The predictions on the infobeto's main page are not as competitive as the one that offers first aid to the reader and then offers a variety of rewards (morals, materials, etc.) to the best (or most lucky ones) each month.
Analyzes / Point Suggestion justification
Each proposal should contain a serious justification-analysis (betting) of the point proposed. The reader must have something in front of him to read when he clicks a tipter's suggestion. And on this basis decide whether to cover it or not to follow it.
Try everyone to present your reasoning to the world in the best way you think. From then on, the reader will make his choices.
What do we do with ... "unforgiving"
Any Tipster can not give more than 2 pick with 8 / 10, 9 / 10 or 10 / 10 stakes each month, although 10 / 10 is good to avoid. Such a sign suggests that the tipter feels absolutely certain that it will be verified and gives impressions to readers who do not know how to manage them correctly if they do not have a limit on their stakes. Our goal is to protect our readers. This builds a proper relationship with them and creates a proper climate of trust.
Tip: Play as your best spot with 7 / 10 Ceiling and you will understand the value of your points along the way. It shows respect to the reader.
Rules of Participation
- Each month, winners will be the five positive tipters with the highest yield
- For participation in the contest, you must have posted at least 20 points during this (every month)
- You can only give one point / option per game
- You may not give points with a performance less than @1,50 (1,50 is permissible performance)
- The proposed point must be published at least three hours before the start of the match
- The analysis of the matches must be in Greek and their size must be at least 300 words. Brief analyzes, without useful information, abusive language or statistics only, will be deleted
- Your system automatically updates your stakes if they exceed the permissible limits according to the following rules: Weights not bigger than 6 / 10 for bets with odds from 3,00 to 3,99 greater than 4 / 10 for bets with 4,00 odds up to 5,99 and greater than 2 / 10 for bets with odds greater than 6,00, regardless of the type of bet
- More 2 suggestions per month are prohibited with more than 8 / 10 stakes
- Copying analyzes from other betting sites or sites with sports and football news is not allowed
- Tipsters, who are already writing on other betting sites, can post the same analyzes on the other site after first publishing them on the infobeto
- No two or more combined points, regardless of sports, are permitted. All predictions will be single points
- Matches that finish (FT) after 00: 00 GMT + 2 are counted on the next day's calendar
- Weird staking plans that are designed only for the prize and do not match the real value of the proposed games will be rejected or will change stakes tailored to the overall shot or may even reach the tipster's elimination from the competition
- The infobeto has every right to stop and delete a tipter at any time it deems necessary
Any rule can be changed, added or removed by the page managers at any time by posting on this page. For any comments and suggestions regarding the rules of the contests, please contact us through communication form
The winners will receive prizes at the top REVOLUT mobile digital bank in your account.
If you do not already have an account you can open it here: Revolut registration
1 positive 60 euro
2 positive 50 euro
3 positive 40 euro
4 positive 30 euro
5 positive 20 euro
DECLARATION OF PARTICIPATION
To take part in Infobeto Tipsters Challenge, 2 steps are required:
- Register to infobeto.com by clicking here. If you have already been written, you do not have to sign up again. Just go to the next step
- Fill in the membership form by clicking here.
Once we have received all the necessary information from you, we will evaluate them and we will contact you to let you know if you can participate in Infobeto Challange.
Once your request has been approved, we will also send you detailed instructions on how to participate.