Τρίτο μουσικό πρόγραμμα

Κατάσταση
Δεν είναι ανοιχτό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.
Screenshot_2023-01-27-22-18-33-948_com.android.browser.png

I had the chance to cashout @ 1.15 but i decided to let it fly. Then i got really scared by the sequence of the momentum and bcoz i already had 3 losses in a row that didn't cover @ 1.10 or less i decided to close my position. Of course they made a 7-2 run afterwards. After that i cashed out Tenerife draw as well during halftime break.

Personally i didn't bet on that (obvious one due to Lorenzo's absence) selection bcoz of the lack of b365 account. Stoiximan and OPAP were both offering 11.5 line that i was not willing to bet and then Colson scores exactly 11 points and go on tilt mode. Colson had 8 points by the end of 1st Q and i considered this bet as W. Then i turned to other games (, Baskonia) and i came back at the very very end of the match. At this point, Colson had scored exactly 11 points and Maccabi was awarded 2 free throws trailing by 9 with 2.5" seconds left on the clock. Makes the first and misses the second one. Then Colson grabs the offensive board and goes for a basket + draws the foul with 0.5" left !!! He missed the free throw (1/4) but with that 2 pointer went from 11 points to 13 points. ***Pain***

If we see it that way, Linette should be the winner of A.O (and trust me i paid a lot of money fading her).

Garcia was 2 breaks up in the first set priced @ 1.01 to come on top. At this point i couldn't do anything because Linda couldn't pass a first service to save her life (actually she couldn't even reach the net). When Linda took a 2 breaks lead in the second set, Garcia had already dropped the 1st set on TB and was in deep shit at the second (already saving a bp and didn't had a single bp opportunity after the 3-0 early lead in the first) priced @ ~ 1.60 to 1.85 winning the second. At this point and with these odds i could only practically take my initial stakes back but i was to 'proud' to give up a 1.12 (FFS) odd without a fight so i decided to start praying instead (spoiler alert: didn't worked out). I had the intention to full cover in case of a second TB but Garcia didn't even manage to go that far. (Then also picked Linda to win the whole thing but despite the strong momentum, the early break up in the 3rd etc etc etc, i took a fat L).
I am not gonna post my bets on Stef - Sinner match, because you will loose your sleep for a month or so.

IMG_20230128_005229.jpg
IMG_20230128_005319.jpg

άντεξε στο 1ο κυμα πίεσης η Καζακα στο 3ο σετ. Αν αντέξει και στα επόμενα 2 σέρβις γκειμ, θα γίνει ότι έγινε στο 1ο σετ.

μόνο με σερβις έμενε ζωντανή αλλά στο τέλος υπέκυψε στους βομβαρδισμούς :dope:

Αντιδράσεις: lagokota
I am very happy for her. Such a sweet human being with great sense of humour that was carrying the same scar tissue with Safina. Both high ranked players (no1 + no2) that never managed to win a G.S tournament. Especially Sabalenka hadn't make it any further than semis. She indeed overpowered her. Well deserved girl.

Αντιδράσεις: lagokota, Dante και defectus
Siniakova + Krejcikova @ 1.25 seem like an obvious double filler selection but i have a bad feeling even tho i see a clean 2-0 .

IMG_20230128_202142.jpg

I was 50/50 whether i should post it or not.Hope i make the right choice and all of them grab the 1st set

• Love
Αντιδράσεις: defectus
Προβολή συνημμένου 37835

I was 50/50 whether i should post it or not.Hope i make the right choice and all of them grab the 1st set
Let's pretend you didn't see this. By the time Giorgi was 0-3 down in a blink of an eye, i knew that would be trouble but didn't like the 700€ cashout (at the same point Gracheva was 3-1 up and she lost in straight sets as well......). I knew i shouldn't have post it. Sorry about that

• Sad
Αντιδράσεις: defectus
Κατάσταση
Δεν είναι ανοιχτό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

Προγνωστικά

• 16:00
    ΕΡΤ1
    • Σλοβακία - Ουκρανία
  • 19:00
    ΕΡΤ1
    • Πολωνία - Αυστρία
  • 22:00
    ΕΡΤ1
    • Ολλανδία - Γαλλία
  • 20:00
    ΕΡΤ2
    • Ελλάδα - Πολωνία
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 Ε3335
  • Αύριο 22-06-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 13:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 15:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
Γενική Κουβεντούλα
Βοήθεια Χρήστες
  • Κανένας δεν κουβεντιάζει αυτή τη στιγμή.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Euro Ουγγαρία - Ελβετία 1-2 σρο 75΄....θεωρώ πως θα έχουμε ενα ακόμα γκολ και μια ακόμα κάρτα...από 1.95 το καθένα
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Θα το βάλει ο Κλάινχάισλερ:)
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Αθλια Κροατία..ούτε με πέναλτι δεν μπορείς να σκοράρεις
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ιταλία - Αλβανία 2-2 ημίχρονο...θεωρώ πως θα έχει 2 ακόμα γκολ....Over 4,5 @2.00
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    ποιο 2-2 μάνα μου 2-1 είναι, άλλον αγώνα βλέπεις μου φαίνεται
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ελα ρε....ενα λαθος καναμε
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    αμεσως εσυ....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Μπορει να ειναι και προφητικο!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    πιθανό
  • S Forum Bot:
    Ο χρήστης Sabat...bet365 ξεκίνησε ένα νέο θέμα που ονομάζεται "BETFAIR" στο Στοιχηματικές κουβέντες.
  • betover Forum Bot:
    Ο χρήστης betover ξεκίνησε ένα νέο θέμα που ονομάζεται "Euro 2024" στο Προγνωστικά Ποδοσφαίρου.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Το ψηνουν το γκολ οι Ολλανδοι...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ενα ματς την Παρασκευη...3 το Σαββατο...1 τωρα...ολα Over 1,5 πρωτο μερος...
    +1
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Και αρκετα γκολ με σουτ εξω απο την περιοχη...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Παλι παμε για Over 1,5 πρωτο ημίχρονο
    +1
  • Eric Castel Forum Bot:
    Ο χρήστης Eric Castel ξεκίνησε ένα νέο θέμα που ονομάζεται "It's coming Xome ?" στο Προγνωστικά Ποδοσφαίρου.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Ο Ταβερνιάρης δηλώνει πως αν το ΝΒΑ θέλει έναν Ευρωπαίο προπονητή είναι έτοιμος μιλάμε ΤΟ νούμερο. Νομίζει πως τα καραγκιοζιλίκια που κάνει εδώ θα τα ανεχτούν εκεί :paidi:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    του είπες χρόνια πολλά για χτες? :twis:
  • R Forum Bot:
    Ο χρήστης riri91 ξεκίνησε ένα νέο θέμα που ονομάζεται "Δήλωση σε εφορία" στο Νόμιμες στοιχηματικές ιστοσελίδες.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Arda Guler όνομα και πράμα :smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Ο Γιάννης Γκούμας της Τουρκίας 2ος καλύτερος παίκτης στον αποψινό αγώνα και εσείς τον φάγατε καθίστε τώρα να παίξετε με παιδάκια :smk1:
  • Infobetakias Forum Bot:
  • X X12GURU:
    ΚΑΛΗΜΕΡΑ ΣΑΣ!ΨΑΧΝΩ ΝΑ ΒΡΩ ΕΝΑ ΠΡΟΓΡΑΜΜΑ ΤΟ ΟΠΟΙΟ ΝΑ ΠΑΡΟΥΣΙΑΖΕΙ ΑΝΑ ΛΕΠΤΟ ΠΤΩΣΕΙΣ ΑΠΟΔΟΣΕΩΝ, ΤΖΙΡΟΥΣ, ΠΟΝΤΑΡΙΣΜΑΤΑ ΚΤΛ.ΑΝ ΚΑΠΟΙΟΣ ΜΕ ΒΟΗΘΗΣΕΙ ΘΑ ΤΟΥ ΕΙΜΑΙ ΕΥΓΝΩΜΩΝ.ΣΑΣ ΕΥΧΑΡΙΣΤΩ ΠΟΛΥ!
  • cosmicsports Forum Bot:
  • cosmicsports Forum Bot:
    Ο χρήστης cosmicsports ξεκίνησε ένα νέο θέμα που ονομάζεται "Αμερικάνικες εκλογές" στο Συστήματα για το στοίχημα.
    cosmicsports Forum Bot: Ο χρήστης cosmicsports ξεκίνησε ένα νέο θέμα που ονομάζεται "Αμερικάνικες εκλογές" στο Συστήματα...