WTA Tour

zorian

IFC # 5 Cup winner 2013-14
Staff member
11 Oct 2005
On an island in the ocean, on a deserted peak
The WTA Tour for 2020 kicked off this week with 3 tournaments. The Shenzhen Open, made in the homonymous city of China, Brisbane International, made in the capital of Queensland in Australia, and the ASB Classic, made in Auckland, New Zealand.
It's really worth noting that, in this so-and-so-tested country now that fires are burning everything, tournaments are normally held at both the ATP Cup and the Brisbane Women's Tournament. Of course, it remains unknown how Australian players and players will react and what their psychological state is. e.g. Kyrgios didn't go down yesterday because it was clear that he wasn't psychologically well.
Anyway, since no one is dealing with women's tournaments here, I said to open this thread to watch as much as I can and give my suggestions. Until June, because then I will be missing a quarter due to summer commitments and we will see them again from September.
I start with a 100 euro cellar and will divide it into 20 5 days. If nothing gets me down to those 20 then it's over. If I go well I continue as long as I have money, by the end of the year. By night I will have my first bets.

In the "lowest" tournament, the firm named Serena Williams chose to compete. The 38-year-old American is No. 1 on the board of the ASB Classic in Auckland, but after a bad year she is at No. 10 in the world rankings. And I do not know if she will be able to return to success, since she is now quite big, in addition to the fact that she is quite heavy. In her first match in the tournament, she will face the (10 years younger) Italian Camila Giorgi, No. 99 in the world rankings.
Serena is definitely the favorite. But I'll take my risk and bet on the Italian, who also has a passion for it and suits her hard court. Of course, this is the first match of the year and I haven't seen it yet, but with the image I have from last year I think it's worth five!

Serena Williams - Camila Giorgi 2 (odds 5,00 - bet365)

Betting: 5 €
Wallet: 95 €

I will dare a trio with Sharapova / Georges / Bencic at odds of 3,67 (stoiximan)

Sharapova is back and wants this year to be her year. He plays his first match in Brisbane against 1-year-old American Brady. Whichever one wins then falls to Barty's No 24 in the world and it will be difficult to pass but Maria will definitely do her best to stay out of the first match.
The German Goerges play in Oakland as the No. 4 on the board and theoretically have an easy match against Belgian Minnen.
Finally, the No. 1 on the board in Shenzhen, Swiss Bencic, is giving its first match this year against the 21-year-old Russian Blinkova and let's hope that it will start the year successfully, with the same success that it "tore" last year!

Wallet: 90 €

In the "lowest" tournament, the firm named Serena Williams chose to compete. The 38-year-old American is No. 1 on the board of the ASB Classic in Auckland, but after a bad year she is at No. 10 in the world rankings. And I do not know if she will be able to return to success, since she is now quite big, in addition to the fact that she is quite heavy. In her first match in the tournament, she will face the (10 years younger) Italian Camila Giorgi, No. 99 in the world rankings.
Serena is definitely the favorite. But I'll take my risk and bet on the Italian, who also has a passion for it and suits her hard court. Of course, this is the first match of the year and I haven't seen it yet, but with the image I have from last year I think it's worth five!

Serena Williams - Camila Giorgi 2 (odds 5,00 - bet365)

Wallet: 95 €

Serena sweeps, wins 2-0 set (6-3 6-2) Italy and I Bucket : kouvas:

I will dare a trio with Sharapova / Georges / Bencic at odds of 3,67 (stoiximan)

Sharapova is back and wants this year to be her year. He plays his first match in Brisbane against 1-year-old American Brady. Whichever one wins then falls to Barty's No 24 in the world and it will be difficult to pass but Maria will definitely do her best to stay out of the first match.
The German Goerges play in Oakland as the No. 4 on the board and theoretically have an easy match against Belgian Minnen.
Finally, the No. 1 on the board in Shenzhen, Swiss Bencic, is giving its first match this year against the 21-year-old Russian Blinkova and let's hope that it will start the year successfully, with the same success that it "tore" last year!

Wallet: 90 €

Sharapova and Bencic hit banana peels at the start of the year, along with me

Semifinals in China Tournament:
Garbine Muguruza - Ekaterina Alexandrova
Elena Rybakina - Kristyna Pliskova

Really both of those games for me are 50-50. In the 1st game, the almost adolescent girls are side by side (at No. 34 Alexandrova and at No. 35 Muguruza), have played a match against Wimbledon 3 years ago and the Spanish have won it and have done so much in the tournament so far good looks both. When we give Alexandrova a bit of a favor I will bet on the other.
In the other game Rybakina (No. 36 in the world, stuck with the previous ones) is higher in the standings than Pliskova (No 66) but Christina has done a great tournament, not losing even a set of 2,40 (about) it is unfair.

In Brisbane we are in the quarterfinals. The court is very favorable to Americans and so we have 4 out of 8 to be American children. The other twin sister Pliskova, the "good", who is at No. 2 in the world, plays with an American, Riske and I will choose her as a duo with Muguruza on top.
2,88 odd Karolina Pliskova / Garbine Muguruza pair bet365.

Wallet: 85 €

And in Auckland we have quarter-finals. Wozniacki - Goerges I consider to be the big match, while others think Serena, Cornet and Bouchard will pass (who was probably serious and decided to look at tennis rather than the pictures : Love:

And in Auckland we have quarter-finals. Wozniacki - Goerges I consider to be the big match, while others think Serena, Cornet and Bouchard will pass (who was probably serious and decided to look at tennis rather than the pictures : Love:

German with chest difference

Basically Wozniacki along with Thick go for a double in the final, so maybe the German bet might have an even bigger base, but they also give it a (small) favorite

At 2.17 I played it. It had started at 2.30am. I believe he will get it

I didn't catch up with today's games yesterday. Alexandrova won the title at the Shanzhen Open, beating Rybakina 6-2 6-4.
In the doubles final in Auckland the Serena / Wozniacki twin passed and so I expected one of them (if not both) to lose today. Dan is finally lost, while Serena plays final with her compatriot Jessica Pegula, but the odds for the fat are laughable. Slightly better are the odds of winning the Serena / Wozniacki twin final but still not worth it.
In Brisbane the final is between favorite Czech Karolina Pliskova and American Madison Keys. At No. 2 in the Czech Republic, at No. 13 in the US. They play each other for the first time. Although, as I wrote earlier, the courts in Australia favor Americans, I would bet Pliskova will start in the best possible way this year, since the 1,80 I think is too lucky. No. 2 in the world is, my gosh! It is of course manula to throw a kick and pour the milk into the milk while it is sweating to fill it, but what can we do? she is and we love her !!!

Karolina Pliskova vs Madison Keys 1 (Performance 1,80 Bet365)

Wallet: 80 €

Win (difficult) for Czech Republic in Brisbane final 2-1 (6-4 4-6 7-5)
Serena's 2-0 (6-3 6-4) win over Serena in the Auckland Final
Defeat for Williams / Wozniacki in American Muhammad / Townsend Final

Wallet: 89 €

New tournaments this week in Adelaide and Hobart (in Tasmania)

The tournaments have reached Adelaide and Hobart. I deliberately left them a little early to see how the girls were going, as the Australian Grand Slam was right after that and logically anyone who wants to claim something in the 1st big tournament of the year should rest this week.
This is the reason why many big names are missing from the boards of current tournaments. For example, in Hobart the top seeded player is Belgium's Mertens, No. 17 in the world rankings. In Adelaide we have 2-3 big names, who should slowly "do it". These are Barty, Halep and Bencic. Those who can make a good run in Melbourne in the next two weeks.

So in Adelaide, the four pairs of tomorrow's games are:
Barty - Vondrousova
Bencic - Collins
Vekic - Yastremska
Sabalenka - Aleppo

I think one of the three I mentioned will go to the end. What's the matter? The strongest match will be in Vekic - Yastremska. It is definitely worth seeing because one of the two may be a finalist and a trophy. Vondrousova I don't think she's able to beat Barty, so my choices will be in the other two games.
Belarusian Aryna Sabalenka, No. 17 in the world, can look at Romanian No 2 on the Simona Halep dashboard. Halep's first tournament win this season in its first match against Australia's Tomljanovic (6-4 7-5) but maybe another difficult game he doesn't want. Not even getting to the A / C to play and then go tired at AO. The Belarusian wants titles, wants points and will probably want more victory than her opponent. I bet in favor of Sabalenka at 2,37 in the green.

I will also risk a victory of the American Danielle Collins, No. 27 in the world, against the Swiss Bencic. The American did very well in Brisbane last week and only a stupid strategy of the crazy Swiss will make her give it all to Adelaide and not to Melbourne next. Collins' victory at one of the best market prices in the world, marginally at 1,97 by stoiximan. I would like it over 2,00 but this is nowhere to be found.

BET: 10 € (2 matches)
Wallet: 79 €

The 4 couples in the Hobart tournament are:
Mertens-Watson
Rybakina - Cabrera
Davis-Zhang
Kudermetova - Muguruza

Logically Mertens, Rybakina and Muguruza pass, since my opinion is that they can't claim much in the Ao. So they would prefer a final here. So I say, but will it? However, I have no intention of getting into this tournament except for the final (if it is worth it). In Davis - Zhang match I predict the American but it is difficult ...

Barty - Vondrousova 6-3 6-3
Bencic - Collins 3-6 1-6
Vekic - Yastremska 4-6 3-6
Sabalenka - Aleppo
6-4 6-2

Two of the three I assumed would eventually lose it did it successfully !! Barty has won and he will probably go to the end now. But I do not care. I care about Halep and Bencic, which I had bet on. And they lost solemnly!
Wallet: 100,7 €

In the semifinals the matches are:
Barty - Collins
Sabalenka - Yastremska

We said, if Barty wants to win, if he realizes that he's done wrong and he has 2-3 days to rest, the situation changes. I will be in the semifinals anyway.

Mertens - Watson 7-6 4-6 5-7
Rybakina-Cabrera 6-7 7-6 7-5
Davis-Zhang 1-6 4-6
Kudermetova - Muguruza (Kudermetova lost without a match)

Muguruza didn't go down and did well. Mertens played a very difficult game and eventually lost, he could do it smarter. However, I was right that I did not deal with this tournament, since the first two games were marginal, and in the third, Zhang easily challenged me and won Davis.

The semifinals:
Watson - rybakina
Zhang - Kudermetova

I won't even deal with the semifinals here in the finals and we see ...

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...