 15-10)
Belchatow - Macerata Three 3-1 (26-24 19-25 25-22 25-21)

eventually broke both from 3-0. The Italian teams scored (as much as possible) their opponents. The 4 set in the 1 match, which the Italians won with 32-30 (!!!!)

On Wednesday, the 3 matches will be given to the 3 teams that will go to the semi-finals to meet the Berlin BR Volleys team, as this year's final four will be held in Berlin. Wednesday's 3 matches:

Lokomotiv Novosibirsk - Rzeszow
Perugia - Belchatow
Zenit Kazan - Halkbank Ankara

I look at the games (without seeing odds) and I think: 1) ace for Lokomotiv, 2) double for Belchatow, 3) ace for Zenit.
I see after the odds: 1,24 the best for Lokomotiv, 1,20 the best for Zenit and 1,78 the best for Belchatow. 2 first do not think they are returns that can have value in top 6 games. That is, the Poles and the Turks are as they have arrived here. On the other hand, you do not easily contend with the hosts in these 2 games.

The fund is left with 25 euros. I break it into 5 tiller, who will be wagered at this stage, in the semifinals and the final.

First prize in the Polish double Belchatow at the Perugia headquarters.

Performance 1,75 x 5 euro

FUND: 25 - 5 = 20 EURO

On Wednesday, the 3 matches will be given to the 3 teams that will go to the semi-finals to meet the Berlin BR Volleys team, as this year's final four will be held in Berlin. Wednesday's 3 matches:

Lokomotiv Novosibirsk - Rzeszow
Perugia - Belchatow
Zenit Kazan - Halkbank Ankara

I look at the games (without seeing odds) and I think: 1) ace for Lokomotiv, 2) double for Belchatow, 3) ace for Zenit.
I see after the odds: 1,24 the best for Lokomotiv, 1,20 the best for Zenit and 1,78 the best for Belchatow. 2 first do not think they are returns that can have value in top 6 games. That is, the Poles and the Turks are as they have arrived here. On the other hand, you do not easily contend with the hosts in these 2 games.

The fund is left with 25 euros. I break it into 5 tiller, who will be wagered at this stage, in the semifinals and the final.

First prize in the Polish double Belchatow at the Perugia headquarters.

Performance 1,75 x 5 euro

FUND: 25 - 5 = 20 EURO

2 ended first (chronological) matches:

Lokomotiv Novosibirsk - Rzeszow 1-3 (25-20 21-25 27-29 17-25)
Zenit Kazan - Halkbank Ankara 3-0 (25-19 25-18 25-17)

where the Poles of Asseco Resovia Rzeszow made the big surprise and left with a great victory from Novosibirsk, which would be a great weapon for them in the revival of Poland
the other match ended with Zenit's victory, as expected, although I expected to get 1 sets the Turkish team

The repeat of last week's matches will be seen this Wednesday:

Belchatow - Perugia
Halkbank Ankara - Zenit Kazan

Resovia Rzeszow - Lokomotiv Novosibirsk
I will buy the ace in the first match (in Poland) and the over 184.5 points in the last match (and this in Poland)

Yield 2,76 with 5 euro

FUND: 20 - 5 = 15 EURO

The repeat of last week's matches will be seen this Wednesday:

Belchatow - Perugia 3-1 (16-25 25-22 25-23 25-18)
Halkbank Ankara - Zenit Kazan
3-2 (25-23 17-25 25-18 23-25 16-14)

I will buy the ace in the first match (in Poland) and the over 184.5 points in the last match (and this in Poland)

Yield 2,76 with 5 euro

Belchatow won, I'm waiting for the other one at 1-1

Reactions: NASH

So we have the 4 Polish at the semi-final in the final 2, and the other reasonably Zenit will take a walk against the Berlin team.

Resovia Rzeszow - Lokomotiv Novosibirsk

Yield 2,76 with 5 euro

with the Russians making the 2-2 pass and the Over at 2 Match.

FUND: 15 + 13,80 = 28,80 EURO

Saturday is the first match of the final in Berlin. At 6, Zenit plays with hosts Berlin BR Volleys and in 9 the Cuban-Polish showdown between Resovia Rzeszow and Belchatow.
I will pay to find out if my prediction for the final between Zenit and Belchatow is correct. Good performance for Belchatow victory. At 1,85 I put 15 Euros

FUND: 28,80 - 15 = 13,80 EURO

Belchatow appeared unrecognizable in the Final Four. a thick pack of compatriots who did not let them breathe into any of the 3 sets

Resovie Rzeszow - Belchatow 3-0 (25-23 25-23 25-22)

tomorrow we have the small final between today's losers and the big final

Zenit - Resovie Rzeszow

in 4,55 that has opened the odds for the Pole, I bet the remaining 13,80 Euros. Or the fund will be empty or I will be reaping

Tuesday and Wednesday are the first playoff games in Ch.L. of volleyball

VOLLEY.jpg

Surely we will have to say some things about this great inter-league organization

Tuesday and Wednesday are the first playoff games in Ch.L. of volleyball

View attachment 24697

Surely we will have to say some things about this great inter-league organization

Tomorrow we only have one match, Turkish one Chalkbank to Perugia. Ankura's team passed 2, 1 over PAOK, with 3 wins and 3 defeats (PAOK lost 3-1 to Thessaloniki, winning 3-1 in Ankara). Perugia is one of the three teams that has passed with 6 6 wins in group games (the other two being the Russian Zenit and the German Friedrichshafen). Of course he lost 2 points after making 2 away with 2-3 (the Germans lost 1 only, while the Russians did the absolute - 18 points).
Surely Perugia is one of the big teams in the competition. That's why the performance at Double Tomorrow is at 1,18 max! With a quick look I did not see anything I liked. Neither handicaps nor u / o. It may be worth winning the Italian team's win with 1-3 at 3,25.

Halkum - Perugia 0-3 (unfortunately the Turks did not get the 1 set I was expecting)

Tomorrow all the guests are given as favorites. Some are indisputable. Let's see if we can get something from the rest. Definitely worth Friedrichshafen's double in Berlin. To the Russians it has an odds of over 1,75 but if one can play it from 1,65 (which Stihiman has) and above, fine.
I personally like the Ace of Beławow in Poland. The Italians are very good. They finished the 1 group with 13 points, 4 wins and 2 defeats, but they were ahead of Perugia for 1. The Polish ended second in the 2 group, with 9 points (3 wins - 3 defeats). But if they want to hope for something they have to chase this home match. I think 3,40 in the green is very good.
Trentino and Novosibirsk do not believe they have a problem. In the Polish Jastrzebski - Kedzierzyn-Kozle, I think the guests have the first say. It is no coincidence that they finished first with Trentino in the 5 group, they have set up a very good team. But all three of these doubles have very low odds.

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 21:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Rybakina - Azarenka
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 02:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • Alexandrova - Collins
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...