Winmasters complaints

SHAME SHAME SHAME!
If the funds are so small whatever the means of payment whatever the odds played (even all in at 1,001 played) it is not even required by the directiva of Mga we have mentioned another issue of jordanrules with betrebels random !!!
I was late to enter ... So you should tell them that you are not proceeding with the increased / enhanced diligence because their transactions do not justify it and to urge your refusal (non-cooperative) and your financial data in their company to present them. to the committee to decide if your TIN should be investigated. Your money will be frozen until the committee responds if I am not mistaken within 21 days (I took exams on these issues for my profession). Slowly do not become resilient what envelope they will send! The only positive thing is that after this email they can not eat your money because it is no longer an mga issue, for this reason they can not eat your money.
It was yesterday and the day before yesterday that I voted in favor of winmasters for an issue opened by a member with the wrong title for money they took from his account.
If these funds are Shame!
Be careful they are looking for documents with different addresses to take it elsewhere be careful what you send if you send.
Dude, I did not really understand. Ok, let's say I refuse (of course I sent a tax return - I did not have anything to hide, I have deposited € 300-400.) But why should they send them to the committee. They will answer and he did not send us the papers so the account was locked. When he sends them to us we will cooperate.

I also did not understand why mga is not an issue from now on; Who decides. You wrote them very briefly and I did not catch them. If you want, answer me either here or in pm.

Last edited:
Dude, I did not really understand. Ok, let's say I refuse (of course I sent a tax return - I did not have anything to hide, I have deposited € 300-400.) But why should they send them to the committee. They will answer and he did not send us the papers so the account was locked. When he sends them to us we will cooperate.

I also did not understand why mga is not an issue from now on; Who decides. You wrote them very briefly and I did not catch them. If you want, answer me either here or in pm.
My friend, the company, as it wrote to you, has completed the process of your identification (a process contained in the procedures regarding due diligence) and invokes the enhanced custody and asks you for the relevant documents. According to the instructions of MGA if you have made transactions over 6000 if I remember correctly within 6 months and depending on the means of payment, it tells the companies to proceed with the process they do for you. Okay so far? It follows from the above that they are in the process of exploiting the legislation for their own benefit. The documents requested from you for this procedure no longer belong to the category of personal data but to Sensitive personal data (financial data, health data, sexual preferences, etc.) you have every right to object to it especially if an expert (not of course I do) ) inform you. When they ask you for the documents within the framework of this legislation, they do not decide whether the account will be locked only to be frozen until the completion of the process. Under the law, they must send the information they have in their hands with a memo that may explain the reasons why your account is suspected of money laundering .....
The committee will say there is no reason for an investigation and your undertaking will proceed. After the investigation, if he says clean, you get the money. If not, the money leaves the betting and goes ... I do not remember where!
So they lose them in any case !!!!
If they keep money from you it is illegal because they will have to send the file to get the data if the committee judges it! If they keep them you go legally and it is not an MGA issue the abuse of the specific legislation and the courts in Greece are competent if the company keeps the money that it considers supposedly suspicious .. So what file will they send? what financial transactions? such amounts of laundry? they will be asked to be more serious in the future.
On the second page in E1 let's say that someone is not a guest and that the house has declared x stays for x reasons which is not the same as the prepaid card statement, the paysafe address skrill etc. they will simply claim that you do not have the correct information. They are also looking for that someone else is playing on behalf of someone else because of course the friend will not give you his E1 like that ???
That's all. I hope I covered you.

Reactions: Dim1234
My friend, the company, as it wrote to you, has completed the process of your identification (a process contained in the procedures regarding due diligence) and invokes the enhanced custody and asks you for the relevant documents. According to the instructions of MGA if you have made transactions over 6000 if I remember correctly within 6 months and depending on the means of payment, it tells the companies to proceed with the process they do for you. Okay so far? It follows from the above that they are in the process of exploiting the legislation for their own benefit. The documents requested from you for this procedure no longer belong to the category of personal data but to Sensitive personal data (financial data, health data, sexual preferences, etc.) you have every right to object to it especially if an expert (not of course I do) ) inform you. When they ask you for the documents within the framework of this legislation, they do not decide whether the account will be locked only to be frozen until the completion of the process. Under the law, they must send the information they have in their hands with a memo that may explain the reasons why your account is suspected of money laundering .....
The committee will say there is no reason for an investigation and your undertaking will proceed. After the investigation, if he says clean, you get the money. If not, the money leaves the betting and goes ... I do not remember where!
So they lose them in any case !!!!
If they keep money from you it is illegal because they will have to send the file to get the data if the committee judges it! If they keep them you go legally and it is not an MGA issue the abuse of the specific legislation and the courts in Greece are competent if the company keeps the money that it considers supposedly suspicious .. So what file will they send? what financial transactions? such amounts of laundry? they will be asked to be more serious in the future.
On the second page in E1 let's say that someone is not a guest and that the house has declared x stays for x reasons which is not the same as the prepaid card statement, the paysafe address skrill etc. they will simply claim that you do not have the correct information. They are also looking for that someone else is playing on behalf of someone else because of course the friend will not give you his E1 like that ???
That's all. I hope I covered you.
Absolutely with covers. I find strength in you. Thank you very much.

I have nothing new with my case. I am waiting for answers. If what he wrote, my friend, the e1 that I sent to them is valid, it would cover them.

As soon as I have the latest I will send for the information of all of us.

The news is as follows. They asked me again for a mobile phone certificate, but they say more recently. I went and got it the same day. They emailed me that it was accepted and that my account was fully settled. They proceeded with a withdrawal and the next day (ie today Sunday 22-11) they sent me that you would CHECK my account AGAIN and closed it.

Without any reason and while they have received whatever documents they have requested. So to the GATHS friend who said it so well and hopefully it probably is not so. I do not know how it is but something is wrong.

I told them that if they want I am willing to send them whatever document they need. But also patience is exhausted.
On the other hand, friend BETLADEN, I would like to see what they will tell you now ??? That I did not send the papers which there is an answer that they were accepted; Or that it is controlled ??? But as it is controlled ...
Very strange.

They emailed me that it was accepted and that my account was fully settled. They proceeded with a withdrawal and the next day (ie today Sunday 22-11) they sent me that you would CHECK my account AGAIN and closed it.

So to the GATHS friend who said it so well and hopefully it probably is not so.

Would you like to tell us what you mean by taking over? is that what I understand? the withdrawal was made and you are waiting for money?
What is not exactly like that?

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Would you like to tell us what you mean by taking over? is that what I understand? the withdrawal was made and you are waiting for money?
What is not exactly like that?

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
I proceeded with a withdrawal (the "n" was deleted) as soon as they informed me that the account had been identified (we are talking about the 3rd time they sent me this).

The next day of the withdrawal, which of course was not completed, they sent me an email saying that they were closing my account and checking it.

I spoke with my lawyer and he urged me not to waste any more time on emails but to file a complaint to the competent authorities. I started with mga and she sent me an ecogra. Today I will do there. Does anyone know tpt about ecogra ??

Dude, I did not read anything very important in your posts that you have never made a withdrawal !!! so you have basically only made a deposit with paysafe two years ago and a deposit with vivaspot, that is, if I am not mistaken with cash in a supermarket, for example with a code from the site. Have you made a deposit with a card? I guess not because they would ask you for a photo of the card and you had to use it for two years, as they did with paysafe. So a) if you had not made a card deposit b) the paysafe account if it is not unlimited then we are practically in the following situation: You are going to make a withdrawal having practically made unidentified deposits! and all this after 2 years !!! Sit on the opposite side! Which amateur, professional player, winner or loser, has not asked for even a couple of withdrawals from the returns, what percentage do you give? I repeat that if all the above apply where basically the only assumption I make is that you had not made a card deposit and the paysafe account was not identified and had a limit, then I must find the courage to Recall the phrases in my previous post for the company SHAME SHAME SHAME! & LAMOGIA because I myself would send your account for verification! Do not take it personally it may be random and the deposits are small but there is a very strange pattern. I believe you will get your money, my friend. Friendly and you know it.

Reactions: magon
Dude, I did not read anything very important in your posts that you have never made a withdrawal !!! so you have basically only made a deposit with paysafe two years ago and a deposit with vivaspot, that is, if I am not mistaken with cash in a supermarket, for example with a code from the site. Have you made a deposit with a card? I guess not because they would ask you for a photo of the card and you had to use it for two years, as they did with paysafe. So a) if you had not made a card deposit b) the paysafe account if it is not unlimited then we are practically in the following situation: You are going to make a withdrawal having practically made unidentified deposits! and all this after 2 years !!! Sit on the opposite side! Which amateur, professional player, winner or loser, has not asked for even a couple of withdrawals from the returns, what percentage do you give? I repeat that if all the above apply where basically the only assumption I make is that you had not made a card deposit and the paysafe account was not identified and had a limit, then I must find the courage to Recall the phrases in my previous post for the company SHAME SHAME SHAME! & LAMOGIA because I myself would send your account for verification! Do not take it personally it may be random and the deposits are small but there is a very strange pattern. I believe you will get your money, my friend. Friendly and you know it.
Of course this is the issue from the beginning. To get my money. As for the other side you say.

In the first place. What withdrawal should I make when he is lost since what I was playing was a historical bucket. With a € 100 deposit, two wrong choices are enough and you are lost.

Deposit again from the beginning and go lost again. Some were with a bonus gift. I should not have managed to do even 20% of the turnover. But as you saw in the screenshot we are not talking that ha forgot in deposits. 1130 € in 2,5 years. Even I thought I had done more.
Amateur as long as it does not go, ie.

As for paysafe it has been fully identified for many years now. Suddenly one day in a payment I got the wrong action. Something like that. In short, they deleted my account. I have read in posts that it has started to become fashionable without even learning the reason. Fortunately I have kept the emails that are considered proof.

The deposits, two three were made, since it closed or paysafe were made with viva code. I avoid Cards because I have pressed it very badly in the past with bet365 that I did not stop and I put - I put.

These on our subject. I caught the meaning you wanted to convey. But you will not find me completely in agreement as you understand.

There is good news in the case.
I just received an email from winmasters that my account was opened. From what I understood, they did not like the withdrawal application to viva as a bank at all, however. That is, through the fast bank transfer I entered the details of my viva normally iban bic / swift of viva.

I was asked to change bank. Of course, I changed after all this anxiety that I went through since my issue was not to sit in the pocket for 4 hours from the moment that (in the national team which was the other option) I lost my ATM card.

But I have three questions.

1) why the withdrawal in viva bothered them so much? To me, my accountant last year showed me a cart of expenses from the viva card (in the absence of the normal one, he was disgraced) which means that he is normally connected to the tax office. So what is the reason for concern? I do not understand.

2) they have the right to force me to which bank to request a transfer? Or even the other way around. In which bank should I not ask? I do not know of any such law or reference to their terms for such a thing.

3). If I wanted to ask in revolut eg which is fashionable? Would they cancel it again? I just searched and or revolut has normal bic / swift. So I could put a fast bank transfer to revolut. (REVOGB2L)

I am waiting for your comments and answers in a more relaxed mood now that everything had a positive outcome.

(Thanks also to BetLanden for their intervention.)

Last edited:
Reactions: BetLaden

Predictions

• 19:45
    Novasports Start
    • Heerenfein - Eindhoven
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Udinese - Roma
  • 21:30
    Novasports 1HD
    • Antwerp - Union Saint-Jiloise
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Go Ahead Eagles - Feyenoord
    Novasports Premier League
    • Brighton - Manchester City
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Cerro Porteno - Fluminense
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Fortaleza - Boca Juniors
  • 21:15
    Novasports Prime
    • Panathinaikos AKTOR - Maccabi Tel Aviv
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Baskonia
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Orlando Magic - Cleveland Cavaliers
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Los Angeles Lakers - Denver Nuggets
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Donna Vekic - Maria Sakkari
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 64
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you gave it to them although in the 27th the missed penalty might have changed things somewhat
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Bartsokas on the bench wishes Happy Easter from now on
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Bartzokas will win the match...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    will you come : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1:
    Ertzan Ertzan: It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1: